剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
You're welcome.
不用谢
Agent MacLaren. Is there news?
麦克拉伦探员 有消息了吗
Actually, I was hoping Jacob had contacted you.
我希望雅各布已经联♥系♥你了
Contacted? I haven't heard a thing.
联♥系♥ 他没有联♥系♥过我
Mind if I come in? Is everything all right?
我能进来吗 一切都还好吗
I hope so.
希望如此
I just have a few more questions.
我只想问几个问题
I just... I'm late for an appointment.
我有个约会要迟到了
Maybe I could drop by your office later?
我晚一点去你办公室找你行吗
How did you break this?
这个是怎么摔坏的
I told you to leave me alone!
我告诉过你 别来找我
Jacob!
雅各布
I'm here to help you! Jacob!
我是来帮你的 雅各布
He's running! Back stairs!
他从后面的楼梯跑了
Jacob!
雅各布
Jacob!
雅各布
You all right?
你还好吗
Stop it! I'm Traveler 3465.
站住 我是旅行者3465号♥
We're here to help you.
我们是来帮你的
And you're making that awfully goddamn difficult.
而你却一点也不配合
You people have no idea what you're getting yourselves into!
你们根本不知道你们惹了多大的麻烦
Traveler teams from all over the world
全世界都有穿越者团队
are being abducted and tortured.
被绑♥架♥ 被严刑拷打
We know.
我们知道
The Director assigned us
主管派我们
to investigate their disappearances,
调查他们的失踪案
but they found us before we could...
但是他们在我们之前找到了我们
It's bad.
情况很糟
Marcy, drop what you're doing. Get back to Ops.
玛西 丢下手头工作 赶紧回基地
You got a patient.
这里有个伤者
Keep your eyes open. We're getting you to our medic.
别闭眼 我们带你去找我们的医生
Call Sylvie.
给塞尔维打电♥话♥
You need to tell us what you know.
你得告诉我们你知道的事
What did your team find out? Who's behind this?
你的团队发现了什么 谁是主使
Whoever it is...
不管是谁
they cover their tracks.
他们都掩盖了踪迹
We do know that the buildings...
每个穿越者被带去的建筑物
every one Travelers were taken to,
我们都知道了
all... all a-around the world...
全世界的...
What about the buildings?
那些建筑物有什么特点
They're owned by numbered companies.
拥有它们的众多公♥司♥
Sh-Sh... Shells...
都是空壳公♥司♥
but under one conglomerate.
但是它们都在一个公♥司♥名下
Give us a name, Jacob!
告诉我们公♥司♥的名字 雅各布
Jacob! Jacob!
雅各布 雅各布
His lung's collapsed. We need to re-inflate it.
他的肺部衰竭了 我们得给它充气
Carly?
卡莉
He needs shock.
他需要电击
Charge?
充电
Clear.
离手
Charge again.
再试一次
Clear.
离手
He's gone.
他死了
Hello?
你好
Hey, it's me.
是我
What a total surprise.
真惊喜
Funny.
有趣
Hey, before I drop by tonight,
今晚过去之前
you want me to stop at the grocery store
你需要我去杂货店
and pick up anything special, craving-wise?
买♥♥点什么你特别想吃的东西吗
Um... Yes!
对了
Some kind of smoked meat.
一种熏肉
Meat.
肉
I need the iron!
我需要补充铁
What's the smoke for?
为什么要熏过的
Nobody craves broccoli, Grant.
没人想吃花椰菜 格兰特
You're the one who offered.
是你问我要买♥♥什么的
Kat, someone's on the other line.
小凯 有人给我打电♥话♥了
I'll call you back.
等下打给你
Mm-hmm. Okay.
好的
MacLaren.
麦克拉伦
Okay, so, the sole owner
那栋楼房♥所属公♥司♥
of the company that owns that building
唯一的拥有者
is Vincent Ingram.
是文森特·英格拉姆
He's got an estate about an hour from downtown.
他在距离市中心不远处有一处房♥产
I let one of his people know that you were on your way.
我告诉他的人 你在去的路上
Okay, great. Thanks, Beth. Text me the address.
太好了 谢谢 贝丝 把地址发给我
Just did.
已经发了
Have you seen my eye drops?
看到我眼药水了吗
Nope.
没有
I just got here.
我才来
You were the last person
昨天我们工作的时候
who had them yesterday, when we were working.
你是最后一个拿着它的人
I didn't take your drops, Philip. Relax.
我没拿你的眼药水 菲利普 冷静点
What's that supposed to mean?
你什么意思
look around.
你看看这里都成什么样子了
Just give them back.
快还给我
What's going on, man?
你怎么了 兄弟
I know you're trying to monitor me.
我知道你在监视我
I can take care of myself,
我能管好我自己
so just back off
所以你给我滚远点
and give me back my drops.
把眼药水还我
Here.
这里
Jeez.
天啊
It's a good thing
这东西
these are helping with your addiction, huh?
能缓解你的毒瘾 还真不错啊
Jeez.
我的老天
Hey. This is Marcy. Leave a message.
你好 我是玛西 请留言
Hey, Marce... y.
嗨 玛西
Uh, I just wanted to say thanks again
我只是想再向你道个谢
for your help with Blair.
谢谢你帮助布莱尔
Uh, I really appreciate it, and she's doing better, so...
我真的很感激你 她恢复得很好
Anyway, uh, I was hoping that you could, uh,
总之我希望你能
you could join me...
你能和我
me and Blair, for dinner tonight,
和我跟布莱尔 共进晚餐
as a way to say thank you.
就当是我感谢你的方式
Uh, so if you're free, that would be great,
如果你有空与我们晚餐
to see you.
我们都会很高兴见到你
I know I just saw you,
我知道我不久前才见过你
but it would be...
不过
it'd great to see you again.
能再见到你是最好不过了
I do, like, a fish dish now.
我最近挺喜欢一道鱼餐
Uh, "Branzini."
叫柠檬鲈鱼
I know you like white fish and all those Omega-3s.
我知道你喜欢白鲑和它们富含的深海鱼油
No cotton balls, I promise.
我保证绝对没有棉花球
Anyway, uh...
总之
All this to say I hope you can join me.
说了那么多就是希望你能和我吃个饭
Us...
是和我们吃饭
I mean, because Blair will be there, too.
我的意思是布莱尔到时也会在
And you...
而你
I hope.
我希望你能来
Oh, for God's sakes.
我的老天
But we've grown up a lot.
不过我们都成熟了很多
And Carly's an amazing woman,
卡莉是个极好的女人
and I'm thankful every day that she's a part of my life.
我很感激她能成为我生活中的一部分
How's your landscaping job going?
你的园艺工作进行得怎么样了
Still great.
非常好
I see that neither of you
我发现你们没有人
have missed a session with your counselor.
逃掉过一节与咨♥询♥师的疗程
How have they been going?
那些疗程有什么效果吗
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表