剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
What is it?
那是什么
Too early to say for sure,
现在下定论还太早
but we would be concerned if it were a blood clot.
但我们担心它有可能是血块
Have you experienced any spotting,
你最近有任何出血
any contractions recently?
或者子♥宫♥收缩症状吗
No.
没有
What would a clot mean?
血块意味着什么
It could be the early signs
可能是胎盘早剥的
of a placental abruption.
前期征兆
But it could be nothing?
但也可能什么都不是吧
Yeah, absolutely. Absolutely.
绝对的 绝对的
There's no need for either of you
你们没必要现在
to worry at this time.
就开始担心
But given your age and your history,
但考虑到你的年龄和病史
we're gonna... gonna keep a close eye on this.
我们... 我们会密切关注该状况的
So, best to make an appointment
最好和我预定一下
with my office,
下次面诊的时间
come back and see me in two weeks. Okay?
两周后再来一次 好吗
Yeah.
好
The doctor said it might not be anything.
医生说了可能什么都不是
I know what the doctor said,
我知道医生说了什么
and I've been through this before.
我以前也有这种经历
That's not going to happen this time.
这次不会再发生了
That's not in your power.
这也不是你能决定的啊
Oh, shit!
该死
I left my phone in there.
我把手♥机♥忘在里面了
Wait for me in the car. I'll be two minutes.
在车里等我 我两分钟就来
Thank you.
谢谢
Marcy? You got a minute?
玛西 你有空吗
I-I didn't want to have this conversation over com.
我不想用通讯器跟你说这件事
What?
怎么了
I need a favor.
我需要你帮个忙
Yeah, of course.
没问题
One that breaks protocol.
会违反规定的
I need you to understand
我需要你明白
this happened the night
这事发生在
we were all under
我们受到
the effect of the anti-toxin.
抗毒素影响的那晚
Which you don't remember.
不过你不记得了
We briefed you on the Helios mission,
我们给你说过赫利俄斯任务的
this was the night after...
这是我们都受了影响后
we were all affected.
第二晚发生的
Okay.
好吧
Well, my wife had helped to arrange
我妻子为我筹备了
a surprise party for me,
一个惊喜派对
and I-I didn't realize the effect the drug was having,
我没意识到药物的效力
I consumed too much alcohol.
我喝了很多酒
You broke protocol 4?
你违反了协议第四项
And that puts her at, what?
也就是说她现在怀孕多久了
20 weeks?
二十周了
Something like that. This is not her fault.
差不多 但这不是她的错
No, it isn't. It's yours.
不是 这是你的错
I know. What were you thinking?
我知道 你当时在想什么
I... wasn't, obviously.
很明显 我...没想
All right. Well, it'd probably still be best
好吧 你最好还是
if you took her to a clinic.
带她去诊所堕胎吧
The procedure's safe, even at this stage.
就算是这个月份 也不会有什么危险
She's going through with it.
她要这个孩子
It's her decision to make.
这是她的决定
Well, talk her out of it.
劝她别要啊
I'm not going to do that.
我不会这么做的
No.
不
We just came from the ultrasound.
我们刚做了超声波检查
There's a problem. Placental abruption?
有个问题 胎盘早剥
Yeah.
好吧
That's serious in any century.
这在哪个时代都很严重
Yeah, but you could improve her odds
好吧 但你能提高
of carrying the baby to term, right?
她足月分娩的几率 对吗
There is a drug I could technically synthesize, yes,
我可以技术合成一种药物
but you know that I can't do that.
但你知道 我不能这么做
I'm asking you to think about it.
我请你好好考虑一下
I need to get back to work.
我该回去工作了
Hey, Marcy.
玛西
Dr. Barker.
巴克医生
Uh, so is he your, uh...?
他是不是你的...
My boyfriend? No.
男朋友 不是
Excuse me.
失陪了
Would you like to go to dinner sometime?
什么时候一起吃顿饭吧
Sure.
好啊
When?
什么时候
How about... How about this weekend?
不如...这个周末
How about now?
不如就现在吧
I just got to go change.
我去换个衣服
Okay, then.
那好啊
I'll be giving my speech from here.
我会在这个位置演讲
Yeah. There's a decent vantage point.
那里有个很好的据点
From which to shoot me?
刚好用来射杀我吗
That's why we're here.
这就是我们来的原因
I was told there'll be a distraction at 11:27 A.M.
有人说 早晨11点27分会有事情发生
Yeah, we're aware of that.
对 我们知道
It's blocks away, but the sound should carry.
位置在几个街区外 但是声音应该能传过来
Why don't you check out your spot?
不如你去检查一下你的点位
You all right?
你还好吗
This is plan "B".
这是B计划
My original mission from the director
主管给我的最初任务
was a little more long-term.
是更为长♥期♥的
Rise in the ranks of government, maybe to high office.
在政♥府♥里步步高升 也许将来还会身居要职
Unfortunately, my host has a heart condition
不幸的是 我的宿主心脏不好
the Director wasn't aware of.
而主管并不知情
You've still done great things as a congressman,
作为议员 你已经有了很多政绩
things that your host wouldn't have done.
那都是你宿主无法做到的
Been paying attention, have you?
你一直在关注我啊
Felt I had a vested interest.
感觉这是我的既得利益
The Director has fattened me up
主管把我养肥了
like a lamb being led to the slaughter.
再把我送去宰了
All I've done in the short time I've been here
我这段时间做的事都是为了
is set myself up to become a martyr.
让自己成为一名烈士
We all have our part in the grand plan.
在宏图计划里 我们各自有各自的角色
Yeah, yeah, it is what it is.
好吧好吧 事实就是如此
Oh, I want to ask...
我还想问问...
that woman in the stasis field...
静力场里的那个女人
What was she to you? Worth risking your life for?
是你什么人 她值得你付出性命吗
Someone I care about
她是我很在乎的人
that was not supposed to be on the plane that day.
那天她本就不该出现在飞机上
She made it?
她活下来了
Yeah. She did.
对 活下来了
Well, that makes one of us.
至少我们中有人活下来了
It'll be quick, right?
会很快的 对吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah.
不用谢
Um... to courage.
敬勇气
To courage.
敬勇气
So...
那么...
what drew you to health care?
你怎么会干医疗这行
God, that is an awful question
我的天 这个开场白
to lead with.
好逊
I am so sorry.
真抱歉
No. It's... It's fine.
不...没事的
No, no. It's, uh...
不 只是...
I don't know what it is about you.
我并不太了解你
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表