剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表
消失的公主
[嘶嘶声]
[hissing]
好吧, 大家不要惊慌。
Okay, let's just-- let's just not panic.
谁在恐慌? 我的意思是:只是因为
Who's panicking? I mean, just 'cause
我们被困住了在一个奇怪的地下室——
we're stuck in a weird basement--
被一条蛇
With a snake
堵住了唯一的出口。
blocking the only exit.
这是你的错。
This is your fault.
那些魔法的东西和宝物窃贼。
All that stuff about magic and jewel thieves.
好吧,我们要不站在这里为此争论不休,
Well, we could stand here arguing about it,
要不我们专注于想办法出去?
or we could actually focus on getting out?
这边。
Over here.
[咳嗽]
[coughs]
你打算让我爬上去?
You expect me to climb up there?
你不怕蛇吗?
You prefer the snake?
啊!
Ugh!
[嘶嘶声]
[hissing]
不要犹豫。 我就在你身后。
Don't wait. I'm right behind you.
[嘶嘶声]
[hissing]
[咳嗽]
[coughing]
快点。 - 她在干什么?
Come on. - What's she doing?
[嘶嘶声]
[hissing]
[咳嗽]
[coughs]
你冒着被咬的风险拿一条蛇换一本书?
You risked getting bitten by a snake for a book?
这完全值得的。
It was totally worth it.
要知道,这本法术书可以帮我治愈我父亲的诅咒。
You know, this spell book could help me cure my dad's curse.
你还在想着关于诅咒的事?
You're still banging on about curses?
它们根本不存在。
They don't exist.
谢谢你的帮助,威尔。
Thanks for your help, Will.
嘿,随时。
Hey, any time.
但是别再来一条蛇。
Unless there's a snake involved.
妈妈和爸爸会很生气的。
Mum and Dad are gonna be so angry.
如果我们够幸运的话。
If we're lucky.
如果我们不是,他们会...
If we're not, they'll be...
非常非常失望。
Very, very disappointed.
[咳嗽]
[coughing]
爸爸,你的手。
Dad, your hand.
没什么。
It's nothing.
不要试图转移我们的注意力
And don't try and distract us
打算拿你怎么办。
from working out what to do with you.
[咳嗽]
[coughs]
亲爱的也许等你好一点的时候,我们再来谈谈惩罚 。
Maybe let's talk punishments when you're better, hon.
现在,你们两个回自己的房♥间。
For now, you two go to your rooms.
但是爸爸呢? 我可能知道出了什么问题——
But what about Dad? I might know what's wrong--
西奥,去吧,我说过了。
Theo, come on, I said now.
你♥爸♥爸需要休息。 - [咳嗽]
Your dad needs to rest. - [coughing]
我想应该送萨菲亚回家去了。
And I should be taking Saffy home.
我想我也应该用某种
I suppose I ought to come up with some kind of
方式惩罚你,嗯? - 什么?
punishment for you too, hm? - What?
[咳嗽]
[coughing]
[激动人心的神秘音乐]
[exciting mystical music]
木乃伊战士第一季第3集
[嘶嘶声]
[hissing]
荷鲁斯之眼的诅咒已经很好地完成了它的任务。
The curse on the Eye of Horus has done its job well.
而你, 文森特,却没有。
You, on the other hand, Vincent, have not.
混沌之蛇不容忍♥失败。
The Serpents of Chaos do not tolerate failure.
[钟声] - 来吧,魔法书,
[clock chimes] - Come on, book,
我需要什么 来治愈诅咒?
what do I need to cure a curse?
唔...
Hmm...
这看起来有希望了。
this looks promising.
[引人入胜的音乐]
[intriguing music]
[金属嘎嘎声]
[metallic rattling]
[轻音乐]
[gentle music]
我真的应该测试一下这东西,不是吗,Ra?
I should really test this stuff, shouldn't I, Ra?
我先从小而简单的东西开始。
I'll start small and simple.
但首先我需要
But first I'm gonna need
我的魔法套件。
my magic kit.
我不敢相信我竟然这样说了。
I can't believe I just said that.
[金属嘎嘎声]
[metallic rattling]
神奇而喧闹, 你真来了。
Magical and rattly, you're so coming with.
[激动人心的音乐]
[exciting music]
[咳嗽]
[coughing]
你正在发烧,阿里。 你应该躺床上。
You're burning up, Ali. You should be in bed.
嗯嗯。
Mm-mm.
阿利斯泰尔。
Alistair.
[叹气]
[sighs]
你好母亲。
Hello, Mother.
莱维妮亚,真可爱。
Lavinia, how lovely.
亲爱的拉米告诉我你哪里不舒服。
Dear Rami told me you were unwell.
我把我的个人 医生带来照顾你了。
I have brought my personal physician to attend to you.
你真好, 拉维尼亚,
This is very good of you, Lavinia,
但没关系,我们有这个。
but it's okay, we've got this.
[叮当声] - 哦。
[clanking] - Oh.
狄奥多西亚,你在做什么?
Theodosia, what are you doing?
亲爱的,现在不是时候。 你♥爸♥病了
Honey, not the time. Your dad's sick.
我知道,我正在努力提供帮助。
I know, I'm trying to help.
你想帮忙就去帮帮克莱夫。
You can help by giving Clive a hand.
他正在打包沙布提斯
He's packing up the shabtis
我们借给大英博物馆的物品。
we're lending the British Museum.
你这是在拿昨天的事在惩罚我,不是吗?
You're punishing me for yesterday, aren't you?
到底为什么
Why exactly
借我们的shabtis 去大英博物馆?
are we loaning our shabtis to the British Museum?
[咳嗽] 这不是问题,妈妈。
[coughing] It's not a problem, Mother.
我们还有那么多。
We've got so many.
来吧,莱维妮亚,他们经常出现在埃及墓葬中。
Come on, Lavinia, they're a common find in Egyptian tombs.
这么小的而简单的数字……
Such small, simple figures...
小而简单。
Small and simple.
这正是我所需要的!
That's just what I need!
必须和她一起做点什么。
Something must be done with her.
古埃及人想着这些
Ancient Egyptians thought these things
在来世会起到作用的。
would help out in the afterlife.
但是泥娃娃到底有什么用呢?
But what use is a clay doll?
说说你所知道的。
Shows what you know.
需要专家来解释。
Needs an expert.
像我自己一样的。
Like myself.
它们要怎么样来帮忙?
How are they meant to help, then?
嗯,他们— - 他们被铭刻
Well, they-- - They were inscribed
从死神之书中用咒语 ,
with a spell from the Book of the Dead,
所以他们会在另一个世界活过来
so they'd come alive in the world beyond
准备所有的收集, 转化等事情
to do all the fetching, carrying, and working
而死者亦玩得很开心。
while the dead person had fun.
酷。
Cool.
这正是我要说的。
Just what I was gonna say.
管他,不能站在它们旁边说话。
Anyway, can't stand around talking.
我会找到剩下的 的shabtis。
I'll get the rest of the shabtis.
某专家。
Some expert.
好想活过来帮助我完成所有的工作?
Fancy coming alive and doing all the work for me?
[激动人心的音乐]
[exciting music]
嘿。
Hey.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
只是问自己同一件事情。
Just asking myself the same thing.
这是提奥的家吗?
Is this Theo's home?
是的,哪个,呃, 我想很多事情说得通了。
Yes, which, uh, I think explains a lot.
让我带你四处看看。
Let me show you around.
让我先拿点东西给提奥。
Let me give something to Theo first.
好吧,希望你不是想给我们被诅咒的果蝠
Well, if you want to give our curse-believing fruit bat
当然礼物取决于你, 。
presents, that's up to you, of course.
不像那样。 我只是...
It's not like that. I was just...
他们在埃及展厅,
They're on the Egyptian floor,
殿下,
your highness,
把shabtis排列好。
sorting shabtis.
剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表