剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
What?
什么
The night that I was reset?
我被重新设置的那晚吗
What did I say?
我说了什么
Mac didn't tell you?
老麦没跟你说吗
Well, he said that it was the only way to save my life.
他说这是救我的唯一方式
It was.
是的
So?
所以呢
I really didn't have any choice then.
那我就没什么选择啊
You thought you did.
你以为自己是有的
What... What does that mean?
什么 什么意思
I shouldn't have said anything.
我不该说的
No, Carly.
不 卡莉
We just didn't know it was gonna happen so fast.
我们只是不知道会发生得这么快
Are you saying that it happened against my will?
你是说这一切都是在非我意愿的情况下发生的
I don't know.
我不清楚
We thought you had more time.
我们觉得你还有时间的
So did you.
你也是这么认为的
You said you wanted to go home,
你说你想回家
because you wanted to think about it.
因为你想考虑一下
What could there possibly be to think about?
这还有什么可考虑的
I mean, I'd be dead.
我可是会死的
I know, that's what I said at the time.
那个时候我也是这么说的
Now I'm beginning to understand.
现在我开始明白了
This is exactly how it happened last time.
上次就是这样的 一模一样
Kat... you've been taking your medication,
小凯 你已经在服药了
you've done everything by the book.
你一切都是按医嘱来的
It's gonna be all right.
不会有事的
Ohh, stop saying that.
别这么说
Hi. Apologies.
你们好 我来晚了
The, uh, the printer was down.
打印机不好使了
How are we?
怎么样了
Kathryn, the, uh, latest ultrasound,
凯瑟琳 最近一次的超声波检查
it looks good.
看上去挺好的
It looks really good.
结果看上去非常好
The dark spot's completely gone,
已经完全没有黑点了
which means that it was probably nothing
也就是说它或许根本就不是个问题
or maybe just a mistake with the scan.
或者只是扫描仪出现了故障
You and the baby are fine.
你和你的孩子都挺好的
I'm sorry...
不好意思
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're welcome.
不客气
Now, I want you to stick
我希望你能坚持食用
to the calcium-rich foods, the folic acid, and...
高钙食品 叶酸
I'll see you in a few weeks.
几周后我们再见
Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
What was in the package?
包裹里是什么
An antiviral.
一种抗病毒药物
Historically,
根据历史记载
this is the beginning of a minor flu outbreak
现在是一场轻微流感爆发的开端
that kills 70,000 people worldwide.
全球有七万人死于这场流感
That does not sound "Minor" To me.
听着也不是很"轻微"吧
Percentage-wise.
那是依据百分比来说的
We're not wired to think in "Billions" Of people.
我们还没习惯到用几十亿来形容人数
Over a few months, an antigenic shift
在之后的几个月里 一次抗原转变
allows the virus to mutate,
会导致病毒的变异
infecting more of the population.
造成更多的人被感染
Eventually, the C.D.C. And W.H.O. Get it under control.
最后 疾控中心和世卫组织控制住了疫情
Must be why they provided a broad-spectrum antiviral.
这也是他们提供一种广谱抗病毒药物的原因
This will inhibit
它会遏制
the development of each of its mutations.
病毒变异的发展
Our mission is to save three of the people
我们的任务是救下历史上没有活下来的
who, historically, don't make it.
三个人
Are there any more?
这药还有多余的吗
Jeffrey's already been through the worst of it.
杰弗里已经度过流感最糟糕的阶段了
You need to protect yourself.
你得保护你自己
Couldn't we have gotten the pill version?
难道我们就不能弄点药丸吗
These are the host candidates?
这些是宿主候选人吗
Jordan Lam, Annie Kapoor,
乔丹· 拉姆 安妮·卡普尔
and Brittney Palmer.
和布兰妮·帕尔默
Personal trainer, a flight attendant,
私人教练 空姐
a travel blogger.
旅游博主
Prime hosts that must have spread the virus.
一定是这些首要宿主加剧了病毒扩散
Well, let's make sure that doesn't happen.
那我们就确保这一切不会发生
Are you gonna do the whole class?
你是打算上完整节课吗
Just waiting for the right opportunity.
我只是在等待合适的时机
Hi, Brittney.
你好 布兰妮
I'll be doing your vaccinations today.
今天由我来为你注射疫苗
Okay. You can take a seat.
好 你可以坐下
That's it.
好了
Have fun in Europe.
祝你欧洲之行愉快
Thanks.
谢谢
Mein Asthma.
我有哮喘
God. I was stung by a freakin' bee.
天呐 我被蜜蜂蜇了
Me too. I think.
我好像也是
Are you allergic?
你过敏吗
No. I'm not.
不 我不过敏
Good.
幸好
As reports are increasing
由某种未知流感病毒株
of an unknown flu strain
引起的病例正呈现上升趋势
that seems to be rapidly spreading
这种病毒正在全国范围内
throughout the country.
迅速扩散
The World Health Organization
世卫组织
describes the condition as "Atypical influenza"
将这一情况定性为 非♥典♥型性流感
and confirms five cases have been reported
并且确认了在太平洋西北部
in the Pacific Northwest. It's starting.
有五例病情已上报 疫情开始了
Good. Nice work, everybody.
大家做的不错
Protocol five until further notice.
执行继续过宿主的生活这一指令
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
Hello, Miss Day.
你好啊 戴小姐
When's the last time you heard from the Director?
你最近一次收到主管的消息是什么时候
The school board director?
你是说校董事会的主管吗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Hey, you're worried about them?
你担心他们会听到吗
Please! There's literally nothing going on
拜托 他们那些迷你脑子里
inside their tiny brains.
根本什么都没有
The girls are thinking about their insipid friendships
姑娘们在想着她们之间的塑料情
and the boys are imagining them naked.
而男孩们正在幻想她们赤♥裸♥的样子
What do you want?
你想知道什么
Have you heard
你有没有
from the Director?
收到主管的消息
We've had missions.
我们的确有任务
Well, why haven't I heard anything?
为什么我什么消息都没收到
I don't know. Maybe because
我不知道 或许是因为
you jumped here without permission?
你未经允许就突然穿越到此
Or maybe because you don't have a team?
又或者是因为你没有团队
Maybe I can join your team.
我可以加入你的队伍
I could be your computer expert.
我可以当你们的电脑专家
Nah, we already have a computer expert.
不用 我们已经有个电脑专家了
I could be your vastly-more-capable
我可以成为一位技术更上一层楼的
computer expert.
电脑专家
Doesn't work like that.
还是不需要了
Well, it should! I'm getting bored!
别啊 我快无聊死了
You gonna finish that?
你要吃完它吗
Mm! Fake chicken.
居然不是真的鸡肉
Hey have you seen my, uh, my work jacket?
你有看到我的制♥服♥外套吗
You were supposed to take Jeffrey today.
你今天应该去送杰弗里的
I know that, but I just got called in.
我知道 可是我刚刚接到电♥话♥了
There's this big bug going around.
有个挺严重的病毒在传播
So?
所以呢
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表