剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
Oh, God.
天啊
Please tell me what is going on.
快说是怎么回事
Just go get her!
快去找她吧
Hello?
喂
Hey. It's me.
喂 是我
What's happening? Are you all right?
怎么了 你还好吗
Grant, have you seen the news?
格兰特 你看过新闻了吗
No. I-I haven't. Are you sure you're okay?
还没有 你确定你没事吗
Yeah, just feeling a bit...
没事 只是有一点
shaky, I don't know.
颤抖 我也不知道
Probably just the news making me crazy.
可能是新闻让我有点抓狂了
Can you come home?
你能回家吗
Not... Not yet. Look, just lie down, Kat.
还不行 听我说 躺一会 小凯
And stay inside! Okay?
呆在家里 好吗
Okay. What about you?
好的 那你呢
Are you gonna be all ri...
你会没事吗
Well, look at this.
瞧瞧啊
Grant?
格兰特
I gotta go. I just... uh, I'll call you soon.
我得挂了 晚点打给你
Come to get a look at some real police work?
你是来看警♥察♥如何执行公务的吗
Carly's worried about your son.
卡莉很担心你们的儿子
You need to pick him up and go home.
你得把他接回家去
You running errands for her now?
你现在还为她跑腿了
I thought that shit was over between you.
我以为你们之间已经结束了
It was never what you thought it was.
事情不是你想的那样
And, right now,
而且现在
this is about something bigger than that.
事态要严重得多
You need to pick up your son, Jeff, and go home.
杰夫 你得把你儿子接回家里去
Hey, it's Marcy. We need you back at Ops.
喂 我是玛西 我们要你马上回基地
We know the source of the antiviral.
我们知道抗病毒药物的来源了
A Traveler named Jenny. Philip knows her.
是一位名叫詹妮的旅行者 菲利普认识她
I'm on my way.
这就回去
Mac, it's been over an hour.
老麦 已经一个多小时了
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
We're late. We gotta meet with the National Guard.
我们迟到了 我们要见国民警卫队
You'll have to do it without me.
你只能自己去了
We need you.
我们需要你
My team comes first.
我的团队最重要
Jenny!
詹妮
Chloe!
克洛伊
Jenny!
詹妮
Jenny?
詹妮
Oh, no... no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不
No, no. Jenny. Hey, hey.
不 詹妮
No. No, no. No. No.
不要 不要啊
Are you sure about this?
你确定吗
Do I have any other choice?
我还有其他选择吗
All right.
好吧
Her vitals are good.
她的主要器官都还好
She's stable.
稳定下来了
Okay.
好
Carly?
卡莉
Shit.
见鬼
Shh. It's okay. I got you.
嘘 没事的 有我呢
I got you, I got you. It's okay.
有我在 有我在 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
没事了 没事了
Shh-shh-shh. It's okay.
嘘 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
没事了
You know, when I was a kid,
小的时候
my mom would make me chicken soup
如果我生病了
when I was sick.
我妈就会给我做♥鸡♥汤
Not exactly sure why it was always chicken soup.
也不知道为什么总是鸡汤
Vera!
薇拉
Hey, I was trying to reach you.
我一直想联♥系♥你呢
I said no doctors!
我说了不要医生
Okay. No, no... Don't touch me.
我不是 别怕 别碰我
No. It's David. See?
别怕 我是大卫 你看
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
挺好的
All right. You got something to eat?
这就好 有吃的吗
Yeah. Okay.
我有 那行
I'll be around if you need me. Okay?
我就在附近 有事叫我吧
It's okay, big man.
没事的 小大人
We're gonna get through this.
咱们能撑过去的
We're gonna be fine.
我们不会有事的
You're a fighter.
你是个斗士
Just like Mama.
就像妈妈一样
Just like Daddy.
也像爸爸一样
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的 没事的
I sense that doctor you sent me to
我觉得你让我见的那个医生
likes you a lot.
很喜欢你
Where's...
人呢
what's her name, Jenny?
她叫什么来着 是詹妮吗
They should be back any minute.
他们这就回来
Philip knows her how?
菲利普怎么认识她的
Ah. Okay. So what's this?
好吧 懂了 这是什么
I'm trying to determine
我正在计算
the pathogen's reproduction number,
病原体的繁殖数量
based on hospital databases, social media updates...
基础数据来自医院和社交媒体的最新信息
Here. Let me show you something.
过来 我给你们解释一下
An "R-nought" Indicates
R0表示
how infectious a virus is
病毒的传染性
by determining the rate of secondary infection.
具体说就是继发感染的速率
If it's less than one,
如果小于一
the virus will quickly die out.
那就表示病毒会很快自然消亡
If it's greater than one...
如果大于一
We have an epidemic.
传染病就开始流行
So what are we dealing with?
那眼前这个是什么情况
Let's put it into perspective...
这么说吧
Influenza has an r-nought of one...
流感病毒的R0值为一
With an incubation period of two days.
潜伏期有两天
Chances are you'd infect one person in a day,
说白了就是比如一个人这一天被感染了
then they'd go on to infect one more, and so on.
然后他们开始感染更多人 受感人群不断扩大
This virus has an r-nought of at least two,
这次的病毒R0值不会低于二
with an incubation period...
潜伏期长达
of 10 days.
十天
14 days ago,
十四天以前
10 traveler teams across the world
世界各地的十个旅行者小组
transmitted the virus.
传播了这种病毒
So that is...
那么算下来
Potentially
就有可能
150 people on day one...
在第一天感染一百五十人
330...
第二天的受染人数
...on day two.
可以达到三百三十人
I don't like where this is going.
看样子事态必将发展到相当严重的程度
So, based on the data I pulled
接下来 我根据已经确认
from people already reporting symptoms,
出现症状的人群的数据
and factoring in the exponential growth rate...
加上级数增长率
Over 4 million people
目前共有四百万人
are currently infected.
被感染
Tomorrow, it'll be almost 10.
明天 就将是一千万
Most of them aren't showing symptoms yet,
大多数人还都没有表现出症状
but they will soon.
不过也快了
So how long before the death rate starts to climb?
死亡率多久开始上升
A couple of days.
三五天吧
I need some help out here!
快给我搭把手
Clear off that table.
把桌子清出来
Marcy, I don't know if she's breathing.
玛西 我不确定她还有没有呼吸
She took pills.
她磕药了
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表