剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
his body just keeps amplifying it.
而且他的身体一直在加剧恶化
So how do we get it under control?
那我们如何控制它
Heath!
希思
Little help? Guys!
快来帮忙 都过来
We need to sedate him!
我们要让他镇定下来
Keep holding him down!
按住他
I can't get a BP.
没有血压
There's no pulse.
没有脉搏
One, two, three, four...
一 二 三 四...
five, six, seven,
五 六 七
eight, nine, ten.
八 九 十
11, 12, 13, 14,
十一 十二 十三 十四
15, 16, 17, 18, 19...
十五 十六 十七 十八 十九
Stop CPR.
停止心脏复苏
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven,
一 二 三 四 五 六 七
eight, nine, ten.
八 九 十
One, two, three, four He's gone. Marcy.
一 二 三 四 他已经走了 玛西
...Five, six... Marcy!
...五 六... 玛西
He's gone.
他已经走了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Come on.
过来
Let's get you off your feet.
躺一会吧
You need some rest.
你需要休息
I think it's a little late for that.
现在说这些有点晚了
So...
那么...
how's it looking?
现在什么情况
We're all infected, aren't we?
我们都被感染了 不是吗
Not all.
不是所有的人
You, Philip, and Carly have it.
你 菲利普 还有卡莉被感染了
You and I somehow rejected the virus.
你和我则没有被感染
What?
什么
Each of your blood samples
你们的血样中
has a viral load between 500 and 1,000 copies per milliliter.
病毒载量在每毫升500到1000之间
Ours is zero.
我们的是零
What about antibodies?
那抗体呢
Trace amounts.
微量
Somehow, we're immune.
不知为何 我们是免疫的
How is that possible?
这怎么可能
It's hard to say, without running more tests.
很难说 还得再做些测试才行
So, if we're immune, can't you create a blood serum?
如果我们是免疫的 那你不能制♥造♥出血清吗
We'll try, but we might be running out of time.
我们会试试 但可能没时间了
If this started with the mission,
如果这是由任务引起的
we can't be the only ones.
那我们肯定不是唯一被感染的
Check the deep web
看看深网里
for any other teams reporting the same symptoms.
有没有其他队伍报告过相同的症状
If it's transmitted
如果病毒
through air particles and fomites,
是通过空气颗粒和污染物传播的
that means there's a good chance
那也就是说
you've infected everyone you've come into contact with.
被接触的人都有可能被传染到
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Outside of an immunity,
撇开免疫力不谈
we're predicting an infection rate
我们预测感染率
of over 40%.
会超过百分之四十
40?
百分之四十
Call everyone you've come into contact with.
给你接触过的所有人打电♥话♥
Tell them to stay inside.
告诉他们在室内待着
Boss, you're gonna want to see this.
老大 你来看看这个
Traveler teams from around the world
世界各地的旅行者队伍
are reporting the same sickness.
都报告了同样的病状
They've been transmitting it this whole time.
他们一直在传播病毒
If I get you more of the antiviral,
如果我给你多弄些那种抗病毒药物
can you analyze it?
你能把它分♥析♥出来
See what went wrong?
看看到底是怎么回事吗
Possibly, but I'm running low on ethidium bromide.
可能吧 但溴化乙锭快没了
It's a controlled substance,
那是一种管制物质
it's not something you can get on short notice.
不是那种在短时间内就能搞到的东西
What about your hospital?
你的医院里会有吗
Yeah, the lab should have some.
应该吧 实验室应该还有一些
I'll text you a name.
我把名字发给你
You two, track down the team that handed off the vials,
你们两个 去找分发药水的队伍
I'll go to the hospital.
我去医院
I've got to get my son from the babysitter's.
我去把我儿子从保姆那接回来
Carly! You're infected.
卡莉 你被感染了
The best thing that you can do for Jeffrey right now
现在你能为杰弗里做得最好的事就是
is stay away.
离他远点
Hi, David. Um, it's me, Marcy.
嗨 大卫 我是玛西
I was just wondering
我只是想知道
if you wanted to maybe get together to talk.
你想不想见面谈一谈
Uh, so, if you'd like to, just give me a call back.
如果你愿意的话 就给我回个电♥话♥吧
Okay, bye.
就这样 拜
David?
大卫
Marce! Hey! Sorry, I just got your message.
玛西 不好意思 我刚听到留言
I was out riding.
我出去骑行了
Uh, I'd love to meet up.
我很想见一面
Um, where are you right now?
你现在在哪里
I'm at home.
我在家
Okay, don't leave.
好的 别出去
You coming over?
你要来
No, David. Uh...
不 大卫
A dangerous flu is spreading.
有种很危险的流感正在传播
Like SARS?
像非♥典♥那种
Worse than that.
比那个还糟
Wait. What-what? Where are you?
等下 什么 你现在在哪
I'm-I'm safe. Just...
我 我很安全
Why do I get more worried every time you say that?
为什么你每次这么说 我反而更担心了呢
David, you don't need to worry about me, okay?
大卫 你不用为我担心 好吗
Well, I do, I worry about you.
可我确实担心你
And I worry about my clients, most of whom...
我也担心我的救济对象们
don't have a home to stay inside of.
他们绝大多数都无家可归
David...
大卫
Just stay home.
待在家吧
I've seen how bad this can get.
我已经看到情况能有多糟了
Marce, I'm sorry.
玛西 对不起
Thank you for telling me, but I've got to go.
谢谢你告诉我这些 但我必须得去
David!
大卫
...And reporting a wide range of symptoms,
...报告了大量的症状
from common flu ailments,
有普通的流感
like headache, fatigue, and fever,
比如头痛 疲乏 发热
to, in rare cases, more extreme symptoms,
在少数情况中 出现了更严重的症状
including redness and bleeding around the eyes.
包括眼周红肿出血
At this point,
在此情况下
health authorities are advising the public
卫生当局建议群众
to stay home if they don't feel...
如果没有感到不适 请待在家
Where are you headed?
你们要去哪
Home.
回家
When you get there, stay there.
到家了就别出来了
There seems to be a bad flu going around.
这附近可能有严重的流感在传播
And tell everyone you know, all right?
跟所有你认识的人都说一声 好吗
Sure thing.
当然了
Officials have been able to determine
尽管大多数人称之为流感
that despite being referred to by most as "The flu,"
但官方还没有确定
this is not actually a new strain of influenza
这种病毒是某种流感病毒的新种类
but rather a new virus completely.
还是一种新式病毒
The origins of the virus...
病毒的起源...
Mac, where are you?
老麦 你在哪
It's all-hands over here.
这里忙翻了
I know, listen.
我知道 听着
Did you receive an antiviral in the last two weeks?
你过去两周有收到过抗病毒药物吗
Yeah, I had to save some hosts.
是的 我救过几个宿主
Any of your team sick?
你队伍中有人感染吗
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表