剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
and maybe I was wrong,
可能是我错了
but it's pretty obvious to me,
但对于我 可能还有其他每个人来说
and probably everyone else,
有一点是非常清楚的
that the new Marcy is different from the old one
就是新的玛西与以前那个的不同之处
in ways she wouldn't approve.
都是她不会赞同的地方
That very day,
那天
you told me you were afraid of losing
你告诉我你害怕遗失掉
the most important part of who you had become
在二十一世纪那段短暂时光中
in your short time in the 21st.
你已经成为的那个人
How do I even know what that is?
我怎么能知道那是什么
I don't think it's my place to say, but...
我觉得我没有资格说这些
I can give you a hint.
但我可以给你一个提示
After the plane crash that should've killed me,
在那次我本该丢掉性命的飞机坠毁事故后
when you and a million nanites
当你和那一百万个纳米机器人
were trying to put me back together...
试图把我救回来时
my own consciousness
我自己的意识
took refuge in the memories of Grant MacLaren.
避难到了格兰特 麦克拉伦的记忆中
But how do I possibly access that?
那我该怎么找到我的
You're the doctor.
你是医生
MacLaren!
麦克拉伦
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
MacLaren!
麦克拉伦
Identify yourself.
报上姓名
Traveler 5008.
旅行者5008号♥
I'm on a Protocol Alpha mission...
我在执行阿尔法协议任务
We know, it's all over.
我们知道 没事了
Marcy, all clear!
玛西 安全了
No, one more down the road.
没有 那条路上还有一个
I had to go around him.
我当时不得不绕开他
I took care of him first.
我最先处理的他
We did it.
我们搞定了
Thank you both.
谢谢你们俩
That was close.
好险
You don't know how close.
你是不知道有多险
We weren't the first.
我们不是第一个了
We had to keep trying.
我们必须不停地尝试
How many times?
多少次了
I was the ninth volunteer.
我是第9个志愿者
Jesus.
天哪
If the element ended up in the hands of the Faction,
如果元素落到了反对派的手中
the whole Traveler program might never...
整个旅行者计划将会
See? Just a splash.
看到了吗 只是一个水花
Our mission is to recover and secure the meteorite
我们的任务是找到并保护
upon impact, so...
坠落的陨石 所以
We'll stay here and watch your back till you're done.
我们会留在这儿 看着你们 直到事情做完
I'll have him patched up by then.
我要帮他包扎一下
There's one other thing.
还有一件事
We have your next mission.
我们带来了你的下一个任务
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表