剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
to save another.
而就此丧命
Without that diversion,
没有牵制行动
Carly was completely exposed after she fired.
卡莉开枪后就会彻底暴露位置
You hung me out to dry.
你置我于不顾
And I see you made it.
我看你也没事啊
That's not the point, Philip!
菲利普 这不是重点
You undermined a direct order...
你破坏了一项直接命令
You mean like the order the Director gave you?
就像主管给你的命令吗
'Cause, if memory serves... and hey, it usually does...
如果我记得没错的话 对哦 我从来不会记错
you were given explicit order.
你收到的命令非常明确
"Kill 3468."
"干掉3468号♥"
But hey, maybe she just hasn't gotten around to it.
可是 她好像没腾出手来干活
This isn't funny.
这并不好玩
You look me in the eye and you tell me
你看着我的眼睛告诉我
I am the only one on this team
我是这个小组里唯一一个
who's improvised.
即兴发挥的人
Tell me.
说啊
I am the only one
我是唯一一个
that's broken the rules.
不守规则的人
I can hack into Galston
我可以黑进高尔斯顿
and wipe all their data on C589.
清除他们所有与C589相关的数据
We can even get another bomb in there.
甚至还可以再弄一颗炸♥弹♥进去
But there are other ways to do this.
可我们还可以用其他方法
And if we get the mission,
如果这活派给我们
then that's what we'll do.
我们再这么办
It's out of our hands now.
但现在我们说了不算
Protocol 5 until further notice.
按协议五待命 等候指示
I should add,
多说一句
despite my apparent protestations to the contrary,
撇开我的反对申明意见不谈
I'm very glad you're still alive.
我非常高兴你还活着
Thank you.
谢谢
You too.
彼此彼此
Mac.
老麦
Get me one of her folic acid pills.
拿一颗她的叶酸给我
If we're going to swap out a medication
既然咱们要为了防止她流产
to prevent a miscarriage,
而换药
it'll need to look identical.
这两种药就得一模一样
I didn't think you were gonna do this.
我还以为你不会帮我
I'm a doctor.
我是医生
I help people.
就该帮助别人
I took that oath first.
我立过医生誓言
You know, technically, that's not...
严格意义上说 这不是...
Okay, then... I'm improvising.
我明白 我在即兴发挥
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey. Can I get a ride?
搭我一段
Sure. Van's out front.
行啊 车就在前面
Where to?
去哪里
Honestly?
说实话吗
I don't really feel like going home.
我真不想回家
I know just where that is.
好在我知道个地方
Come on.
来吧
Kat?
小凯
Kat? You home?
小凯 你在家吗
Hey. Perfect timing.
这么巧
I was just thinking about you.
我刚刚还想到你呢
Are you okay?
没事吧
Yeah. Long day.
没事 今天很辛苦
Come on.
进来
We'll be in my room.
我们在我房♥间待着
Answer the phone if Mom calls.
如果妈妈来电♥话♥ 你接一下
Chloe?
克洛伊
Okay.
听到啦
Ready?
准备好了
How did you even find this place?
你是怎么发现这个地方的
They're turning this old government building
老政♥府♥大楼很快要改成
into condos soon.
公♥寓♥楼了
Jeff brought me here to look at the view...
杰夫带我来这里看过
Wants to buy one.
他想买♥♥一套
Seems like this address
我看这个地段
might be a little out of your price range.
你们可能承受不起吧
Everything he likes
他喜欢的每一样东西
is a little out of our price range.
我们都承受不起
Likes to dream, that man.
这个男人就是喜欢做梦
So... you two?
打造二人世界
We three.
三人
That child is why we're doing this.
我们买♥♥♥房♥♥是为了孩子
That's the only reason.
这也是唯一的原因
Is it?
是吗
He did stop drinking.
他的确戒酒了
I got a zero-tolerance thing going.
而我也遇到了无法抗拒的事
We both love that boy, so.
我们都很爱这个孩子 所以...
I met a guy.
我跟人约会了
You did?
是嘛
Doctor.
是个医生
Well, at least you have something in common.
至少你们还有共同点
Yeah, I don't know.
算吧 我不知道
I don't really think there's anything there.
我觉得可能没什么发展
Galston Agriculture's that way.
那是高尔斯顿农业的方向
Trevor?
特雷弗
Trevor, where are you?
特雷弗 你在哪里
Come in!
回话
Trevor?
特雷弗
Sorry, I was visiting my parents.
抱歉 我在看我父母
Couldn't talk. You guys hear that?
刚才不方便 你们也听见了
Yeah. We saw it.
还看见了
Had to be Galston.
肯定是高尔斯顿
Someone just completed our mission.
有人替我们完成了任务
Traveler 3326,
旅行者3326号♥
open memory chain 71985VX
打开记忆链71985VX
and store the following sequence...
存储如下序列
Biosynthesis of the glycoproteins IgE,
免疫球蛋白E M D A G的
IgM, IgD, IgA, IgG.
生物合成
Cleave HA Protein to form HA-1, HA-2,
剖析HA蛋白 形成HA-1 HA-2
and fuse with BHK 21-F.
并与乳仓鼠肾细胞F融合
Ribonucleic acid compounds mRNA and tRNA...
核糖核酸化合物 mRNA和tRNA
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表