剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
which means the Faction would have control of the past.
那就意味着反♥动♥派会拥有对过去的控制权
What I did
我所做的
was the only way to save Marcy and the Director.
是拯救玛西和主管的唯一方法
It was the Director who ordered this hearing,
这场听证会是主管的命令
not any one of us.
不是我们中任何一人的意思
Why?
为什么
It knows what really happened.
它知道真实的情况
It knows what I sacrificed.
它知道我牺牲了多少
This... This makes no sense.
这 这说不通啊
And yet here we are.
但现在我们都在这里
We will take a brief recess
我们会短暂的休息一下
to allow that fact to sink in.
让大家花点时间理解一下事实
Blair, hi, it's David. I...
布莱尔 你好 我是大卫 我
Hi! You're still at home.
嗨 你还在家啊
Yeah, I was just calling
我打电♥话♥
to leave a message to wish you a happy birthday,
是想留言祝你生日快乐
so, uh, happy birthday.
生日快乐
Anyhoo, that's the one and only reason I was calling,
这是我打电♥话♥给你的唯一原因
so have a great...
所以祝你
A rave?
锐舞
No.
不了
No, no, I don't, um...
不 不 我不...
I don't do raves.
我不玩锐舞的
It's just not my...
我不是很...
Tell you what, I'll say maybe.
这么说吧 没准我会去的
And, uh...
还有...
Yeah. I'll try.
好 我尽量
Yeah, I'll-I'll try to maybe see you later.
好 我尽量一会儿见
Okay. Yeah, bye.
好 拜拜
0115...
0115号♥
were you responsible
你是否
for interrupting Grace Day's original T.E.L.L.?
干扰了格蕾丝·戴的最初降临
I was.
是的
Whose orders were you acting on?
你执行的是谁的命令
No one's.
没有谁
Then why'd you do it?
那你为什么这样做
I didn't want her to die.
因为我不希望她死去
That simple.
就这么简单
As a Traveler,
作为旅行者
you don't just inherit the host body,
不仅要继承宿主的身体
you inherit the lives they've touched...
还要继承宿主的生活
family, friends...
家庭 朋友
Grace Day was merely a guidance counselor
格蕾丝·戴不过是你宿主的
at your host's high school.
高中辅♥导♥老师
That doesn't do her justice.
这对她不公平
See, my host was a bully.
我的宿主是学校里的恶霸
Cruel.
很凶残
She tried to help him anyway. She was there for him.
她依旧试着帮他 陪他成长
For me.
陪着我
And historically, she was supposed to die.
在历史上 她本就该死去
I rationalized that one person wouldn't matter
我以为一个人并不会影响到
to the Grand Plan,
宏图计划
but I was lying to myself.
我是自欺欺人了
I broke protocol because she did matter to me...
我违背了协议 因为我在乎她
and I'm willing to accept the consequences.
我也愿意因此承担后果
Because of your actions,
由于你的行为
0027号♥
locked out all transfers to the 21st
封锁了所有向二十一世纪的传送
until she could send herself into the host Grace Day,
直到她自己降临到宿主格蕾丝·戴体内
halting the Traveler program for four hours.
致使旅行者计划被阻断了四个小时
I couldn't just go into anyone.
我不能随便找一个人就降临啊
Dozens of missions were canceled.
十几个任务被迫取消
A Traveler was supposed to arrive in Germany
原本该有一个旅行者到达德国
and prevent an impending train derailment.
阻止一起即将发生的列车脱轨事故
All the passengers died.
但所有旅客都死了
A team meant to arrive in England
另一队旅行者原计划到达英国
and stop a terrorist attack
阻止一起恐怖袭击
was unable to transit.
也无法降临
I assumed the Director would choose
我以为主管会为下一个旅行者
a new host for the next scheduled Traveler.
选择一个新的宿主
The Grand Plan is fluid. It's constantly shifting.
宏图计划具有流动性 是时刻变化的
The Director is constantly analyzing
主管持续地分♥析♥着
a myriad of outcomes
大量的事件结果
and course-correcting to the fraction of a second.
随时调整每一分每一秒
Are you trying to school me in the matrix of algorithms
你是在教导我 主管用来预测
the Director uses to oversee the Traveler program?
旅行者计划的演算矩阵吗
For the last time, 0027.
最后警告 0027号♥
If the crime is disruption of the Grand Plan,
如果罪行是破坏宏图计划
then I'm the one who allowed that to happen.
那么就是我导致了这种行为的发生
I'm the one that should be punished.
我应该受到惩罚
The Director will no doubt take it into account.
主管一定会考虑的
You may step down.
请回座
2103,
2103号♥
will you please take the stand?
请走上台来
Oh, seriously? That guy hates me.
真的假的 这家伙恨我啊
Philip, I have a situation.
菲利普 我有麻烦了
Hey, what's the good news?
出什么好事了
Definitely not my paycheck.
我的工资单
How the hell do they expect people to live on this?
这还让人怎么活啊
And the capitalist-socialist debate strikes again.
这就是资本主义和社♥会♥主♥义♥的矛盾
Well, this isn't enough for me to cover my expenses this week.
这都不够我这个星期的开销
Can you top me up?
你能打点钱给我吗
Sure, let me see what I can move around for you.
没问题 我来看看能周转多少给你
This can't be right.
这不可能
What? What is it?
什么 怎么了
Something happened to the market this morning
今天早晨我出去散步的那会儿功夫
when I was out for a walk.
股市大变
Our investments are down.
我们的投资都在下跌
I'm scared to tell you how much.
我都不敢告诉你跌了多少
How did that happen?
怎么会这样
Most of our higher-risk investments
我们的高风险投资
just crashed and burned.
大都崩♥盘♥了
We're in serious financial trouble.
我们陷入了严重的资金困难
This was a meeting Ken had been preparing for a month.
肯已经为这个会议准备了一个月
I mean, he had... he had note cards and everything.
他写了手卡 做好了充分准备
And, uh...
而且
Even had his hair slicked back,
他还把头发梳得油光发亮
which is a clear sign that, you know, it's important.
很明显这个会议很重要
You gonna get that?
你不接电♥话♥吗
Uh, no. No, I'm not.
不 我不接
Anyway, ahem.
总之
So we're all sitting there,
我们都落座后
and he stands up to do his presentation,
他站起来开始发表演讲
and his fly, it's wide open.
可他的裤裆拉链大开着
Oh, no.
不是吧
Was his penis exposed?
他的生殖器露出来了吗
Uh, no,
没有
no, I mean, that would... that would be...
没有 我是说...
But, anyway.
总之
There's a window in his office,
他的办公室有扇窗户
and I think, midway through,
他肯定是在中途
he must have caught his reflection...
看到了自己的倒影
Because he just...
因为他
he just knew,
反正他知道了
and there was nothing he could do about it,
但是他也束手无策
but you could see him debate it in his head, like...
但你能看出他脑子里正天人交战
"Do I do up my fly while I'm still talking?"
"我要不要边讲边拉起裤拉链"
Have I met Ken?
我见过肯吗
That's the funny thing... you actually have.
搞笑的是 你见过他
You've actually asked that question before.
而且你以前问过同样的问题
This looks good.
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表