剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
不能是这种方式
Not...
不...
Not like an experiment
不要把它当作是
to see how it makes you feel.
一个测试感觉的实验
Because I-I know...
因为我知道
I know how it made me feel when we made love.
我知道我们做♥爱♥会让我有怎样的感觉
And it's as close as you can get to another person
那会是彼此最为亲密的
for 10 minutes.
十分钟
I mean, an hour.
我是说一个小时
I want to feel that.
我想感受一下
But you can't make yourself
但是你无法迫使你自己
feel something.
去感受某样东西
I mean, you either do or you... you don't,
你要么有感觉 要么就没有
and I want you
我希望你
to want to.
能有感觉
I know that sounds like a bad song title
我知道这话听着就像八十年代的
from the '80s, but...
垃圾歌♥名 可是...
Should I just go?
我该离开吗
No! No, stay.
不 不 留下
Share this with me,
跟我分享晚餐
and we'll make some tea
我们泡点茶
and-and we'll talk, like we do on Tuesdays.
我们聊聊 就像每个周二那样
What should we talk about?
我们该谈些什么呢
With you, Marcy, I could talk about anything.
玛西 和你在一起 我什么都能聊
0027, you've been charged
0027号♥ 你被指控
with conspiracy against the Director
密谋反抗主管
and interruption of the Grand Plan.
阻碍宏图计划
You took a host that wasn't intended for you,
你占用了本不属于你的宿主
and you halted the Traveler program for...
你中止了旅行者计划...
You've already said all that! Cut to the chase.
你不全都早说过了嘛 还废什么话
You've repeatedly stated
你反复提及
that your actions reset the Director
你重置主管
and freed it from corruption.
是为了让它不被滥用
Because they did.
事实如此
Then who corrupted the Director in the first place?
那又是谁最初滥用了主管
The most powerful A.I. in history,
那个史上最强大的
orders of magnitude more powerful
比人脑强大无数倍的
than the human brain?
人工智能
Who would have that capability?
谁有那个能力
Obviously, a quantum programmer of the highest caliber.
当然是最高水准的量子程序员了
So only the best among us.
我们当中最出色的人
Yes.
是
And who might that be?
那又会是谁呢
Don't say it. Obviously me!
别说 当然是我啦
But I didn't corrupt the Director!
但我没有滥用主管
I was the one waving a red flag
我发现有危险的时候
while you three were lining up at the yeast vats,
你们三个还在酵母桶里排着队
filling your bellies!
吃东西呢
Traveler 0027,
旅行者0027号♥
your peers have reached a unanimous verdict.
陪审团已达成一致裁决
We find you guilty.
我们判定你有罪
What?
什么
Escort her to the sentencing room.
带她去宣判室
Wait! W-W-Wait. Wait, wait. No, no, no, no, no!
等等 等一下 不 不 不
No, no, no, no! MacLaren, do something!
不 不 不 麦克拉伦 做点什么啊
I'm sorry, Grace.
抱歉 格蕾丝
Trevor, don't let them do this!
特雷弗 让他们不要这么做
You can't help her, Trev!
你帮不了她的 特雷弗
But she's innocent! Trevor! Help me!
可她是无辜的 特雷弗 救救我
She doesn't deserve this!
她罪不至此
She didn't do much to help her case.
她也没做什么能帮助这案子的事
It's in the hands of the Director now.
现在全看主管的了
Be seated.
坐下
Your sentencing will begin shortly.
你的宣判很快就开始
What do you think will happen to her?
你觉得她会怎么样
If the Director agrees with the Tribunal,
如果主管认同裁决
she'll probably be overwritten.
她可能要被重写
Can I give you a ride home?
要我载你回家吗
Oh, it's not that far.
没那么远
I think I'll walk.
我走回去吧
I need to clear my head.
我得整理一下思绪
You okay?
你没事吧
I'm fine.
没事
Marcy?
玛西
May I speak with you?
能跟你聊聊吗
Yes, of course, Programmer.
当然可以 程序师
You may never get an apology from 0027,
你可能等不到0027号♥的道歉了
but as a programmer,
但是作为程序师
I want you to know how sorry I am
我对你身上发生的事
for what happened to you.
深感遗憾
Thank you, but that's not necessary.
谢谢 你不必如此的
Well, I think it is.
我觉得有必要
What 0027 did to you was criminal.
0027号♥对你做的事是犯罪
That sense of emptiness that you must feel,
你一定感受到了那种强烈地空白
of not being whole.
那种不完整的感觉
It's offensive to me
居然有人会为了自己
that someone would do that to you
而那样对待你
for their own agenda.
在我看来 这极为冒犯
Well, I guess she'll face the consequences.
我觉得她会承担后果的
But you shouldn't have to.
但是你没必要
I think I can offer you
我想我能为你提供
the missing pieces that you've been looking for.
你要一直在找的缺失记忆
This is my field of expertise.
这是我的专长领域
I don't understand.
我没明白
My new team has been doing research
我的新团队一直致力于
on preserving host memory.
研究保存宿主记忆
In your case, that would be your first iteration.
对你而言 就是第一次迭代
I thought those memories were lost forever.
我还以为那些记忆已经永远消失了
Perhaps not all.
或许并不是所有
Perhaps even the most powerful memories,
或许那些最深刻
the most defining...
最典型的的记忆
are still there,
依旧存在
and I can get them back for you.
我能帮你找回来
When?
何时
Well, as soon as you like.
只要你想 马上可以
Of course, if you need time to think about it.
当然 如果你要先考虑下
No, there's nothing to think about.
不 没什么好考虑的
Unfortunate, what must happen to Grace.
格蕾丝的事 很不幸
Is it?
是吗
In that it's a waste of intellect.
因为那是对才智的浪费
Returning to OPS now.
现在返回行动中心
Bringing Marcy with me.
我带着玛西一起过来
Half-hour out.
半小时到
I'll be ready.
我将把一切都准备妥当
Are you here?
你在吗
I am here, 0027.
我在 0027号♥
Call me Grace.
叫我格蕾丝
I didn't betray you.
我没背叛你
I would never betray you.
我永远都不会背叛你
You, of anyone, should know that.
这一点你应该最清楚
You are one
你是四个
of four candidates,
候选人之一
although the probability of guilt
虽有罪过之嫌
is
但
negligible.
亦可忽略不计
Then why are you going to overwrite me?
那你为什么要重写我
Be patient.
耐心点
I have not yet determined
我还没有最终确定
who amongst you is the traitor.
你们中谁是叛徒
No...
不
No!
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表