剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on Travelers:
旅行者 前情提要
We got a mission to save people who were gonna die from the flu.
我们得到任务 要保护那些死于流感的人
The Director's antiviral didn't work.
主管的抗病毒药物不起作用
That's impossible.
不可能
We're all infected, aren't we?
我们都被感染了 对吧
I want to go over the antiviral data one more time.
我想再审核一遍抗病毒药物数据
Maybe we made a mistake.
可能是我们出错了
I remember this,
我记得这个
but I don't remember writing it down.
但我不记得写下来过
How do you not remember?
你怎么会不记得
What did you make me do?
你都让我♥干♥了什么
The Director would never order that mission.
主管不可能下这样的任务
Who said the mission came from the Director?
谁说这是主管给的任务
So Forbes, all those people with the FBI...
也就是说福布斯 所有联邦调查局的人
Are all Faction?
都是反♥动♥派
You're murdering over two billion people.
你们这是在谋杀二十多亿人
The mission comes first.
任务高于一切
Where's the quantum frame?
量子框架在哪
He asked you a question.
他问你话呢
Do it. It's what I want anyway.
动手啊 反正我也不想活了
You've been doing what we want for months,
你们已经为我们做事好几个月了
why stop now?
现在也别停啊
How many members of the Faction are here?
有多少反♥动♥派的人在现代
It could be anybody we meet.
我们遇到的每个人都有可能
And there could be thousands more in the quantum frame.
量子框架里面可能还有几千个
That's why the Director wanted us to destroy it.
所以主管才想让我们毁掉它
The Director ordered you to build the thing.
当初就是主管下令让你造的那东西
I mean, how can you people not see the irony of that?
你们就没发现这有多讽刺吗
You just follow it blindly, no matter what.
不管主管下什么命令 你们只会盲目遵从
That's the difference between us.
这就是我们的不同之处
No. The Faction abducts innocent people
不 反♥动♥派诱拐无辜之人
and overwrites them.
并取代他们
That's the difference between us.
这才是我们的不同之处
What you do is murder.
你们那是谋杀
What you do is opportunism,
你们这是投机主义
like taking hosts just before they die
在宿主死亡之前取代他们
is so ethical?
就是有道德的了
Yeah. That's exactly what it is.
没错 就是这样
Hey, guess what?
猜猜怎么着
Everybody is going to die.
所有人都会死
Some sooner than others.
只是早晚的问题
When we're from,
在我们的年代
everybody in the 21st is long gone,
二十一世纪的人都早死光了
and for what they did to this planet,
鉴于他们对这个世界所做的一切
good riddance.
真是不错的解脱啊
Here's what's gonna happen, Jenny.
詹妮 接下来要发生的事就是
We're going to stop this pandemic,
我们会阻止这场疾病
and then we are gonna hunt down
然后我们会干掉
every member of the Faction in the 21st.
身处二十一世纪的每一个反♥动♥派成员
The Director's shut down in the future,
主管在未来已经被关闭了
and most of your team will be dead
你队伍里大部分人
in less than two weeks,
两周内就会死了
so good luck.
祝好运喽
If you're done questioning her,
如果你的审问已经结束了
I'd like to take a few tissue samples,
我想提取点组织样本
run some tests.
做点测试
Please. Whatever you need to do.
请吧 该做什么就做什么
We should send out an S.O.S. On the deep web
我们应该在深网里发求救信♥号♥♥
and let other Travelers know what's going on.
让其他的旅行者知道发生了什么事
They'll be monitoring our backchannels.
他们会监控我们的秘密渠道
If the Faction's overwritten every single federal agent
如果反♥动♥派取代了放量子框架的屋子里
that was in that room with the quantum frame,
所有的联调局探员
I don't have those assets to use either.
那我也没人手可用了
Okay, this is not that complicated.
好吧 其实也没那么复杂的
I'm saying
我说的是
the Director can fix this.
主管会处理好这一切的
We need to fix the Director.
我们需要修复好主管
The Director exists in the future.
主管在未来
And its reactor is already shut down.
它的反应堆已经被关掉了
Those are big problems, Grace.
这些都是大问题啊 格蕾丝
The plan's already in place.
计划已就绪
When it became apparent that the grand plan
当宏图计划所需时间
would take longer than our initial projections,
比我们的最初预期要久的时候
the Director sent a team
主管就会派出一支队伍
to refine uranium as fuel to extend its operational life.
精制铀 将其作为延长它运行寿命的燃料
A few kilos would be enough.
几千克的量就够了
All we have to do
我们只需
is take the fuel to the location
把燃料带到
where the Director will eventually be built,
主管最终被建造的地方就行了
and it'll be there when the time comes.
届时 它就会出现在那里
Without the Faction knowing.
还要在反♥动♥派不知道的情况下
How the hell are we gonna do that?
我们怎么才能做到
Whoa! They outsmarted us!
好吧 他们打败了我们
Whoop-dee-doo! Get over it!
释怀吧你们
They can't outsmart the Director.
他们赢不了主管
Even if we can just get it back online for a few seconds,
即便我们只能让它上线几秒钟的时间
that's all the time it'll need to take back control.
它就能夺回控制权
And you know where this uranium is?
你知道铀在哪吗
Pull up a map.
上地图
It's hot in there.
这里头好热
Ever think you'd hear yourself complain about the heat?
有没有想到过自己还会抱怨热
No.
没有过
Radiation, maybe.
或许是辐射的缘故吧
You really want to lose another game?
你还想再输一局吗
Who the hell is that?
那是谁啊
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm 4112.
我是4112号♥
What're you doing here?
你在这里干什么
I just received orders
我接到命令
to provide backup at this location.
到这里来提供后援
You can lower your gun.
你可以把枪放下了
Backup for what?
什么后援
Damn. I was kind of hoping you could tell me.
靠 我还指望你能告诉我呢
I'm sorry, guys,
抱歉了 伙计们
squeaky little kid took me by surprise
那小屁孩开口说话的时候
when she first started talking.
把我吓了一跳
I missed the whole first part.
我没听到她前面说的是什么
Yeah, messengers are weird.
好吧 信使们都怪怪的
Yeah, she said something about uranium, maybe?
她好像有提到铀
Yeah, you heard right.
对 你没听错
We're refining it.
我们正在精制铀
Fuel for the Director.
这是给主管的燃料
So how the hell
你们怎么
do you guys get it to the future?
把东西带去未来
We don't.
我们带不了
Yeah, we make it here in the 21st,
没错 我们在二十一世纪把它做好
then we put it away for the Director
然后我们把它藏好
to find it in a few hundred years.
让主管在几百年后找到它
Yeah, we're right on schedule,
我们都是按计划行事的
so I don't know what we need backup for.
我不明白我们要后援做什么
Yeah?
是嘛
How much have you produced?
你们造多少出来了
2.4 kilos.
2.4千克
Why... Why did you do that?
你为什么要这么做
Show me where.
指给我看
Thank you.
谢谢
We're clear.
已清场
It's in there.
东西就在这里
Take it all.
全部拿走
It's okay, it's okay, it's okay.
没事的 没事的 没事的
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表