剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
No.
没有
What about this?
那这样呢
Rene...
勒内
The nurse could walk back in any minute.
护士随时都有可能回来
You can feel that?
你现在能感觉到了吗
Rene...
勒内
Please... Please.
拜托 拜托
I'm still in recovery. I should rest.
我还在恢复阶段 我需要休息
I shouldn't get too excited.
我不能过于兴奋
Okay... babe. You rest.
好吧 宝贝 你休息吧
I'll see you tomorrow...
我明天 后天
and the next day...
还有大后天
and the next.
还会再来看你的
Do I seriously have to listen to that
我真的明天后天
tomorrow
还有大后天
and the next day and the next?
都得再听一遍你们卿卿我我吗
I almost pressed the call button
我差点就要按下呼叫铃了
because I thought I was gonna throw up my lunch.
因为我午饭都要吐出来了
She's very young.
她很年轻
You're very old.
你很老了
I can't argue with that.
我对此无话可说
You really don't feel anything yet?
你真的还什么都感觉不到吗
I mean, the amount of medical nanites
虽然我输给你的
I gave you
纳米机器人数量
was barely above the minimum threshold,
勉强超过最低阈值
but I thought you'd have some sensation by now.
但我认为你现在应该恢复部分知觉了
With age comes patience.
年龄越大越有耐心
How are you feeling?
你现在感觉怎么样
Like I could walk out of here,
我已经能走动了
but I'll have to fake it for a while,
但我不得不再装一段时间
or they'll think I'm a medical miracle.
不然他们会以为我是个医学奇迹
Besides, I love the food in here.
再说了 我喜欢这里的食物
It's amazing! Right?
太好吃了 不是吗
Carly...
卡莉
Carly!
卡莉
What do you want?
你想怎样
How about you answer your phone?
你为什么不接电♥话♥
I'm not here to creep,
我不是来找事的
just to say thanks.
只是想谢谢你
You can thank your Sergeant.
你可以去谢你的长官去
He's the one that made me give the statement.
是他逼我做的口供
Oh, I did.
我谢了
Listen, I'm just as upset about Jeffrey Jr. as you.
关于小杰弗里的事 我和你一样伤心的
I'm not even allowed to see him, Jeff!
我都不能见他一面 杰夫
No contact.
我不能见他
Me neither.
我也是
You didn't know?
你不知道吗
Hey, partner.
搭档
Everything all right?
一切都好吗
I just went into the wrong bathroom.
我刚刚进错洗手间了
Back to basic training for you.
回归基础训练吧
What's this?
这是什么
Missing persons report.
失踪人口报告
Doesn't missing persons fall under local law enforcement?
失踪人口案件不应该是当地警方的范围吗
We come in if there's an interstate component.
存在跨州情况的话我们就得介入了
Right.
哦对
All six failed to check out of the same hotel.
六个人全都从同一家酒店失踪
Left all their belongings.
留下了他们全部个人物品
"Serenity Inn and Suites."
"静穆套房♥酒店"
So... So I guess we have to go there.
那... 那我们就去这个地方喽
Yeah.
对
We're FBI agents.
我们是联调局探员
Badges and everything.
我们可是有徽章的
All right, but, uh...
好吧 但是...
can you drive?
你会开车吗
You just need practice.
你练练就好了
Who'd like to start?
谁想先开始
Hi. My name is Philip... and I'm an addict.
大家好 我是菲利普... 我是个瘾君子
Hi, Philip.
你好 菲利普
You know, the hardest part about this
最困难的部分
is admitting to yourself that you're not strong enough.
就是向自己承认自己意志力不够强
Uh, that you can't just stop...
即使知道吸毒的恶果
even when you know what it's doing to you.
却还是没法戒掉
I was doing really well, I was...
我本来做的不错的 我...
and then I lost somebody close to me.
后来我失去了一个和我关系很近的人
Technically, not, uh, "lost" lost,
也不是说她去世了
she's still in my life, but she's just...
她还在我的生活里 但她...
This is impossible to explain.
这没法解释
I feel like she's gone.
我感觉她已经不在了
At least, a part of her is.
至少她的一部分不在了
Anyway...
不管怎样...
I miss her.
我很想她
Thank you, Philip.
谢谢你 菲利普
Who'd like to go next?
谁想继续
Hi.
嗨
I'm sorry about your friend.
关于你朋友的事 我很抱歉
Thanks.
谢谢
We need all the support we can get, right?
我们要尽量寻求帮助 对吧
I'm Traveler 4514.
我是旅行者4514号♥
The Director assigned me to help you.
主管派我来帮你的
You're right.
你是对的
A little fresh air is nice.
呼吸点新鲜空气是不错
It's important not to get fixated.
不过于留恋过去是很重要的
Was I fixated?
我留恋过去吗
Yeah, I was.
好吧 我是有点儿
It's normal to be rattled by trauma.
因为创伤导致恐慌是很正常的
You just want to make sure
你只是要确保
it doesn't tip into something more serious.
别引发出什么更严重的问题就好
Like what?
什么问题
Here, let's sit.
来 坐下
Jesus.
天啊
I think you're experiencing
我觉得你现在有
early symptoms of PTSD.
创伤后应激障碍的初期症状
That's ridiculous.
这太荒诞了
Soldiers in battle get PTSD.
战场上的战士才得创伤后应激障碍
First responders of horrible disasters...
灾难前线的人才得...
Heightened anxiety,
高度焦虑
inability to sleep,
失眠
exaggerated startle response.
易受惊吓
Exaggerated star... You just made that one up!
易受惊... 你编的吧
I'm fine!
我很好
I mean, technically, it's too early to diagnose,
严格来讲 现在做出这个诊断有点太早
but early treatment won't hurt and it should help, so...
早期治疗又没什么坏处而且应该会有帮助的
Here. Come here.
来 过来
Give me your hands.
把你的手给我
I want you to close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
I want you to think about what happened to you
一边想发生在你身上的事
while you focus on my tapping... okay?
一边把精力集中在我敲击的手上 好吗
Seriously? Is this a real thing?
你认真的吗 这靠谱吗
'Cause it-it feels a little bullshitty.
感觉有点奇葩
Uh, you know what? I'm sorry. I, uh...
要不然 对不起 我...
Could we just keep walking?
我们能不能继续散步啊
Yeah. Good idea.
好吧 好主意
You know what?
要不然这样
I'm gonna head back to the apartment.
我现在回公♥寓♥
I'll meet you back there.
回家再见吧
Where are you going?
你去哪
To get something that'll help.
找点能帮得上忙的东西
Okay.
好吧
So your mission is to help me?
你的任务就是帮我吗
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表