剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on Travelers.
旅行者 前情提要
Can you feel that?
你感觉到了吗
The latest ultrasound looks good.
最新超声波检查结果很好
You and the baby are fine.
你和胎儿一切正常
You got three races out of five
五场你赌中了三场
with those stupid odds.
难以置信的胜率
How did that happen?
这怎么可能
The timeline has changed a lot.
时间线发生了很大变化
We are in serious financial trouble.
我们陷入了严重的资金困难
What happened to we're all on the same side?
不是说我们都是同一战线吗
I don't want to be in the same room.
我根本不想与你身处一室
I should be leading this team.
这个团队应该由我领导
Do we have a problem?
你有意见吗
No.
没有
FBI! Show me your hands!
联邦探员 举起手来
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Sergeant Richard Hall,
理查德·霍尔中士
you have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say
你所说的一切
can and will be used against you...
都将作为承堂证供
First time?
第一次参加吗
Yeah. You?
是的 你呢
Second.
第二次了
Third for him.
他是第三次
Good evening, Historians.
晚上好 史学家们
Welcome to Regional Update 4.
欢迎来到第四次局域更新
I'm Traveler A-26 of the archivist program.
我是档案管♥理♥员♥项目的A-26号♥旅行者
If this is your first time,
如果这是你第一次参加
please take a moment
请看一下
to look inside the bag you were provided on the way in.
进场时发给你的袋子
The two green pills
两颗绿色药丸
are to be taken immediately following the update.
应在获得更新后立刻服用
It's important
修复大脑的
that we restore any chemical imbalances in the brain.
化学失衡是很重要的
The yellow pills you will need going forward.
此后你需要服用黄色药丸
From time to time,
有时
you may perceive what we call "Projections..."
你会意识到所谓"投影现象"
visual manifestations
即一个或多个交替出现的
of one or more alternate timelines...
时间线的视觉显现
an unavoidable side-effect
这是非常规手段获取记忆后
of memory not acquired by conventional means.
出现的不可避免的副作用
The yellow pills
黄色药丸
will help to focus your sensory perception
会帮助你将当前的感官知觉集中于
on one timeline at a time.
当前时间范畴内的事物上
When you run out,
当药丸用尽时
call this number to arrange for more.
请拨♥打♥这个电♥话♥安排补充
Get that?
看到了吗
Yeah.
看到了
Next, Protocol 2H...
第二点 即协议2H
the update is not to be discussed with anyone.
不得与任何人讨论记忆更新
Ever.
永远不可以
Do not break this protocol.
不要违反这一协议
This update will include historical information
本次更新将包括宏图计划中
relevant to your team's role in the Grand Plan,
关于你的团队任务的历史信息
including potential candidates, investments, etc.
包含降临候选人 投资信息等等
But by its very nature,
当然
your update may also include historical information
更新也包含关于
about your team members, loved ones.
你的队友 爱人
About you.
和你本人的历史信息
This is a burden you will have to carry with you
这将是你直至死亡为止
until the day you die...
都将背负的秘密
a date which, for obvious reasons,
很显然 在你的更新中
will be omitted from your update.
我们去除了你的死亡日期
Any questions?
有疑问吗
Let's begin.
我们开始吧
Historians.
史学家们
Open memory chain 1A.
开启记忆链1A
Hey. I made breakfast.
我做了早餐
I don't wanna be late.
我不想迟到
Hey, come on, Carly.
来吧 卡莉
Take five minutes.
就五分钟
Grant! They chose me!
格兰特 他们选中了我
Who?
谁
The Pattersons.
帕特森家
You know, the restaurant owners.
就是那个餐厅的老板
Jill...
吉尔
Jill. Right.
对噢 吉尔
This means what exactly?
这意味着什么呢
That I will be designing their new restaurant
这意味着我要一边带孩子
with a brand-new baby.
一边设计他们的新餐厅
Well, you'll have my help with the baby.
我会帮你一起带孩子的
I can't take a job that I don't have time to do...
我无法接受一份我没有时间去做的工作
Kat... We'll figure it out.
小凯 我们会解决的
So I should say yes? Do you want to say yes?
那我该答应吗 你想接下这份工作吗
Yes. Then Yes.
是的 那就答应啊
Okay.
好啊
I'll let them know.
我会告诉他们的
Nice work.
干得漂亮
Hey, guys.
大家好
Hey.
好啊
What's the mission?
任务是什么
I got a messenger
昨天有一个信使
with lotto numbers yesterday.
告诉了我一串彩票号♥码
Director must've seen
主管肯定是发现
we're in a bit of a financial hole
我们陷入了资金困难
and decided to step up.
决定帮助我们
Good.
很好
I obviously can't win any more lotteries
显然如果我再赢彩票
without attracting undo attention,
就会引起不必要的关注
so...
因此
you won 86k
你昨晚
on the super draw last night...
在大乐透赢了八万六千美金
And these numbers
而用这串号♥码
on the mega ball for tonight
你会在今晚的大♥彩♥球中
will get you 62.
赢得六十二
$62 doesn't sound like very much.
六十二美金也不多啊
$62,000.
是六万二千美金
Oh, good.
好吧
You both get 6 numbers out of 7.
你们俩都是七个号♥码中六个
Why don't we just win 7 out of 7 and we're covered?
为什么我们不能七个号♥码全中呢
Because historically,
因为在历史上
someone else is supposed to win the big one
赢得大奖的另有其人
and completely ruin their lives.
并且毁了他们人生
What about me?
那我呢
You are too young to gamble.
你年纪太小 不能赌彩
An excellent example of irony.
真够讽刺的
So will that get us out of the hole?
这些彩票能帮我们摆脱资金危机吗
Not even close.
还差得远呢
This is seed money.
这只是本钱
But I can quadruple it with horse races
但我可以用这些本钱去赌马 获得四倍的收益
and use those earnings
再用赢来的钱
to create something far more substantial.
创造更大的财富
How does that even work
如果历史记录已经改变
if the historical record has changed?
那你还如何实现这个计划
The messenger gave me very detailed instructions.
信使给出了非常详细的指令
We're good.
肯定没问题
Congratulations, you guys!
祝贺你们
Sweet. Thanks.
棒极了 谢谢
So?
怎么样
What did you think?
你感觉如何
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表