剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
Tactical?
没有吧 我觉得我们挺好的
I don't know. I, uh, I think we're good.
主管可不这么觉得
The Director doesn't seem to think so.
顾客都哪去了
Where are all the customers?
你在这吃过东西吗
You ever eat here?
我挺喜欢的
I like it.
她是谁
Who's she?
她是第五十三任
That's, uh, 53.
美国总统
As in "P.O.T.U.S."
那是我那个时代往前几百年的了
Centuries before my time,
但我很肯定
but I'm pretty sure
第五十三任总统是个白人老头
the 53rd President was another old white guy.
那你还记得那年的另一个候选人吗
Do you even remember the other candidate that year?
选举结果有多接近
How close that election was,
在那之后 国家又是如何四分五裂
and how the country was torn apart after?
安娜 和特别探员麦克拉伦打个招呼
Anna, say hello to Special Agent MacLaren.
见到你
It's an honor
很荣幸 汉密尔顿女士
to meet you, Ms. Hamilton.
你也是被派来保护我的吗
So, are you assigned to protect me, too?
- 实际上 - 他就是
- Actually... - Yeah, you know, he is.
直到下午四点
Until 1600 hours.
为什么我需要保护呢
Why do I need protection?
我们说好了的 对吧
Hey, we had an agreement, right?
只可以问十个问题 你已经问了八个了
Ten questions? You're already at eight.
十个问题
Ten questions?
别管这些
Yeah, whatever.
下午四点后会发生什么
What happens at 1600?
我怎么会知道
How the hell should I know?
我要做的就是确保 到那时 她...
All I got to do is make sure that, until then, she's...
注意了 注意了
Hey, hey! Hey, hey!
快掩护她 快
Get her to cover now. Now!
联调局探员 都趴下
FBI! Get down and stay down!
有一台监控坏了
We just lost a camera.
追踪该四个目标中
Tracking four targets.
你管这叫"战术"
You call this "Tactical"?
卡莉 特雷弗
Carly! Trevor?
准备就绪 老大
Ready, boss!
已就位
In position.
特雷弗 你的九点钟方向
Trevor, your 9:00,
正向餐厅西侧移♥动♥
moving toward the west side of the restaurant.
主管解决了最后一个
The Director got the last one.
我们不能指望
We can't count on
主管能面面俱到
the Director to have eyes everywhere.
我们该走了
We should move.
待命
Stand by.
我们需要转移到安全的地方
We're moving somewhere safe.
在你们来之前 我们一直都很好
You know, we were fine until you showed up.
他们一定是尾随着你们来的
They must've followed you.
如果我们没接到命令 你就死定了
If we hadn't been ordered here, you'd be dead,
53也一样
and so would 53,
我现在要带53去安全屋
who I am taking to a safehouse right now,
来不来随你
with or without you.
麦克拉伦是对的
MacLaren's right.
我们应该过去
We should go.
去吧去吧
Yeah, yeah.
过来 姑娘 吃吧
Come on, girl. Eat up.
我没有时间来做这些破事
I don't have time for this shit.
你知道不吃的后果
You know what happens if you don't.
我想回家
I w-want to go home.
这就是你家
This is your home now.
不 我在这工作
No, I w-work here.
不许再这么想
Get that outta your head.
我记得
I remember.
好吧
All right.
我大可不必用硬手段的
Doesn't have to be the hard way.
别逼我
Don't make me do that.
你再这样 我就举报你
You do it again and I'll report you!
你举报我
You'll report me?
我又不是那个她一走路
I'm not the one who looks at her ass
就盯着她屁♥股♥看的人
every time she walks away.
我没有
I don't do that.
别误会我的意思 她屁♥股♥确实够翘
Don't get me wrong, it's a...
请尊重她 否则我就告诉卡罗尔医生
Treat her with respect, or I'll talk to Dr. Carroll.
卡罗尔
Carroll?
太好了
Ha! That's perfect.
你尽管去啊
Yeah, you go ahead and do that,
我来喂你性感的小女友
while I feed your hot little girlfriend.
你完了
You are done.
你出去的时候不用签字登记了
Don't even bother signing out.
我不想再看到你
I don't wanna see your face.
我需要用洗手间
I need to use the bathroom.
快到了
It's not far now.
你再坚持一会...
You just have to hold it a little longer...
总统女士
Madame President.
这么说 在这条时间线上 她真的赢得了选举
So in this timeline, she actually wins the election.
反♥动♥派怎么会不想要这个结果
Why would the faction not want that?
因为他们手上只有陈旧信息
'Cause they're working off old information.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
这是个好问题 安娜
That's an excellent question, Anna.
你只剩下一个问题可以问了
You, uh, you got one left.
我们要去一个旧农舍
To an old farmhouse that I know of.
那里很安全
We should be safe there.
特别探员霍尔
That's what Special Agent Hall
也是这么说那个餐厅的
said about the restaurant.
"探员"
"Agent"?
"特别"
"Special".
玛西怎么没有和你们一起
Why isn't Marcy with you?
她有某个小型的医疗程序
Some sort of minor medical procedure.
真希望她能告诉我
I wish she'd told me about.
她还好吗
Is she all right?
她很好
I'm sure she's fine.
西蒙... 很漂亮
Simon... that's beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
我喜欢它
I like it.
她是谁
Who is she?
0092号♥
0092.
不 我意思是 她叫什么
No, I mean, what's her name?
0092号♥
0092.
她在距今
She's not born for another two...
两百年后才出生
no, hundreds of years from now.
那真是很长的一段时间
Oh! That's a very long time.
是的
Yes, it is.
家 温馨的家...
Home, sweet home...
那时臭氧层已经消失了
The ozone layer is gone by then.
这还只是一个问题
That's just one problem.
一百年后 情况更糟...
In a hundred years, there are way worse...
我们在冰下生活
we live under the ice.
数学没那么复杂
The math's not that complicated,
当有两个人想要同样的东西...
You have two people that want the same thing...
这两个人会因此争斗
the two people fight over the one,
然后就什么都没了
and then there's none.
好吧
Well...
我有
I have
两片药...
two pills...
给一个人
For one person.
好吗 吃吧
Okay? There you go.
我不应该在治疗前服用任何东西
I'm not supposed to take anything before treatment.
你是玛西吧
Marcy, isn't it?
是的
Uh, yeah.
很好 我正想找你呢
Good, I was hoping to catch you.
西蒙是对的
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表