剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
快停下 快 我跟你说过 这很危险
Stop, please, I told you, it's dangerous.
我说了 快停下
I said, stop!
旅行者001号♥
Traveler 001,
你已经超出了任务范围
you are outside mission parameters.
请立刻自行终止
Self-termination required immediately.
第一条新消息
First new message.
沃尔特 又是我 凯特琳
Walter, it's Kathryn again.
我现在在妈妈那儿
I'm at my mother's.
收到请回电
Please call me back.
短♥信♥ 韦克菲尔德: 立刻回体育馆
卡拉汉
Callahan,
知道是什么事吗
any idea what's up?
韦克菲尔德刚才给我发短♥信♥叫我来这儿
Wakefield just sent me a message to come here.
是啊 我们也都收到了这个短♥信♥
Yeah, most of us all got the same message.
他让我们来的
He does this.
好了 我来了
Okay, here I am.
什么事这么重要
What's so important?
我正准备问你呢
I was going to ask you the same thing.
你给我发了短♥信♥
You just texted me.
我什么
I what?
我也收到了
Yeah, me too.
你的生意伙伴也因为脑动脉瘤死了
So your business partner also died of an aneurysm?
是
Yes.
然后你成了公♥司♥的唯一掌权者
And you became sole owner of the company.
是
Yes.
你觉得是我杀了他
You think I killed them.
我跟你说了 是主管干的
I told you, it was the Director.
你不用害怕 佩罗医生
You have nothing to be afraid of, Dr. Perrow.
我感觉好多了
I feel so much better
所有的包袱都卸下了
having unpacked myself of all that baggage.
我很感激你
I feel nothing but gratitude.
好极了
Great.
如果你不介意的话 我要回家了
Well, if you don't mind, I'll be, uh, heading home.
我女儿会担心
My daughter will be wondering...
当然 我拖了你很长时间
Of course, I've kept you too long.
你的手♥机♥和现金报酬
And your cell phone and payment, in cash,
都在外面准备好了
is ready outside.
我想和你预约下一次会面 拜托了
And I'd like to schedule another appointment, please.
文森特
Vincent...
你需要药物治疗
you need medication.
我帮不了你
I'm not helping.
你当然能帮我
Of course you are.
即使你不相信我也没关系
It doesn't even matter that you don't believe me.
我可以
I get to talk to someone
与能为我保密的医生聊一聊
who affords me the privacy of doctor-client privilege,
并且你的酬劳也相当丰厚
and you get paid a great deal of money.
这真的是二十一世纪的最佳安排了
It really is the ultimate 21st-Century arrangement.
格雷丝
Grace?
我是偷偷溜进来的
I had to sneak in here.
你做什么呢
What are you doing?
我给你一些
I'm sharing
D-13提供给我的医疗纳米机器人
the medical nanites I was given by D-13
这样你就又能走路了
so that you'll be able to walk again.
我听见他们说的了
I heard them talking.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用谢
You're welcome.
我的恢复时间会变成原来四倍
It's going to quadruple my recovery time,
但是我想你值得我帮忙
but I suppose you're worth it.
他们再也不给我贴心的纳米治疗了吗
So there's no sweet nanotech for me again?
主管不管我了
The Director left me out?
你是有史以来活的最久的人
You've lived longer than any human in history,
你还有什么可抱怨的
and you're complaining?
只是越来越开始在意这些了
I'm starting to take it personally.
慢着 不是还要给纳米机器人编程
Wait, don't medical nanites need to be programmed
才能让它们执行特定任务吗
to do specific tasks?
是的 然而我是一个
Yes, and I am a...?
程序员
Programmer.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
不好意思 麻醉的药劲
I'm sorry, I'm all drugged up.
我被枪击了
I got shot.
我挡在你前面 你不记得了
I stepped in front of you, remember?
对 想起来了
Oh, wow, you did.
谢谢你救我 格雷丝
Thank you for saving me, Grace
随便你 闭嘴养伤吧
Okay, now shut up and heal.
我得集中注意力
I need to concentrate.
沃尔特 我还以为
Walt, I-I thought
我是旅行者4112号♥
I'm Traveler 4112.
真的很抱歉
I'm sorry,
我知道他是你的朋友
I know he was a friend.
怎么会这样
How?
0014号♥创建量子框架时加了故障安全装置
0014 built the Quantum Frame with a fail-safe,
韦克菲尔德和他的团队开启它的时候
one that would level this entire building
该装置覆盖了整个建筑
the moment Wakefield and his team opened it up.
这时你们都成为了宿主候选人
Which made all of you host candidates.
我听到声响了 有多少人
I heard it happening. How many?
体育馆里的二十五人 包括韦克菲尔德
25 of us in the gym, including Wakefield.
量子框架怎么样
What about the
量子框架
The Quantum Frame,
已经被拆除废弃了
it's being dismantled and scrapped.
就这样了
So, that's it?
已经如此 格兰特 都结束了
That's it. It's over, Grant.
老麦 你叫我老麦吧
Mac. You call me "Mac."
出于某种原因他们把我名字缩短了
They shorten everything for some reason.
老麦
Mac...
我有很多事情都需要你帮忙
I'm gonna need your help with a lotta things.
欢迎来到二十一世纪
Welcome to the 21st.
谢谢
Thank you.
未知来电
未知来电
你们真的认为
Do you really think it's ethical
先安置一个炸♥弹♥
to plant a bomb,
然后再接管那些会被炸♥弹♥炸死的人的身体
and then take over the people who would have died
是道德的吗
when that bomb went off?
循环论证 又称为乞词魔术等 用来证明论题的论据本身的真实性要依靠论题来证明的逻辑错误
这难道不是循环论证吗
How is that not circular reasoning?
主管绝不会允许这种水平的科技
No way the Director would allow that level of technology
出现在二十一世纪
in the 21st.
当初就是主管下令创建的
The Director was the one who had it ordered built
这个装置
in the first place
好了
Hey...
一个智者曾经告诉我
a wise man once told me,
见好就收
take the win.
嗨
Hey.
他们不肯告诉我太多情况
They wouldn't tell me much,
但是我在护士站
but I got a quick look at the monitors
扫了一眼监视器
at the nursing station, and...
他们两个都会好起来的
they're both going to recover.
这个好我也收了
Well, I'll take that win, too.
大家都来吧 我送你们回家
Come on, everybody, I'll drop you home.
我留在这吧
I think I'm gonna stay.
换做他就会
He would.
我已经决定不杀你了
I've decided I'm not gonna kill you.
那很好啊
Good.
我刚想问你呢
I was gonna ask.
我觉得 当所有东西都下降的时候
I mean, there must have been
像是有某种力量
some kind of power struggle back and forth
一直在前后挣扎
when all that was goin' down.
谁能知道那力量是从哪里来的呢
Who knows where the order came from, right?
至少现在尘埃落定了
Well, at least it's settled now.
但是
Still...
对你来说一定很艰难吧
it must have been hard for you.
谢谢你的顺风车
Thanks for the lift.
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表