剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
"You're...
"你是...
a
一个...
big...
大
g... girl...
姑 姑娘
now."
了"
Marcy?
玛西
I gotta leave early tonight. You gonna be all right alone?
我今晚会早点走 你一个人没问题吧
I'm... I'm fine.
我 我没事的
Don't forget
别忘记
to take your break, girl.
去休息一下 姑娘
You work too hard.
你工作太努力了
I won't. I won't.
我不会的 不会的
Bye, Tory.
再见 托利
Don't!
不要
Stop!
停下
David gave that to me!
这是大卫给我的
David gave that to me!
这是大卫给我的
David...
大卫...
That's mine.
那是我的
Holy shit.
该死的
Trevor...
特雷弗
You stay down, man. He's better than you.
躺着别动 他比你更厉害
You can stay down, man!
你别起来啊 兄弟
Shut up!
闭嘴
You should've stayed down.
你应该就躺那的
Trevor!
特雷弗
Trevor!
特雷弗
I concede the fight.
这场拳击我认输
Do we need to cut it?
我们要把它稀释一下吗
Nah.
不用
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay. It's almost ready.
没事的 很快就好了
Carly?
卡莉
Carly?
卡莉
You're not coming in like that.
你不能这个样子进来
You promised, Jeff.
你保证过的 杰夫
Come on, Carly. Don't make me mad.
卡莉别闹了 别惹我生气
I gotta take a piss.
我要上厕所
You're not supposed to be here when you drink.
你既然喝了酒 就不该到这来
Why is he crying?
他为什么在哭
He's just hungry.
他只是饿了
Well, then give him something to eat!
好吧 那给他吃东西啊
I'm warming it up.
我正在热食物
What is this shit?
这他妈的是什么鬼东西
It's baby food.
婴儿食物
He's a baby, Jeff.
他还是个婴儿 杰夫
Don't talk to me like I'm an idiot.
别把我当成傻子
Hey, hey, hey, this is bullshit.
这他妈是干嘛
Yo, come on!
你 起来
Hey, all you're doing is pissing me off!
你就知道惹我生气
Listen, I'm sorry.
好吧 我错了
You make me crazy.
是你让我生气的
You need to go.
你得走了
All right.
好吧
I'm going.
我走
"Ruok"?
"你还好吗"
"Ruok..."
"你还好吗"
You're up early.
你起得很早啊
Mwah. The headache wake you?
是因为头痛睡不着了吗
The sound of birds.
是因为鸟叫声
You know how stupid it is
你知道在比赛之前打拳击
to pick a fight before a game?
是有多傻吗
How the hell you supposed to throw a football with a broken hand?
你手受伤了还怎么扔橄榄球
The doctors are more concerned
医生更担心
with his concussion.
他的脑震荡
You blow you chance at a scholarship, superstar,
你毁了你得奖学金的机会 大明星
you better start learning to flip burgers.
你最好开始学学怎么做汉堡吧
All right.
好啦
You scoot upstairs. Get ready.
你快上楼准备准备
They wanted to see you again in the morning.
他们今天早上还要再见你一次
Thank you, Mom.
谢谢 妈妈
"Thank you, Mom"?
"谢谢 妈妈"
Who the hell's that?
这是谁啊
Philip Pearson?
菲利普·皮尔逊
Tried to find you at the university.
刚才在学校没找到你
I'm Detective Gower.
我是高尔警探
"Gower"?
"高尔"
Your roommate passed away last night.
你室友昨晚死了
You don't seem surprised.
你看上去并不惊讶啊
It's me.
是我
David? Yeah.
大卫 是的
That's... not appropriate.
这 这可不太合适
Marcy, put some clothes on.
玛西 把衣服穿上
Yeah, I can't, uh...
我不能
be your boyfriend, Marcy, w-we talked about this.
做你的男友 玛西 我们之前谈过这个的
What's that?
这是什么
What happened?
发生了什么
Uh... I fell.
呃 我摔了一跤
And you just went home?
然后你就回家了吗
Oh, kiddo, are you okay? Does it hurt?
孩子 你还好吗 感觉疼吗
I'm fine.
我很好
Well, I know going to the doctor's
我知道你不喜欢
not your favorite thing in the world, but...
看医生 但是
That's a... That's a nasty cut.
这伤口很深的
Is this appropriate?
这身合适吗
Appropriate?
合适
Sure.
当然
Maybe some underwear.
穿上内衣就更好了
Did Stephen inject himself,
史蒂芬是自己注射的毒品
or did you do it for him?
还是你帮他注射的
What difference does it make?
这有什么区别吗
Because your prints were found on both syringes.
因为两支注射器上都找到了你的指纹
I was there, but then I, I left.
我本来是在那里的 但我后来走了
Because you knew he was gonna O.D.
因为你知道他会死于吸毒过量
Yeah, you knew.
没错 你的确知道
You know, a phone call to 911
你知道吗 拨一个911
could've saved his life.
也许就能救他的命
That's cold, Philip.
真令人寒心 菲利普
Either way, you have got a problem.
不论是哪种情况 你都惹上大♥麻♥烦了
On top of your drug problem.
还不止毒品问题一个
I don't have a drug problem.
我没有吸毒
I know who your dealer is.
我知道你的毒贩子是谁
I know how much you buy every week.
我知道你每周买♥♥多少
I know who your friends are, and I know where you're from.
我知道你有哪些朋友 也知道你从哪来
You have no idea where I'm from.
你根本就不知道我是从哪来的
You inject somebody, they O.D.,
你给别人注射了毒品 他因吸毒过量而死
that's manslaughter.
这是过失杀人
I have the right
我有权
to court-appointed legal counsel, yes?
请一位法庭指派律师 对吧
Sure you don't want to call your parents instead?
你确定不是联♥系♥你父母吗
You think you're sick now,
你现在状况不太好
wait till your lawyer shows up.
等你的律师到了再谈吧
I'm proud of you, you know.
你知道吗 我为你感到骄傲
What? What for?
什么 为了什么
Only you got knocked in the head last night,
你昨晚伤到了头
and you're...
但是你
you know, the naked thing, that... that was weird,
没穿衣服的事情 确实很奇怪
but otherwise, you're handling this amazingly well.
除此之外 你都处理的很好
Hey. It's Thursday.
今天是星期四
It's reading-aloud day.
是大声朗读日
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表