剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
西蒙 对我们的访客友好一点哦
Simon, will you be nice to our visitor?
英格拉姆先生是医院的重要伙伴
Mr. Ingram is a close friend of the institution.
你不该在这里的
You're not supposed to be here.
西蒙 你听到卡罗尔医生说的了
Simon, you heard what Dr. Carroll said.
你应该死在北塔的
You were supposed to die in the North Tower.
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
我认得这个声音
I know that voice,
我们搜寻了很多年
we searched for it for years.
那你也知道
Then you also know
我对这个项目来说很重要 西蒙
that I'm important to the program, Simon.
我是第一位旅行者
I'm the very first traveler.
主管不高兴
The Director is not happy.
你应该死掉了的
You were supposed to die.
不再是了
Not anymore.
主管给了我新的任务
The Director gave me a new mission.
什么任务
What mission?
主管对于你身上发生的事情非常抱歉
The Director feels terrible for what happened to you
它想要改正这个错误
and wants to fix it.
它派我来帮你
It sent me to help you.
我们会让你再次完整的 西蒙
We're going to make you whole again, Simon.
反向通道有十六个
There are 16 continental switches
洲际开关
on the back channel,
但是只有四个能处理子通道交通
but only four that handle sub-channel traffic.
西蒙帮我建立了警报器
Simon helped me set up alerts
用来记录任何可疑的网络行动
to log any suspicious network activity.
这是什么
So what are we looking at?
这是文森特
This is Vincent
昨晚在和某个人交流
communicating with somebody late last night.
- 和谁 - 我们不知道
- With who? - We don't know.
说的什么
What does it say?
我们也不知道
We don't know that either...
那怎么办呢
So where's it going?
我们不知道从哪里发送也不知道从哪里接收的
We don't know where it was sent or received.
信息沿子信道加密了
Hops are encrypted along the sub-channels
两边都是
as well as at both ends of the pipe.
除了这个
Except for this one.
有人打电♥话♥给他
He's getting a call.
截取
Well, grab it.
看起来接收点并未加密
It looks like the access point is unsecure.
我们或许能弄到电♥话♥号♥码
We might be getting a phone number...
这不是我上次给你的手♥机♥
This isn't the last phone I sent you.
那些手♥机♥就是为了你我的安全而准备的
Those phones are meant for your safety as well as mine.
我找不到那部手♥机♥了
I can't find that one.
这场通话不会很久的
This won't take long.
文森特 你需要
Vincent, you need
更完整的治疗方式
a more thorough treatment regimen,
能让你有药物摄入的那种
one that at least allows for the possibility of medication.
不 我不需要药物 我只需要谈话而已
No. I don't need drugs, I just need to talk!
我们有预约
We have an appointment.
我打电♥话♥就是来取消的
And I'm calling to cancel it.
这我不接受
That is unacceptable.
文森特 对不起
Vincent, I'm sorry.
我可以给你推荐...
I can recommend...
不 我不想和其他人谈
No. I don't want to talk with anyone else,
我只想和你谈
I just want to talk with you!
我会的 就像我们说好的一样
And I will, just as we agreed!
再见 文森特
Goodbye, Vincent.
请不要再联♥系♥我了
Please don't contact me again.
通话结束了
Call's over.
我们找到来源号♥码了
We got the originating number.
很好
Good.
我得回联调局了
I've gotta get back to the Bureau.
你追踪地址
You track down that location.
其他人 执行协议第五项
Everybody else, Protocol 5.
一旦找到文森特的藏身处
The minute we find out where Vincent is hiding,
我们就去捉他
we're going to knock down his goddamn door.
卡莉 等等
Hey, Carly, hold up.
怎么了
What?
我在想 或许你可以留下
I was thinking maybe you could stay.
为什么
For?
为了保护
Protection?
我得上个洗手间
I gotta pee.
我觉得你能搞定
I think you got this.
拜 菲利普
Bye, Philip!
英格拉姆先生
Oh, Mr. Ingram?
英格拉姆先生
Mr. Ingram.
幸好我赶上你了
I'm so glad I caught you.
我只想谢谢你
I just wanted to thank you
对西蒙的治疗如此感兴趣
for the personal interest you've taken in Simon's care.
我很愿意帮忙
Oh, I'm happy to help.
但我也想跟你谈一下
But I'd also like to talk to you
你带来的那些器材...
about all the equipment you've been bringing in...
那些过剩的电子零件
Surplus electronic parts
都来自我名下不同的公♥司♥
from my various companies.
多数设备其实并没有什么用
Most of it isn't even functional.
尽管如此 西蒙仍然坚信
Still, Simon's convinced
这能帮助解决他的"意识问题"
it will help with his "Consciousness issue".
他现在是这么说的吗
Is that what he's saying now?
当然 问题在于
Of course, the problem is,
我们要遵循程序
we have procedure to follow...
安全和规范
Safety and compliance,
接受不同批准委员会的检验
various approval committees...
我明白
I understand.
这些手续办起来费钱费时
These things are expensive and take time.
我希望 这个能解决我们的第一个问题
Hopefully, this will address the first problem.
也许你能帮我处理第二个问题
Perhaps you can help me with the second.
您出手真大方
This is very generous.
没有没有
Not at all.
慈善行为利人更利己
Charity is a gift you give yourself.
去享受你的周末吧 医生
Have a nice weekend, Doctor.
玛西
Marcy?
我在这呢
In here!
我在做晚饭
I'm making dinner.
不会吧
Really?
我只是 以前从来都没见过你下厨
It's just, I've never seen you cook before.
只是做个晚餐罢了 大卫
It's dinner, David,
又不是做脑部手术
it's not brain surgery.
我在做通心粉
It's pasta.
烧了有多久了
How long's this been on?
还没久到把水烧干
Not long enough to boil off the water yet.
锅里的确还有水
There's definitely still water in there.
我午饭吃得晚 所以不用着急
I had a late lunch, so there's no rush.
每次你这样都让我措手不及
You surprise me every time you do that.
靠 我很抱歉
Shit, I'm sorry.
你在躲着我
You're avoiding me.
没有 我只是
No, I'm just...
我只是
I'm...
当你看着我的时候我就明白了
I see it when you look at me.
我让你记起了发生过的事
I remind you of what happened.
我并没有把这件事放在心上
And I'm not taking it personally,
不过那件事使我确信我们需要这个
but it does convince me that we need this.
外卖♥♥吗
Take out?
这是烩茄子
This is caponata...
烩茄子 意大利西西里菜式 什锦蔬菜和碎茄子做的开胃食品
这是肉末茄子饼 是给我的
this is moussaka, that's for me...
肉末茄子饼 希腊菜肴
这是墨西哥菜
And this is Mexican,
因为这附近没有西班牙风味菜馆
because there are no Spanish places around here.
我们刚卖♥♥掉了房♥子
We just sold our house
你又攒了好多假期 所以
and you have a ton of vacation saved, so...
巴勒莫
Palermo,
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表