剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
旅行者 前情提要
Previously on Travelers...
-她是谁 -0092号♥
- Who is she? - 0092.
她在距今两百年后才出生
She's not born for hundreds of years from now.
有几个
A few of the patients
接受过你治疗的病人没有...
who have gone though your treatment haven't...
回到病房♥
Returned to the ward?
如果你愿意的话 我可以借助你的帮助
If you're open to it, I could use your help.
放开我
Let go of me!
出故障了
There was a malfunction.
扫描的时候丢失了一些信息
Some information was lost during the scan.
别害怕
Don't be afraid, dear.
我只是想让你重新变得完整
I only want to make you whole again.
玛西
Marcy?
这次成功了吗
Did it work this time?
你知道这是谁弄的吗
Do you know who did this?
格兰特...
Grant...
滨海十字纪念医院 慈善晚宴 2012年
格兰特
Grant?
格兰特 我们不能在足球票上
Oh, Grant, we are not spending that much
花这么多钱
on football tickets!
你看见这票上的座位位置吗 太便宜了
Have you seen the seats? This is a bargain.
不要卷入一场竞价战
Do not get caught in a bidding war.
小凯 这是为了慈善 想想那些孩子
Kat, it's for charity. Think of the children.
不知道我的牛排餐刀怎么样了
I wonder how my steak knives are doing.
不 格兰特...
No. Grant...
这没花几个钱
Doesn't cost nothing to look.
糟糕 对不起 这是我的错
Shit, I'm sorry, that was my fault.
我再给你拿一杯
Let me get you another one.
你也要再来一杯吗
Do you want another one, too?
我去给你拿
I'm going to get you one.
我帮大家都再拿一杯过来
I'll get us all one.
shinY
我丈夫不经常出来
My husband doesn't get out much.
我也是...
Neither do I...
这个拍卖♥♥会很棒
This is a great event.
你在医院工作吗
Do you work for the hospital?
一个和我妻子关系很好的人
Someone my wife was very close to
在这接受治疗
received care here.
我们就成了这里的支持者
We became supporters.
你呢
You?
我们住在附近
We live nearby.
我捐了一把椅子
I donated a chair.
你捐赠了一个新职位
You endowed a new position.
抱歉 不是的
Sorry. No...
我是真的送了把椅子给他们
I literally gave them a chair...
我是个设计师
I'm a designer.
这把椅子在拍卖♥♥会上吗
Is the chair in the auction?
是的
It is,
我很乐意带你看看它 先生怎么称呼
and I would be very happy to show it to you, Mr...?
英格拉姆
Ingram.
叫我文森特就好
But please call me Vincent.
凯特琳
Kathryn.
凯特琳
Kathryn.
很不幸 这把椅子没人出价
It doesn't have any bids, unfortunately.
那我们就来看看我们能做些什么
Well, we'll have to see what we can do about that.
我的妻子总是让我们
My wife always put us down
为所有的...
for all...
所有需要支持的
all... all the auction items
拍卖♥♥品举牌
that could use a little support.
她真是个好人
She sounds lovely.
是的 不幸的是 她...
She was. Unfortunately, she...
请原谅 这件作品让我很震撼
Forgive me, this work has left me speechless.
很漂亮 不是吗
It's beautiful, isn't it?
显然 这些是由这里的一位病人创作出来的
Apparently, these were created by one of the patients.
有你喜欢的作品吗 英格拉姆先生
Do you see a piece you like, Mr. Ingram?
所有
All of them.
我要把它们都买♥♥了
I'll buy all of them.
旅行者
第二季第11集
贝丝 彼得罗夫的档案在哪里
Beth, where's the Petrov file?
什么
Excuse me?
我所有关于彼得罗夫案件的资料...
All my material on the Petrov case...
之前是放在这里的
it was right here.
案件被分派给别人了
It was reassigned.
为什么
Why?
我们以为你一周后才会回来
We weren't expecting you all week.
我不是在这呢嘛
Well, I'm here.
我能看见
I can see that,
但如果你没来 大家也不会多想
but no one would think worse of you if you weren't.
什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
没什么 我只是照顾你一下
Nothing, I was just trying to be nice.
给你
Here.
别客气
Knock yourself out.
大部分时间他都很沉默
He keeps to himself mostly.
他在连贯思维上有点问题
He has some issues with coherent thought,
可谁不是呢
but, hey, who doesn't?
你认识他多久了
How long have you known him?
大约一年 一年半
About a year, year and a half?
其实 我是在遇见你之后不久
I met him, actually,
遇见的他
not long after I met you...
他是个好人
He's a good person inside,
但是他不相信任何人
he just doesn't trust many people.
偏执 妄想
Paranoid? Delusional?
是的
Oh, yeah.
他在执行主管的任务
He's on a mission from the Director.
不知道那是什么意思
Whatever that means.
这里还有一些
Hey, here's some more.
看起来是新画的
They look new.
刚画完
Just finished.
你好 玛西
Hi, Marcy.
我喜欢你的头发 看起来很漂亮
I like your hair. It looks nice.
菲利普
Philip?
菲利普
Philip!
你能换首歌♥吗
Can you change the song, please?
我不是你的DJ 卡莉
I'm not your DJ, Carly.
这首歌♥节奏太慢了
This song is so slow.
我不是你的DJ
I'm not your DJ.
但是你懂行啊
But you're so good at it.
谢谢
Thank you!
你在说什么吗
You say something?
我喜欢你跳舞的动作
I like those moves.
今晚见
I'll see you tonight?
你自找的
You bring it on yourself.
我应该问你是不是想开车的
You know, I should have asked if you wanted to drive,
让你练习练习
give you the practice.
再过几年
In a few years,
汽车就可以自动驾驶了
cars're going to be driving themselves.
是的
That's true.
你妈妈和我
You know, your mother and I
听说了你学校教练的事
heard about what's going on with your coach at school.
大家都不知道会发生这种事
Nobody had any idea that was happening.
他看着就是个正常人
He seemed like a normal guy.
我希望他能上电椅 变♥态♥
I hope he fries... sick bastard.
无论如何...
Anyway...
我希望你知道 我们支持你
I want you to know that we're here for you
如果你想谈谈这事或者其他什么的
if you ever want to talk about it or whatever.
如果这种事情发生在了你身上 我们会很难过
We'd feel awful if anything like that...
你不用担心 盖瑞
You don't have to worry, Gary.
我没有受他伤害
It didn't happen to me.
那就好
Yeah, good.
那就好
Good.
我就是这样想的
That's what I figured.
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表