剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
Time.
时间到
All right!
好了
We did it!
我们做到了
I just thought you might want a little bit of human contact.
我只是觉得你也许需要和人交流一下
Two minutes recovery and then we go again.
休息两分钟 然后再来一次
No problem.
没问题
...A construction site
在埃德蒙威尔地区的
in the area of Edmondville.
一处工地上
Four missing persons reports
之前的四起失踪人口报告
came to a heartbreaking conclusion today
今天得到了令人心碎的结果
as a demolition team found their bodies
一个清拆工作队在一栋废弃大楼内
in an abandoned building.
发现了他们的尸体
Out of respect for the families,
出于对他们家人的尊重
police have yet to release any names,
警方还没有公布任何名字
however, foul play has been assumed.
不过这很有可能是一起谋杀
Adena Moore is at the site now.
阿迪纳·摩尔正在现场
Adena, are you able to give us
阿迪纳 你能告诉我们
any details on what happened there?
现场的任何细节吗
Well, what we're looking at now...
我们现在看到的是
That's the smell of death.
这就是死亡的味道
Police forensics came up with nothing.
警方法医什么都没有发现
Your turn.
该你们了
Trevor and I kind of just threw this together...
特雷弗和我一起造的这个装置
But it should work.
应该能起作用
Sorry! Set too high.
抱歉 设定值太高了
We're good.
这下好了
Hey! I got a com over here.
我找到了一个通讯装置
Get out of the building now!
立即撤离大楼
Go.
快撤
Go!
快撤
Go. Go, go! Go!
快撤 快撤
Morning.
早啊
Smells delicious.
好香
You never cooked this much
咱们以前在一起的时候
when we were together before.
你可从没做过什么好吃的
You just never liked my cooking.
你那会并不爱吃我做的饭
Oh, you're definitely a better cook, but...
你现在的厨艺是越来越好了
It's like you're a different person now.
就好像你整个人都变了似的
Nope. Same guy.
才不是 如假包换哦
On the outside, maybe.
外貌或许是没变
Yeah, and on the inside,
好吧 里面嘛
nougat and caramel.
都是牛轧糖和太妃糖甜心
Otherwise,
在其他方面
I am the same guy you broke up with.
我还是那个被你甩掉的家伙
I didn't know what I had, David.
我以前那是有眼不识金镶玉 大卫
Same guy.
如假包换
Hey! I'm trying to give you a compliment here, okay?
我正夸你呢 好嘛
You're... you're more confident.
你好像更自信了
I used to be able to read you,
我以前能看透你
but it feels like
不过现在
there's so much more going on in there now.
你好像在心里藏了很多秘密
It's mysterious.
很神秘
You don't know mysterious.
你根本不懂什么是神秘
You know, there's an ingredient in these eggs
这盘鸡蛋里加了一种佐料
that's gonna blow your mind.
绝对能让你惊艳
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, I'll be fine. It'll... It'll pass.
没事 我没事 一会就好了
Blair, this keeps happening.
布莱尔 这已经发生过很多次了
Let's get you in to see a doctor.
咱们去看医生
I'm fine. Really.
我没事 真没事
Okay, that's enough.
行了 别凑合了
Let's go.
现在就去看
Hey, Carly?
我说卡莉
It's hard for me to focus
你拿着枪在旁边走来走去的
with you pacing around with a gun in your hand.
我很难集中注意力啊
Sorry.
抱歉
It's okay.
算了
So judging by the T.E.L.L.
照这四个宿主候选人的
of these four host candidates,
死亡详情来看
I think I've figured out who our group was.
我已经搞清楚这是个什么团队了
A team of five just like us.
五人组 和咱们一样
Which leaves one member unaccounted for.
也就是说 还少了一个人
Traveler 2192.
旅行者2192号♥
Let's find them.
把他们找出来
If they're still alive.
如果他们还活着的话
I think I can narrow it down
我可以缩小查找范围
by checking which candidates didn't die
只要查查哪个候选人没死在
the day 2192 arrived.
2192号♥到达的当天就行
This com isn't telling me much,
这个通讯器没什么用
other than it's been all over the place.
我们只知道它曾在哪里出现过
Get that com working.
恢复它的通讯功能
Look, I'm sorry,
我很抱歉
but we've already contacted all of the victims' families.
但我们已经联♥系♥过所有的受害人家属
But Jacob went missing
可雅各布就是和这些人
at the same time as those other people.
同时失踪的
I mean, isn't it possible that there were more victims?
会不会还有更多的受害人呢
No, there were only four found at that location,
没有了 现场就发现了四个
and none of them were named Jacob, ma'am.
他们都不叫雅各布 夫人
I am sorry. Beth, Beth.
那抱歉了 贝丝 贝丝
Let me. Let me to talk to her.
让我来 让我和她谈谈
If you say so.
那你来吧
Special Agent Grant MacLaren.
我是特别探员格兰特·麦克拉伦
Come on in here. We'll talk privately.
请到这边来 咱们单独聊聊
Thank you.
谢谢
Have a seat, Mrs...?
请坐 夫人怎么称呼
Ward. Sylvie.
沃德 塞尔维
You say your husband's been missing for sometime?
你说你家先生已经失踪有一段时间了
Three and a half months.
三个半月吧
That... That is a long time.
这时间可真不短
The police haven't been able to find anything.
警♥察♥什么都没有查到
I don't even think they're looking anymore.
我看他们早就放弃了
What can you tell me about him?
你跟我说说他好吗
Jacob's wonderful.
雅各布是个很好的人
I mean, we had our troubles through the years,
这么多年来 我们难免会有些磕磕碰碰的
but lately, the last year and a half or so,
但最近这些日子 最近一年半吧
our marriage has never been better.
我们的婚姻生活真的是完美无缺
What changed? Before,
有什么不同 以前
he was loud, he smoked like a fiend.
他总是呼来喝去 烟抽得也很凶
He wasn't health-conscious at all.
根本不懂得什么健康理念
But I always knew that he would come around,
但我总觉得他一定会改变的
and he did.
后来真的改变了
Almost overnight,
几乎就在一夜之间
his priorities completely realigned.
他的人生观彻底重启了
He became more attentive, compassionate...
他变得温存 爱怜
Did you ever see him
你有没有见过他
in the company of any of the other victims?
和其他受害人在一起
He didn't run away with another woman,
他可没和别的什么女人跑
if that's what you're thinking.
你不是想问这个吧
That's not what I'm thinking.
当然不是
I'm just wondering if there's a connection.
我只想知道这中间有没有某种关联
Say, in the workplace?
比如 工作关系
Jacob didn't believe in bringing his work home with him.
雅各布不是那种把工作带回家的人
He said that was our time.
他说过 下班后就是二人时间
And you've had no communication with your husband's cell phone?
你也没打过你先生的手♥机♥
Any activity in his bank accounts?
没碰过他的银行账户
No. Nothing.
从来没有
But I believe that he is still alive, Agent MacLaren.
但我相信他还活着 麦克拉伦探员
I have to.
我必须这么想
Didn't you just take some of that?
你不是才滴过的吗
She said to take it as needed,
她说过 按需索取
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表