剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
撑到下午四点呢
make it to 1600 without any trouble.
她连我都认不出了
She doesn't even recognize me.
出故障了
There was a malfunction.
扫描的时候丢失了一些信息
Some information was lost during the scan.
西蒙正在修复 很快就能好
Simon is working to restore it soon.
西蒙
Simon?
在那之前 把玛西
Until then, Marcy is now
当做院里的病人处理
to be considered a patient of this facility,
归卡罗尔医生管
under the care of Dr. Carroll.
卡罗尔医生同意了吗
Dr. Carroll agreed to that?
你也会同意的
And so will you.
我轻而易举就能让你
I can make you very wealthy,
富有起来
very easily.
我们可以把病人送到不同病区去
We can move patients to different wings,
不过玛西在这上班 有职员认得她
but there'll still be staff who know Marcy as an employee.
能买♥♥通的就买♥♥通 不行就赶走
Bribe those you can and get rid of the rest.
都交给你了
I leave it to you.
等他们被摄像头拍到时
The Director should
主管就能把他们每个人
turn every one of them into hosts
都转成宿主
or kill them by messenger
或者把他们变成信使 灭了他们
as soon as they're on camera.
安娜是不是可以藏在楼上 等...
Maybe Anna should hide upstairs and wait...
想都别想 如果找不到她
Don't. If they don't find her,
他们就会把这里烧成平地
they'll burn this place to the ground.
我就会这么干
It's what I'd do.
是嘛
Really?
你呢
And you...
低着头别动
keep your head down.
他们为什么要伤害我
Why do they want to hurt me?
因为他们怕你
Because they're afraid of you.
不怕你 却怕我
More than you?
是的 他们更怕你
Even more than me, yes.
咱们不能和他们谈谈吗
Why don't we just talk to them?
都到这个时候了...
Even now...
安娜 这是不可能的
Anna, this won't happen,
可如果他们最终还是进门了
but if they manage to get through this door
想抓你的话
and they try to take you,
你就反抗他们
you fight them,
要不停反抗
and you keep fighting,
因为后援马上就到 明白吗
because help is on the way. Okay?
很好
Okay.
真的假的
Seriously?
我们只有这个
That's all we got.
这东西要帮上大忙了
No, this'll help.
没想到主管会让他们靠这么近
Didn't think the Director would let them get this close.
我们不能等主管了
We can't wait for the Director.
瞄准人群 我一开枪 大家就一起打
Aim center mass. Shoot when I shoot.
撞死我了
Oh! Crash!
对不起
Sorry.
我没看见你过来...
I didn't see that... that move comin'.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我 我很好
I... I'm fine.
我很好
I'm fine.
我看见
Uh... I was...
你一直在那边溜达
I was watching you there a little bit,
我就想 你是不是迷路了
and I was thinking you looked lost.
或许我能帮忙
Maybe I can help.
你有我能联♥系♥的家人吗
Is there some family that I can...?
看来我们还是走同一个方向啊
Turns out we're going the same way anyway.
你叫什么
Um, what's your name?
玛 玛西
Uh, M... Marcy.
玛西吗
Marcy?
- 嗯 - 真的吗
- Yeah. - Seriously?
嗯
Yeah.
这简直是我
That is easily
最喜欢的名字里排前十的
in my top ten favorite names in the whole world.
你是我见到的第一个本人
You're the first one I've met in person.
我叫大卫
My name's David.
有四个人从房♥子南边过来了
Four of them are coming around the south side of the house.
霍尔 是你那里
Hall, that's you!
我知道 我知道
I know! I know!
简直就是一场大战 主管呢
It's like the freakin' Alamo! Where's the Director?
他们肯定有S.T.A.
They've gotta have an S.T.A.!
什么
What?
空间时间衰减装置
"Space-Time Attenuation" Device.
在他们周围建立了一个
It creates a field around 'em
主管看不见的区域
in which the Director can't see 'em.
我看到那个S.T.A.了
I see the S.T.A.!
在绿卡车的油布下面
It's in the green truck under the tarp!
特雷弗 我们需要用迂回战术
Trevor... we need an end-run.
去吧
Go.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
掩护他
Cover him!
就像我说的 不是很豪华
Like I said, it isn't much...
但至少不是大街
But it's not the street,
而且还有津贴待遇
and it's subsidized.
你... 你住这里吗
Do... Do you live... here?
不
No.
现在这里是你的了 记得吗
This is your place now, remember?
看 这里有...
See, there's a...
这里有床 还有...
there's a bed in here with...
干净的床单 就像我保证的一样
clean sheets, like I promised,
还有...
and...
很好 这里也有浴巾
good, there's a towel, too.
还有放你东西的抽屉
And a dresser for all your things.
明天第一件事 我们... 我们去...
So first thing tomorrow, we'll... we'll go...
给你买♥♥些东西
get you some things.
这里 这是冰箱
And here, there's a little fridge,
可以放你的牛奶 麦片或者茶
to keep your milk for your cereal or your tea.
你喜欢茶吗 看起来...
Do you like tea? Oh, looks like...
前一任屋主留了好大一块巧克力
the previous tenant left a big chunk of chocolate!
不对 是大♥麻♥
No, that's hash.
我就拿走吧
Take that away.
还有...
And...
很好 灯也是能用的
Good! That works, too.
你有看书的灯了
You have a light to read your book by.
我就给你些私人空间收拾一下吧
So, I will let you get settled in.
不不... 别走
N-No... d-don't go.
我必须得走
Oh, I have to go.
我还有其他的救济对象
I have other clients.
我查了你说的那个你待过的医院
I-I did look up the hospital you said you were a patient at.
我在那里工作
I w-work there.
你在那里工作吗
You work there?
这样啊
Well, that's different.
不管怎样 他们说没有你的资料
Either way, they said they have no record of you.
别走
Don't go!
好吧
Okay.
我还是得走的
I still have to go.
但我明天早上会回来
But I will be back tomorrow morning
带你去购物
to take you shopping.
别这样啊
Oh, don't do that.
- 好吗 - 好的
- Okay? - Okay.
别忘了锁门
Don't forget to lock up.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
大卫
David?
惊喜
Surprise!
我知道我说过
I know I said the paperwork
书面文件需要七天才能到 但是...
was gonna take seven days, but...
也就花了一周哦
It only took a week.
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表