剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
So I'm going to work.
所以我得去工作
What'd I say?
我说什么了
It's what you didn't say.
是你没说话惹到我了
"Hey, Carly.
"嗨 卡莉
I know I was supposed to take Jeffrey today,
我知道今天我应该去送杰弗里
but something came up. Can you help?"
但突然有些急事 你能帮我一下吗"
Well, why do I have to say all of that?
我为什么要说那些话呢
You're his mother.
你是他妈妈
And you're his father.
你还是他爸爸呢
We said we were going to do this together.
我们说过会一起承担这些责任的
Equal partners, remember?
我们是平等的伙伴 记得吗
Carly Shannon,
卡莉·香侬
would you please help me out
你能不能帮帮我
by taking our gorgeous son to the babysitter's house
将我们的宝贝儿子送到保姆的住处
so that I can go to work
这样我就能去工作
as an underpaid, underappreciated, beat cop
多当一天报酬低 不受赏识 累个半死不活的
one more day?
警♥察♥
Fine,
好吧
but you're doing pick-ups for the rest of the week.
但这周剩下的接送任务可都归你了
Absolutely.
没问题
And your jacket's on the hook by the door.
还有你的外套挂在门上
Thank you.
谢谢你
See you, little man.
再见 小家伙
I'll see you, uh, see you tonight.
拜 晚上见
Hey. You want your ducky?
你想要你的小鸭子吗
Yeah, you do.
好样的
Oh? Where are you taking him?
你要带他去哪
Hello?
什么人
3185. Has your team taken the antiviral?
3185号♥ 你们团队用过抗病毒药物了吗
Yeah. Okay, let us in.
是的 好 让我们进去
Where's Marcy?
玛西在哪
Hi. This David Mailer. Please leave a message.
你好 我是大卫·米勒 请留言
Hi, David. Um, it's me, Marcy.
嗨 大卫 我是玛西
Just wondering
我只是想知道
if you wanted to maybe get together to talk.
你想不想见面谈一谈
Marcy, you there?
玛西 你在吗
Uh, so, if you'd like to, just give me a call back.
如果你愿意的话 就给我回个电♥话♥吧
Okay. Bye.
就这样 拜
Marcy?
玛西
Yeah, Philip, go ahead.
我在 菲利普 说吧
We need you at Ops.
我们需要你来过来一下
Boyd showed up with one of her teammates.
博伊德和她的一个队友过来了
What's happening?
怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
She said it's some kind of viral infection.
她说是跟某种病毒感染有关
There's growing concern
人们对这种新病毒的
for an outbreak of a new flu strain
爆发日渐忧虑
that has infected a number of people in recent days.
在最近几天已经有很多人被感染
While much is still unknown about this virus...
然而我们对这种病毒知之甚少
Hey, Sarge.
嗨 警官
I never got my assignment.
我一直没有收到我的任务
Connicker, what are you doing here?
康尼克 你来这干什么
I'm filling in.
我来替班的
Yeah, right.
这样 好的
This flu is kicking us around. You get your shot yet?
这种病毒把我们折磨的够呛 你打♥针♥了没
No. Not yet.
不 还没有
Well, you better get on it.
你最好去打一针
You covering McAllister or Boyd?
你是要替麦卡利斯特还是博伊德
McAllister.
麦卡利斯特
Hospital.
去医院
Top authorities are expressing concern
最高当局极大地关注当前
over the intensity of the symptoms
症状的严重程度
and the speed in which the virus seems to be spreading.
和病毒的传播速度
So it presents like classic flu...
它的症状表现像普通流感
fever, sore throat, headache.
发烧 喉痛 头痛
Yeah, but it's not the flu.
但这不是普通流感
He received
他和我们一样
the same broad-spectrum antiviral we all did.
都注射了广谱抗病毒药物
Okay, a virus that's not the flu...
那么 这不是流感病毒
Meningitis? West Nile?
脑膜炎 西尼罗河病毒
I checked those.
我检查过了
I checked them all, actually.
事实上 所有的病毒我都检查过了
There's no match.
没有吻合的
Well...
那么...
Okay, well, if it's a virus, we can identify which one it is.
好 只要它是病毒 我们就可以判断它是哪种
I've checked every gene sequence
我检查了二十一世纪
for every virus in the 21st
和之后每一世纪
and every century after that.
所有病毒的每一个基因序列
Are you saying that it's a new pathogen?
你的意思是这是一个新病毒
Yeah. Unknown in this time or in ours.
是的 在当下和我们的时代都是未知的
How is that even possible?
这怎么可能
"O, my love, my wife!
"哦 我的爱人 我的妻子
Death...
死神...
Death sucked the honey of thy breath,
死神虽然吸干了你甜蜜的气息
have no power yet upon thy beauty."
却没有力量摧毁你的美丽"
Seriously, you guys?
真的假的 你们这帮人
How old are you?
你们多大了
Go ahead, Trevor.
继续 特雷弗
"...Upon thy beauty.
"...你的美丽
Thou art not conquered.
你没有被征服
Beauty's ensign yet
美丽的红旗仍在
Is crimson in thy lips and in thy cheeks,
轻拂着你的嘴唇和面颊
and death's pale flag..."
死神的白旗..."
Trevor? You there?
特雷弗 你在吗
...Aye.
...在
Good. Okay, okay.
很好 就这样
Take it from, um...
现在 我们来...
You in class?
你在上课吗
"Dear Juliet, Why art thou yet so fair?"
"亲爱的朱丽叶 你为什么依然如此美丽"
Okay, you need to leave.
你需要离开那里
You might be infected with a dangerous pathogen.
你可能感染了一种非常危险的病毒
Keep your distance
和其他人保持距离
from other people and get outside.
到室外去
What's happening? Just go now.
发生什么了 快出去
We're skipping to the last section.
我们跳到最后一节
One final embrace, one last kiss, and then...
最后一个拥抱 最后一个吻 然后...
Go, now. MacLaren's waiting for you.
快走 就现在 麦克拉伦在等你
I got to go.
我得走了
You don't have to kiss, just read.
你不需要亲吻 读出来就好
Don't! Don't touch me!
别 别碰我
I'm sorry... I got to go.
抱歉 我得走了
Hardly even looks like a virus.
看起来根本不像病毒
No, you kind of expect something
不 看着有点像是
pleomorphic.
异形体
Spherical capsid... radial symmetry.
球形外壳...径向对称
That's what's infected us?
那就是感染我们的东西吗
That's what we're trying to determine.
我们正在调查
Oh, good! I need blood from both of you.
好的 我需要你们两个的血液
What do you call it?
你们叫它什么
Mm. We haven't got that far yet.
我们还没到那一步呢
Boyd's viral count
博伊德的病毒计数
is up in the hundreds of thousand,
已经达到几十万
her teammate's up over a million.
她队友的已经超过一百万了
Here. Seems to be tied
来这 这似乎
to the antiviral mission somehow.
与抗病毒药物任务有关
We got it two weeks before you did.
我们在你之前两周就拿到药了
Heath's immune system was already compromised.
那时希思的免疫系统已经受损
I had to remove one of his lungs
当时他有项任务出了意外
after a mission blew up near the beginning.
我不得不切除掉他一个肺
His antibodies are showing no cross-reactivity,
他的抗体没有交叉反应性
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表