剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
Are you sure you wanna go there right now?
你确定现在就想听吗
'Cause that's not your favorite story.
因为你不太喜欢的
I want to hear it from your perspective.
我想听听你是怎么看的
Grant?
格兰特
I'm here.
我在呢
They told me she was a girl.
他们告诉我 那是个女孩
Holden.
霍尔登
Change your mind?
改主意了
You're going to come clean.
你去自首吧
Sorry?
你说什么
You're going to come forward to the police
你自己去警♥察♥局
and you're going to detail all that you've done.
把自己干的那些事原原本本都招了
Trevor, what are you talking about?
特雷弗 你说什么呢
Do it on your on volition and face the consequences,
主动自首 坦然面对后果
or it'll be done for you.
否则你就完了
Yeah?
是嘛
I'm not gonna do that.
我才不去呢
Those are your only two options.
你就这两条路
I don't think you realize what you're doing here.
我看你是不知道自己在干什么吧
You're really willing to throw everything away
你是打算和盘托出
to destroy both of our lives?
把咱俩的生活都毁了吗
There are other lives to consider.
我考虑的是更多人的人生
Oh, come on.
得了吧
Maybe you don't want to play football anymore,
你可以不再玩橄榄球了
but you do not want
但是你要是搅局
the shit storm that'll come from this.
后果你根本承担不起
You prey on young boys who look up to you.
你把魔爪伸向那些尊敬你的孩子
You make promises
你给他们许诺
in exchange for access to their bodies.
交换条件就是他们的身体
Come on, Trev.
别闹了 特雷弗
I will come forward.
我会站出来的
I'll talk about the hotel rooms on the road.
我会告诉大家在球赛途中的酒店里
The showers.
淋浴房♥里的那些事
All of it.
所有的一切
Who's gonna believe you?
谁会信你呢
You're a bad kid and everybody knows it.
人尽皆知 你是个坏孩子
People change.
人是会变的
Not the Trevor Holden I know...
我了解的特雷弗·霍尔登不会变
I don't know where this act came from,
我不知道你今天玩的什么花招
but I don't buy it for a second.
但我不吃这一套
I know you.
我太了解你了
Intimately.
包括身体
You're going to keep your mouth shut.
你最好把嘴闭严实
I'm not threatened by you.
我不怕你的威胁
You should be.
你应该怕
Don't push me, kid.
你可别逼我 小子
Release the materials.
把材料都发了
On it.
开始发了
"Release the materials?"
"把材料都发了"
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
这话什么意思
Thank you, Philip.
谢谢 菲利普
That's what Trevor and Kyle would've wanted.
这是特雷弗和凯尔的心愿
All we did was accelerate what was going to happen anyway.
我们的所作所为只不过加快了事情原本的进程
Freak had whole hard drives of incriminating shit.
这老流氓的硬盘里都是这种记录 足够告死他
He made his choice.
这是他自己的选择
No...
不是吧
What?
怎么回事
Oh, no.
我去
Oh, no.
不
Oh, my God.
我的老天
There she is!
你终于回来啦
Did you get your winnings?
拿到钱了吗
I did.
拿到了
Amazing luck.
运气太好了
Isn't it!
可不
You're not upset that I cheated?
我作弊了 你不生气
No, of course not. I'm happy for you.
当然不了 为你高兴呢
You must be thrilled.
你肯定爽爆了
Yeah! Yeah.
绝对地
It's all gone.
都没了
What?
什么
Did you ever hear of the story of St. Francis?
你听说过圣弗朗西斯的故事吗
No.
没有
Yeah. No, me neither.
也好 反正我也听过
Somebody called me that today.
今天有人叫我圣弗朗西斯
I don't understand.
我没明白
I didn't feel right
我总觉得自己拿了
taking what would have been yours
本该归你的钱 就因为我瞟了一眼
if I hadn't peeked at your numbers,
你写的号♥ 心里不太自在
and I know
我也知道
that you wouldn't let me give it back,
我要是给你 你肯定不要
so I gave it all away.
于是我就都把钱散了
I helped out a lot of good people.
我帮了不少好人呢
Honestly, Marcy, it was...
说实话 玛西 这一天...
it was the best day of my life.
真是从未有过的爽
Remember my...
你记得
my client, Jason,
我有个救济对象叫詹森吗
with the bad teeth and the hair?
一口烂牙 一头乱发
Yeah. I do.
记得
Yeah. Great teeth now.
现在是一口好牙了
I mean, they will be.
我是说很快
Even getting them cleaned has made a huge difference.
光是洗洗牙 人看上去都会大不同
And on Wednesday,
等到礼拜三
he's got some much needed dental work.
他还要去牙科诊所好好整一整
Good for Jason.
詹森很有福气
Yeah! No, he hates dentists.
那是 不过他可讨厌牙医了
Who else?
还有谁
I'm not sure if you remember Marjorie.
你还记得马乔里吗
I bought her a new walker.
我给她买♥♥了新的助行器
They're pricey for what they are.
这些东西还真贵
Steve got one of those scooters to get to his new job.
给史蒂夫买♥♥了小踏板摩托 骑着去新地方上班
He can't walk very far without breaking into a sweat.
他一走远道就大汗淋漓
Jordan got my bike for his pizza delivery job.
乔丹得到了我的自行车 用着送比萨饼
Your bike?
你的自行车
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, I thought I'd buy myself a new one.
对啊 我还想着给自己买♥♥辆新的
I should have saved some.
我应该留点钱的
All of it?
全散了
I know it sounded like a lot of money,
这笔钱听起来不少
but, I mean, everything is just so expensive,
不过现在什么东西都贵
and I had a whole list of people.
我又攒了一大批想帮助的人
David... It doesn't matter.
大卫 别放在心上
I'll get my steps in.
我慢慢就能长进
So...
现在...
what're you gonna do with yours?
说说看你打算怎么花
I have some debts to pay off.
我先得还款
Debts!
还款
Wow, that is responsible.
你太靠谱了
I should have some left over.
还完钱应该还有剩的
Even more responsible!
更靠谱了
So what're you gonna do with it?
你打算怎么花呢
Well, first...
首先嘛
I'm going to buy you a new bike.
我要给你买♥♥辆新自行车
I'm so happy you said that.
你这么一说 我太高兴了
What's happening right now?
怎么回事
Where the hell is this kid?
那孩子在哪呢
Give him a minute.
等一下吧
He's probably hungover.
可能还宿醉呢
I'm sorry, he's what?
你说什么 他怎么了
Sorry, I'm late.
抱歉 我迟到了
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表