剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
He forced his way in.
他破门而入
How did you feel when that happened?
你当时什么感受
He kept hitting me.
他不停地打我
David, David, David!
大卫 大卫 大卫
No!
不
David.
大卫
I'm right here.
我在这呢
Hey. Look at me. Hey!
看着我
You're fine. I am right here.
你没事的 我在这
Okay?
好吗
You're fine. You're fine.
没事了 你很好
Why do you think that they put a hole in on.
你觉得他们为什么要在中间打洞
Let's concentrate on one mystery at a time,
让我们一次只思考一个谜题
shall we? Um.
好吗 嗯
New arrivals cause static on video cameras,
新人到来导致录像的静电干扰
so it's pretty obvious that it's six new Travelers.
很明显那是六位新旅行者
With a total disregard for Protocol 5.
而且完全置协议五于不顾
Maybe they're working on mission.
可能他们有任务在身
Let's be sure. In the meantime,
我们得确认一下 同时
we bury any connection to this hotel.
我们得把与这个宾馆有关的线索都处理掉
Philip, are you there?
菲利普 你在吗
Yeah, go ahead.
在 你说
I'm leaving what looks like the scene of a mass arrival...
我正在离开一个貌似有大批旅行者到来的现场
six people in a hotel conference room.
六个在一个宾馆会议室的人
Do you remember anything about
在你的记忆中
a group of travelers arriving today in Bellingham?
有一批今天到达贝灵翰姆的旅行者吗
Uh, how were they supposed to die?
他们本该怎么死
I'm just guessing, but something
我猜可能是
with a shuttle bus.
巴士有问题吧
Brake failure, maybe?
比如刹车失灵
Nothing like that today,
今天没有那样的事
but you know the timeline's been changing.
不过你也知道 时间线被改动了
Yeah. Or maybe they went missing
是啊 他们也可能由于别的原因
for a different reason.
失踪了
What, you mean like how we went missing?
你是说像我们一样失踪吗
Let's hope not.
希望不是吧
I'll keep on it.
我会继续关注
Sorry about that.
抱歉
Oh, must be a relief.
你一定感到轻松多了
What?
怎么说
If you're seeing changes in the timeline,
如果你发现时间线被更改了
it'll mean you won't have to carry the burden
这就说明你不用为知道谁要死
of knowing everyone who's about to die.
而背负重担了
Maybe eventually.
或许最终会的
It's amazing how little has changed
我们做了那么多事
considering everything we've done.
可历史却并没多少改变
I know what happened with Aleksander Andreiko.
我知道亚历山大·安德瑞克的事
Maybe we shouldn't be talking about that.
也许我们不该谈论那个
Hey, I agree with what you did.
我赞同你的做法
You saved that kid's life.
你救了那个孩子的命
You know the Director isn't perfect.
你知道主管不是完美的
We definitely shouldn't be talking about that.
我们真的不该谈论那个
Don't forget. We created it.
别忘了 是我们创造了它
The Director might not be able to break rules,
主管或许不能破坏规则
but we can.
但我们可以
What?
怎么了
I feel like I'm waiting to be struck by lightning.
我觉得我在等着被闪电击中
Not a black cloud in the sky.
今天可是万里无云哦
Come on.
走吧
Where are we going?
我们去哪
It's a surprise.
这是个惊喜
Is that any better?
感觉好点吗
I have no idea.
我不知道
I have another, different treatment.
我还有个不一样的治疗方法
Can it be later?
可以迟点再说吗
Sure.
当然
Although, sometimes,
不过有时候
medicine is the best medicine.
药物是最好的治疗
Cannabis is known to help with symptoms of...
大♥麻♥最有助于治疗...
Absolutely, it's known to.
当然了 大家都知道
You need to inhale the smoke.
你要把烟吸进去
Oh, I'm familiar with the process.
这个过程我很熟悉
You know, it's excellent for memory loss, too.
它也很有助于忘记事情
Come in.
进来
Wow. This is nice.
这房♥子不错啊
You've been here before.
你来过的
We helped her move in.
我们帮她搬的家
Right. Right.
对对
All I remember is boxes.
我只记得箱子了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Opening some wine.
开瓶红酒
So, how long's Nicole away?
妮可要离开多久
All year. She's on sabbatical.
一整年 她休假了
What's that?
那是什么
Separation papers.
分居协议
They have to be filed...
要把它们寄出去
Wait, wait, wait. You...
等等 你
You're talking divorce?
你在说离婚吗
You broke your vows, Grant.
你违背了你的誓言 格兰特
And I told you,
我也跟你说过了
it's the worst mistake I ever m...
这是我犯过的最严重的...
Shit.
操
No, don't touch it.
别碰它
I'm sorry.
对不起
You're bleeding.
你流血了
Yeah.
是啊
I'll get it.
我来吧
Do you have any...?
你有没有...
Yeah, yeah. In the bathroom.
有 在浴室
Everything all right?
你还好吗
I got to go.
我得走了
No, not before you sign these, Grant. I...
先签了这些 格兰特 我...
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Trevor? Are you asleep?
特雷弗 你睡了吗
Uh... I was.
刚才有睡着的
I was dreaming.
我在做梦
About what?
梦到什么
I was walking in the park.
我在公园里散步
I don't dream much.
我不怎么做梦
I can tell.
看得出来
Sorry. I shouldn't have woken you.
抱歉 我不该叫醒你的
I'm just used to being able
我只是习惯了
to have intelligent conversations
全天候不间断的
24/7.
智慧交谈
I thought you weren't much of a people person.
我还以为你不喜欢与人交际呢
Who said that?
谁说的
Ellis.
埃利斯
He was right, actually,
其实他说的也没错
but I was talking about the Director.
因为我一直都在和主管交谈
Lamenting those conversations are over now.
那些谈话都结束了 伤心啊
I talked to the Director a few times.
我和主管聊过几次
I talked to it endlessly.
我跟它没完没了的谈
I don't know what to do with myself.
我不知道我该拿自己怎么办
Protocol 5. You can counsel children.
协议五 可以劝诫儿童
Please, I said intelligent conversation.
拜托 我都说了 智慧交谈
So you miss the Director?
你想主管了
I think I do.
好像是的
Interesting.
有意思
You miss her, don't you?
你想她了 是吧
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表