剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
I'm begging you.
也许我不该告诉你这些
Look, I probably shouldn't tell you this,
但我也被告知
but I have also been told
那设备的技术远远超出了
that that device is far beyond...
辛苦了 福布斯探员
Thank you, Agent Forbes.
下面就由我接手了
I'll take it from here.
再给我一点时间
Look, I need more time.
真的吗
Seriously?
你告诉他的比他告诉你的都还多了
You're telling him more than he's telling you.
但是 感谢你的尝试
But, hey, thanks for trying.
沃尔特
Walt...
记住我说的话
remember what I said.
好好好
Yeah, yeah, yeah,
"摧毁设备"
"Destroy the device."
他一开始就听到了的
He heard you the first time.
我们也都听见了
We all did.
没错 但这是不可能的事
Yeah, it's not gonna happen.
你是感到有人威胁你了吗 文森特
Are you feeling threatened, Vincent?
没有 我的防护措施已经就绪了
No, I have defenses in place.
散热片式采暖系统中的氧化氘
Deuterium oxide in the radiant heating system
恰好充当了一个时间与空间的衰减器
acts as a fair space/time attenuator.
它减缓了中子的速度
It slows neutrons.
别担心 它没有辐射
Don't worry, it's not radioactive.
为什么他们不直接假设你在911中丧生了呢
Why wouldn't they just assume that you died on 9/11?
你为什么觉得他们还在找你
Why do you think that they're still after you?
因为他们已经找到我两次了
Because they've already found me twice.
我找到一条路子离开了纽约
I found my way out of New York,
坐上火车去了太平洋西北岸
and took a train to the Pacific Northwest.
我带了从保险箱里拿出来的
I had the money and the stock certificates
钞票和股票凭证
I'd taken from the safe,
但是如若我还想继续藏身下去
but if I was going to stay hidden,
这还远远不够
I needed more.
在历史上
Historically,
有一个叫奥利弗·诺顿的人
a man named Oliver Norton
凭一己之力成了科技领域的
became a tech millionaire
百万富翁
on his own,
而我所做的只是将我自己嵌入那个过程之中
and all I did was insert myself into the process
尽量隐藏痕迹
as invisibly as possible,
然后拿走我的合理份额
and take my fair share.
我让奥利弗相信我有耗弱性恐惧症
I had convinced Oliver that I had debilitating phobias,
无法与人相处
difficulties dealing with people,
隐私
privacy...
我的公♥司♥使用专属的电脑软件
I needed a front man for my company
预测市场趋势
that uses proprietary computer software
它需要一名挂名负责人
to predict market trends.
当然 我不会让任何人看到这个软件
Of course, I wouldn't let anyone see it,
连他也不例外
not even him.
只要预测结果不出错
As long as the predictions were correct,
他就不会在意
he didn't care.
事实上 他对此很感激
In fact, he was so grateful,
总是想要回报我
he constantly wanted to reward me.
就在那时奥利弗把我介绍给了
And that's when Oliver introduced me
那个后来成为泰勒母亲的女人
to the woman who became Taylor's mother.
兄弟
Buddy!
来见见你的新助理
Meet your new assistant.
助理
Assistant?
嗨 文森特
Hi, Vincent,
很高兴见到你
it's a pleasure to meet you.
不 不 我不需要助理
No, no, I don't need an assistant.
你需要的
Oh, yeah. You do.
我可是有一家公♥司♥要运营的
I got a company I gotta pretend to run.
不 抱歉 不行
No, sorry, I can't.
相信我 好吗
Trust me, all right?
我已经告诉艾琳了
I already told Irene
你所有的喜好
all about how you like to do things.
没有手♥机♥ 便携式收音机 网络摄像头
No cell phones, portable radios, webcams.
没有生活 没有乐趣
No life, no fun...
而我完全理解
And I completely understand.
我 我不喜欢人群
Me, I don't like crowds.
我 我不确定我能给你什么活干
I-I'm not sure I'll have anything for you to do.
高度消耗精力的人们
High-maintenance people
总是觉得他们没费什么功夫
always think that they're low maintenance.
你需要这个 伙伴
You need this, partner.
我所需要的不是助理
It wasn't an assistant I needed,
而是人际交往
it was human contact...
而奥利弗一定也知道的
and Oliver must have known that.
在我们的最初谈话中
You said in our initial session
你说你的妻子死于动脉瘤
that your wife died of an aneurysm.
是的
Yes.
那是他们第一次发现我
That was the first time I was discovered.
爸
Dad?
你知道当我在这间房♥间里时
You know I'm not to be disturbed
是不能被打扰的
when I'm in this room.
对不起 但是佩珀想出去
Sorry, but Pepper wants out,
而摩拉卡先生不在
and Mr. Morraca isn't around.
呃 好吧 那你带她出去
Well... all right, take her out then.
我在这看着你
I'll watch you from here.
好
Okay.
嗨
Hi.
你好
Hello.
过来 佩珀
Come on, Pepper.
他很像你
He looks like you.
对他而言 这是幸运的
Fortunately for him,
他长得像提供染色体的宿主
he looks like the host who provided the chromosomes.
而不是我
Not me.
大卫·米勒
David Mailer?
是的
Yeah.
我是你的律师
I'm your lawyer.
我没请律师
I don't have a lawyer.
菲利普·皮尔逊说你或许会需要我的帮助
Philip Pearson said you might want my help.
我不认识菲利普·皮尔逊
I don't know Philip Pearson.
玛西的朋友
Friend of Marcy?
玛西 天哪 是的
Marcy? Oh, my God, yes.
她好吗
Is she okay?
你是
Are you...
你是干嘛的 你是联调局律师吗
what are you, like a... FBI lawyer?
不 不是
Wow. No. No.
天哪 他说她说你很特别
Jeez, uh, he said she said you were special,
但是我当时没想到你会如此的"特别"
but I didn't realize you were "Special".
好吧 这
Well, this...
抱歉 这是
Sorry, this is...
我并不擅长这个
I-I'm not good at this.
我完全干不来这事儿
This is so not my thing.
好吧 大卫 幸运的是这是我的工作
Well, David, fortunately this is my thing,
而且我很擅长于此
and I am very good at this.
所以
So...
我们可能要面临最多十年的有期徒刑
We're probably lookin' 10 years tops,
表现良好的话是九年
nine with good behavior.
什么
What?
没有 就是逗你玩的
Nah, just screwin' with you.
你为什么 天哪
Why would you-- Oh, my God.
真正的执法人员不会有如此的表现
This isn't how actual law-enforcement officers behave,
麦克拉伦
MacLaren.
你的日志中有大段的时间缺失
There's giant chunks of time missing from your logs.
我们居然
It's a miracle
没早些抓到你们 也算是奇迹了
we didn't catch on to you people sooner.
"你们"是什么意思
"You people"? What does that mean?
福布斯特工说 跟几个月前相比
Agent Forbes says, compared to just a few months ago,
你完全是两个人
you are like a different person--
天哪 拿我的血 我的指纹去比对
Jesus, take my blood, take my fingerprints,
随便想拿什么去检查都行
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表