剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
that are already out there.
已经发出去的视频文件
The world is about to find out who we are.
这个世界马上就要发现我们的身份了
Why isn't the Director stepping in?
主管为什么不介入解决
We must eventually find a way to solve this.
我们一定能找到解决办法的
If not, it had its chance to overwrite any one of us
如果找不到 在我们录下承认一切的视频时
when we recorded our confession.
它就有机会重写我们任何一个人
He's sending us a message.
他给我们发信息了
UDIDs, MAC addresses,
识别码 以太网硬件地址
possible coordinates.
疑似坐标
He's making us work for it.
他想让我们自己去找
He's a dead man.
他死定了
He's a psychotic recluse!
他是个精神有问题的隐居者
You're asking me if time travel is possible.
你这是在问我时间旅行的可能性
You say that out loud again,
你再给我大声慢点地
and slowly.
重复一遍
You've seen it too.
你也看到了
We couldn't get ahead of it.
我们不可能抢占先机的
He sent it to all the major news outlets,
他把视频发给了所有的主流媒体
intelligence agencies...
情报机构
I have to believe
我相信
that 21st-century skepticism
在二十一世纪
is alive and well.
怀疑论仍然盛行
Yeah, for the New York Times, sure,
是的 对于《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》来说 当然了
but this isn't going to be something
但这不是那种
that goes away with the news cycle.
一段时间后就会过气的新闻
The information he has fills in the pieces
他提供的信息中包含了
on dozens of Traveler missions
很多旅行者的任务
the CIA could never explain.
这是中情局永远都解释不了的
It's only a matter of time
他们会把一切都联♥系♥起来的
before they put it all together...
只是个迟早的问题罢了
No, the Director will never let that happen.
不 主管不会让那种事发生的
Yeah, well, here we are.
可我们还是到了这一步
What about your wife?
你夫人怎么样了
Boss, I think I know where they are.
老大 我知道他们在哪了
Sending you coordinates.
把坐标发给你了
This is the same...
这跟...
What the hell?
怎么回事
If you have any questions about what you've just seen,
对于刚才你们所看到的 如果有任何问题
feel free to ask Grace.
都可以问格蕾丝
She's one of them.
她就是其中一员
Ava? Sweetie?
艾娃 亲爱的
Mom!
妈妈
The man said you're coming home.
那人说你回家了
I'll be home soon.
我马上就到家了
I love you.
我爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
I wanted to say goodbye.
我想来说声再见
I'm scared.
我很害怕
Don't be.
不用害怕
You did it, Simon.
你做到了 西蒙
The device works perfectly.
装置运行一切正常
Will you stay with me?
你会陪着我吗
If that's what you want.
如果你希望的话
Thank you, Vincent.
谢谢你 文森特
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you, Vincent.
谢谢你 文森特
I was part of the original test program
我曾是意识传输
for consciousness transfer...
测试程序项目的一员
something we had to master
我们必须掌握这项技术
before we could even dream of traveling back through time,
才有可能实现时间旅行 回到过去
and I lived in many bodies,
我曾在许多宿主的身体里居住过
which makes me one of the oldest living people
这让我成为了整个人类历史上
in human history...
在世年纪最大的人
I'll never forget what I saw the first time I woke up...
我永远不会忘记我第一次醒来时看到的场景
my former body
我曾经的身体
with glassy eyes staring back at me.
瞪着呆滞的眼睛紧紧盯着我
There was no one in there anymore.
那里面已经没有灵魂了
Just a husk.
只是一具躯壳
That image stays with me everywhere I go.
不管我到了哪 那个画面都会如影随形
Traveler 5692.
旅行者5692号♥
Arrival successful.
降临成功
All right,
好吧
there's two of them, two of us.
现在是二对二
It's now or never.
再不动手来不及了
Cancel the plan, cancel the plan!
取消计划 取消计划
What are you... Ow!
你在干什...
Where are you taking us?
你们要把我们带去哪
Though this news is still breaking,
尽管新闻仍在持续发酵
we can confirm that Vincent Ingram,
我们可以确定的是
owner of one of the world's leading securities firms,
世界最大的证券公♥司♥之一的所有者
is responsible for bringing to light
文森特·英格拉姆揭露了
what may be a new terrorist group
一个新的恐怖组织
with cells positioned throughout the world...
其爪牙已遍布世界各地...
Let me know when you have confirmation
你确认装置已经被移除的时候
that the device has been moved.
记得告诉我
I need to speak with my son.
我要和我儿子谈谈
Hello, Taylor.
你好 泰勒
Remember me?
还记得我吗
Did your father explain to you
你♥爸♥爸和你说过
that you're going to be living with me for a while?
你将会和我生活一段时间吗
Yeah, but he didn't say why.
是的 但他没说为什么
So that we can be free.
这样我们才能自♥由♥
I'm Dr. Katrina Perrow,
我是卡特里娜·佩罗医生
and Vincent Ingram has been my patient
在过去的四个月
for the last four months.
我一直在为文森特·英格拉姆治疗
For the purposes of this recording,
鉴于此段记录的目的
he has asked me to break doctor-patient confidentiality.
他要求我不必遵守医生对病人的保密协议
This is not a subject one can discuss openly,
这不是个可以公开讨论的议题
because frankly,
因为说实话
it flies in the face of 21st-century science
这不是二十一世纪的科学水平可以理解的
and what we currently perceive to be possible,
也超出了我们现在的认知范围
but everything you've heard is true.
但你们听到的一切都是真的
Travelers do exist.
旅行者确实存在
What do you see?
你看到什么了
Nothin' but God's country.
一片荒芜
Only reason to take us out to the middle of nowhere
把我们带到荒无人烟的地方的唯一原因
is to kill us.
就是要杀了我们
Might as well say your prayers.
不如现在开始祷告吧
Do people still pray in the future?
未来的人们还会祷告吗
They operate covertly
他们以五位
in cells made up of five members...
各有千秋的成员为一组
...each with a specialty.
秘密行事
Their missions are sent from an advanced AI
他们的任务都来自于一个先进的
that continuously keeps watch over an ever-changing timeline.
且持续观察不断变化的时间线的人工智能
They are spies, terrorists,
他们是间谍 是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
and they will not stop
他们不会罢手
until their Director has achieved its primary goal,
除非他们的主管完成了其首要目标
the Grand Plan.
宏图计划
They are our wives, our husbands,
他们是我们的妻子 丈夫
our sons, and our daughters.
儿子或女儿
They know our secrets, they know our future.
他们了解我们的秘密 知晓我们的未来
They gain our trust, our affection,
他们赢得了我们的信任 我们的情感
but it's all a lie.
但这一切都是个谎言
We must do whatever we can to stop them.
我们必须竭尽全力去阻止他们
Jesus, Kat, I was so afraid...
老天 小凯 我担心死了...
Who are you?
你是谁
David!
大卫
David!
大卫
Don't... don't touch me.
别...别碰我
We can get through this.
我们可以一起渡过这一关的
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表