剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
旅行者 前情提要
Previously on Travelers...
我们是来自未来的旅行者
We're travelers from the future.
许多年之后 在我们那个时代
In our time, many years from now,
人类都被消灭了
humanity has been all but wiped out.
我们回到现在来改变这一切
We've come back to change that.
已经有数千人穿越到这里
There are thousands of travelers
参与行动了
already here taking part.
去拯救世界吧
Go save the world.
多谢
Thanks.
毫无压力
No pressure.
我重设了主管
I reset the Director.
什么
What?
我通过一个病毒重启了它的操作系统
Rebooted its O.S. Through a virus
这样就可以保护它
to protect it from corruption
不被反♥动♥派别滥用
by the Faction.
主管离线的时候 未来会发生什么
What's happening in the future while it's offline?
也许是一片混乱吧
Chaos, probably.
一段暂时的权力争夺
A temporary power struggle.
你的团队应该更明白
Your team knows first-hand
他们的手段有多残忍♥
the brutality they're capable of.
你是说 是他们
You mean they're the ones
把我们关在那些牢笼里的
who put us in those cages?
弯腰
Duck.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
"杀死3468号♥"
"Kill 3468"
这就是主管给我下的命令
that is the mission I was given by the Director.
我们必须在他们来之前
We have to destroy the Quantum Frame
- 摧毁量子框架 - 别这么做 孩子
- before they get here. - Don't do it, son.
我们别无选择 他们就要来了
We don't have a choice, they're going to be here soon!
不要
Don't.
埃利斯 还有别的办法
Ellis, there's another way.
他们进来了
They're coming in!
我们是联调局探员 放下武器
F.B.I., drop your weapons!
梦境开始时都是一个样
The dream begins the same every time...
历史记载死亡时间
格雷格在哪
Where's Greg?
他请病假了
Oh, he called in sick.
我来顶替他的工作
I'm covering for him.
拜托修好它
Just fix it, please.
科里根先生今天八点三刻有场视频会议
Mr. Corrigan has a conference call at 8:45.
没问题
Not a problem.
早啊 格雷格 多谢你赶来
Greg, hey, thanks for coming.
我是文森特
I'm Vincent.
屏幕又卡住了
Screen's locked up again.
我五分钟后得用它开个会
I'm gonna need it for a call in five minutes.
你能帮我搞定吗
Can you get me back up?
当然 没问题
Oh, yeah, for sure.
我一会儿再回来
I just need to get back there.
哈尔 我要让电脑修理工
Hal? Listen, I gotta let the I.T. Guy
修一下我的电脑
work on the computer for a bit here.
我现在得去另一间办公室
Let me just duck into another office.
电♥话♥我就不挂了 稍等一下
Yeah, let me put you on hold, hang on.
两分钟就好 两分钟...
Just take two minutes, two minutes...
抱歉
Sorry.
重启一下就好了 对吗
Just turn it off and on again, I guess, huh?
不 不是的
No, no, no, sir.
降临倒计时
降临倒计时
倒计时结束 正计时开始
从我抵达二十一世纪的那刻起
From the moment I arrive in the 21st Century,
事情就不太对
something's wrong.
根据历史记载
According to the historical record,
证券经纪人 安东尼·科里根
Anthony Corrigan, stockbroker,
应该在办公桌前进行电♥话♥会议
was at his desk on a conference call,
然而 我却上错了身
but instead, it's someone else.
我们搞错了
We were wrong.
我试图传递信息
I try to send the message,
但电脑卡住了
but the computer freezes.
我曾练习了数百次 可一切都不对
I practiced a hundred times, but everything's wrong.
我想要重启电脑 但时间已经不够了
I try to reboot the system, but there's no time now.
任务失败了
The mission's a failure.
我又凭什么要牺牲自己呢
So why should I sacrifice myself?
我决定 我至少得警告他们一下
I decide I should at least try to warn them.
大家都听着
Everyone listen!
我解释不了原因
I can't explain why,
但如果你们不跟着我走
but if you don't all follow me right now,
你们都会死的
you're going to die.
你们得离开了
You have to leave now.
格雷格
Greg,
你在干什么
what the hell are you doing?
我跑了
I run.
我甚至不知道我身在几楼
I don't even know what floor I'm on,
只能拼命奔跑
only that I have to hurry.
最开始 我听见飞机的声音...
At first, I hear the plane...
爆♥炸♥接踵而至
and then the explosion.
然后我什么就也不记得了
And I don't remember anything else
只记得我站在外面 环顾四周
until I'm outside, looking up.
好了 大家都离开 要清场了
All right, everybody, clear out. Let's go.
我们要疏散整幢大楼
We're going to need that building evacuated.
我身边的每一个人都抬头望着上方的一片废墟
Everyone around me is looking at the destruction above,
而我却在销毁
while I discard the last vestiges
本该在那天死去之人存在的最后证据
of the man who was supposed to die that day.
而后我听见了第二架飞机的声音
And then I hear the second plane.
之后我便醒来了
And then I wake up.
关于911的梦境很常见 文森特
Dreams of 9/11 aren't uncommon, Vincent,
即便不在场的人 也时常会梦到
even for those who were nowhere near ground zero.
我的梦是真实的
I have the dream because it happened.
我的任务是证明一个理论
My mission was a proof of concept,
向他们证明
to send a confirmation
我可以安全穿越到二十一世纪
that I arrived safely in the 21st Century,
然后一死了之 以绝后患
then die, so no one could trace me.
但是
But...
我没有死
I survived.
他们不会原谅我的
They won't forgive that.
所以你害怕
So you're afraid
本该接收到你的传信的人
whomever you were to send this message to
会因此责罚你
intends to punish you?
他们已经来了
They're already here.
我看到了历史的改变
I've seen the changes in history.
至少 和我记忆里的已经不一样了
At least, the histories that I remember.
他们会来找我的
And they'll be coming for me.
旅行者 第二季第01集
沃尔特
Walt!
我的天 你怎么才来
Jesus, what took you so long?
你应该感到庆幸他们还允许
You're lucky they gave me permission
- 我跟你谈谈 - 我只说一件事
- to talk to you at all - I'm gonna say one thing,
你好好听我说
and I need you to listen,
无论如何也要
destroy that device
摧毁那个装置
by whatever means possible.
这是我这辈子最重要的嘱托了
I've never asked you to do anything more important.
什么 谷仓里的东西吗
What, that thing in the barn?
你必须现在就去
You need to do it now.
那是什么
What is it?
你和谷仓里的其他人是什么关系
What is your association with those people in the barn?
他们几个月前可都被列为了重大嫌疑人
They all raised a red flag a few months back.
你说他们只是一群孩子
You said that they were just a bunch of kids.
你必须回答我
I ask because
因为其中两人正在抢救
two of those people are in the hospital,
而那个农夫死了
and a farmer is dead.
好吧 我来说
All right, I'll talk.
几周之前...
A few weeks ago...
我收到最高机密情报组织发来的任务
I received a top-secret inter-departmental communication
观察你是否有变化
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表