剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
Joanne...
乔安妮...
Listen to me carefully.
仔细听我说
Who are you? Explain who did this.
你是谁 解释一下这是谁做的
You killed my husband.
你杀了我丈夫
Hey, slow down a little.
嗨 开慢点
You can scream at the top of your lungs,
你尽管叫破喉咙吧
they're not gonna wake up for hours.
他们几个小时内都不会醒来的
Yeah, but Carly's baby might.
话是这么说 但卡莉的宝宝可能会惊醒
The kid just settled down. He's been traumatized enough.
那孩子才刚安静下来 他被吓得够呛
It'll work out, boss.
会好起来 老大
Sure it will.
当然了
Maybe we should go over our story one more time.
也许我们应该再理一遍我们的故事
Not for my sake, obviously.
当然不是为了我自己
Vincent?
文森特
Vincent, where are you?
文森特 你在哪
I'm right here, Simon. Can you hear me?
我在这 西蒙 听得见我说话吗
You're in my head. In a way.
你在我脑子里 某种程度上是的
I've given you a comm.
我给了你一个通讯器
Now close your eyes. That's the most important rule.
现在闭上眼睛 这是最重要的规则
Good. Make sure they stay closed.
很好 不要睁开
I've sent people for you.
我会派人接你
You said you were gonna fix me.
你说过你会治好我
And that's just what we're going to do.
这正是我们要做的
Then why are you taking me away?
那你们为什么要把我带走
The Director is testing you.
主管在考验你
The device works now!
设备已经可以运转了
I did what you said! Multiple uses, multiple transfers!
我都按你说的做了 多种用途 多次传输
And it's going to be put to good use, I promise.
我们会好好利用它的 我保证
You've done well.
你做得很好
I'm cold.
好冷
I know. This won't take much longer.
我知道 不会太久
I don't like this place. I wanna go home.
我不喜欢这里 我想回家
This is the test. Remember the rule.
这只是考验 记住规则
Eyes closed.
闭眼
You've been very helpful to me,
你对我帮助很大
Simon, and I will always be grateful.
西蒙 我永远感激你
Are you ready? No! I wanna go home!
准备好了吗 不 我要回家
Be strong, now. You said you would fix me!
现在坚持住 你说过你会治好我
I am fixing you.
我就是在治疗你
You promised me!
你保证过的
Your host had been so loyal,
你的宿主是如此忠诚
I just couldn't bring myself to kill him.
我都不忍♥心杀他了
But I knew the Director would have no such compunction.
但我知道主管不会产生这样的内疚
Welcome to the 21st.
欢迎来到二十一世纪
There he is!
你醒了
Oh, Jesus, keep it down a bit, man.
老天 小声点 老兄
How did I get here? I took your keys.
我怎么到这来的 我拿了你的钥匙
Made you crash.
让你睡在这
You were "Celebrating."
当时你正在庆祝
Well, I must've had a good time, Phil, 'cause...
好吧 那时我肯定玩得很尽兴 菲尔 因为...
I don't remember how I got here or what we were celebrating.
我记不得自己是怎么到这来 也不记得我们庆祝了什么
You were in trouble with a loan shark, uh, named Varghese.
你惹上了一个放高♥利♥贷♥的 叫瓦吉斯
Oh, right.
没错
I got picked up by a couple of his boys.
我被他手下的几个人抓走
I don't remember what happened after that.
之后就什么都不记得了
Well, they gave you 24 hours to come up with the money.
他们给你二十四小时筹钱
You came to me, asked me to place some bets,
你向我求助 让我去赌上几把
we came here to watch them come in and hilarity ensued.
我们在这看着钞票进账 然后庆祝开始
You really don't remember? No.
你真的都不记得了吗 不记得
I maybe forgot to tell you I probably shouldn't drink.
也许我忘了说 我不该喝酒的
Oh, we established that.
这点你我都清楚
But, my hungover friend,
但是啊 我宿醉的朋友
you're out of the hole with a little extra.
你已经没事了 甚至还有些入账
Oh, I owe Varghese more than this.
我欠瓦吉斯的比这多得多
Well, he's been paid. That's... That's the extra.
他那边的债已经还清了 这里的就是... 额外收入
Fuck off.
扯皮吧
Man, I love you. Oh, come here.
老兄 我爱你 到这边来
Ray, that's, uh... what friends are for.
雷 咱毕竟是朋友嘛
Agent Yates.
耶茨探员
Please, take a seat.
请坐
First, let me say how sorry I am for your loss.
首先请允许我对您的失去表示遗憾
I know from experience. Thank you, sir.
我经历过 因而感同身受 谢谢您 先生
I'm fine.
我没事
Good.
好
Then please explain your
那么 请解释一下
request that I issue a cancellation order
为什么要求我发布命令
of a highly classified, highly complex operation
取消此次高度机密 高度复杂的行动
of which you should have had zero knowledge
你不应该知道此次行动的
and which is scheduled to begin worldwide in 23 minutes?
而此次全球行动按计划二十三分钟后开始
The request isn't mine, sir. It's from the Director.
这并非我的请求 而是来自主管
He is the FBI director. Last I checked.
他可是联邦调查局局长 确实如此
I think everyone in this
我以为这个房♥间里所有人
room knows to which director I'm referring.
都知道我指的是哪位主管
How was this communicated to you?
你如何得知这一消息
It began several days ago.
七天前开始的
And you waited until now?
而你竟然等到现在
Sir, if I can explain my reasoning for not coming to you sooner.
先生 是否允许我说明一下没有在更早找你们的原因
Go ahead, Agent Yates. Start at the beginning.
说吧 耶茨探员 从头开始讲
Boss, Ray is taken care of.
头儿 雷已经搞定了
So the memory inhibitor worked.
也就是说记忆抑制剂起作用了
He was the easy one.
他比较容易受影响
That and the cash.
还有现金
Now you can get back to cleaning up our mess.
现在你可以回去清理烂摊子了
On it. Tanner.
这就去 坦纳
Mac.
老麦
Lot of people here, they can't all be Travelers.
这儿人很多 他们不可能都是旅行者
Nowhere near.
差得远呢
But Wakefield handpicked them, they're good agents.
但他们都是韦克菲尔德亲自挑选的 都是很好的探员
How's it going up there? Same as 20 minutes ago.
楼上怎么样了 跟二十分钟前一样
David and Jeff are just
大卫和杰夫刚刚
taking a break to get some medical attention.
休息了一下 去接受治疗了
I thought we'd be on by now. These things take time.
我还以为我们该上场了呢 这种事得慢慢来
Maybe you could go for a walk.
或许你们能出去走走
We just did.
我们刚去过
Then go for another walk
那就再走一走
because we're having a private conversation.
因为我们两个正私下谈话呢
Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打断你们了
Where were we?
我们聊到哪了
I think we were done. No, no, no. Um...
我以为我们已经谈完了 不 不 不...
We were talking about your... feelings.
我们在讨论你的... 感觉
You were talking about my feelings. Right.
是你在谈我的感觉 没错
The logic's inescapable.
逻辑是不可避免的
001 kidnapped every significant other on your team.
001号♥绑♥架♥了你团队中的每一个非重要人物
Mnh-mnh. Philip and Ray?
你说菲利普和雷
Oh, I don't judge. Yeah, you do.
我不做评判 不 你就在做
Look, Trev. Trev?
听着 特雷弗 特雷弗
It's obvious I was taken by 001,
很明显 我被001抓走
held against my will, and frankly starved.
并监禁 而且老实说 差点被饿死
We were only given water for what seemed like days.
好几天里 他们只给我们饮用水
Thirty-one hours.
三十一个小时
Because of the inevitable
这不可避免地
impact it was gonna have on you... emotionally.
会对你造成情绪上的影响
I'm important to you in a way neither one of us foresaw.
我对你的重要性是你我都没预料到的
And the sooner we both accept that...
而且我们接受得越快...
Grace,
格蕾丝
I am delighted you were the
我很高兴 是你
one kidnapped and interrogated, not my parents.
而不是我父母被绑♥架♥和审讯
There, I said it. So...
我说过了 所以...
That is the second nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.
这是有人跟我说过的第二好的事情
So can I go now?
我现在能走了吗
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表