剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表
嗯,我相信你可以好好帮助亨利,他真的很生疏。
Mm, I'm sure Henry could use your help, he's really rusty.
对我来说都是希腊语。
It's all Greek to me.
[古怪的音乐]
[quirky music]
德雷珀来了, 斯洛克莫顿先生,
Draper's here, Mr. Throckmorton,
来了解罗马硬币的展示背衬。
see about the display backing for the roman coins.
我让他今天下午来的。
I asked him to come this afternoon.
好吧。
Right.
西奥, 在希腊语方面你一直做得很好。
Theo, you've always done well in Greek.
好吧,我让你来负责?
Okay if I leave you in charge?
她?负责?
Her? In charge?
好的,你♥爸♥知道吗 ?她诅咒了无辜的人?
Okay, does your dad know she curses innocent people?
听着,我很想留下和你们聊天,但是,你知道,
Listen, I would love to stay and chat but, you know,
我有一扇被诅咒的门等着去处理。
I've got a cursed door to deal with.
真是难以置信。 她怎么敢打断
Unbelievable. How dare she interrupt
当我刚刚那样在无视她?
when I was just in the middle of ignoring her?
如果你愿意你可以无视我 。
You can ignore me if you like.
嘿。等起来。
Hey. Wait up.
嘿。 - 哦。
Hey. - Oh.
已经放学了?
School over already?
嗯,我想是的。
Ah, I wish.
你到底在这里做什么?
What're you doing here anyway?
我来看你了。 - 是的?
I came to see you. - Yeah?
是的。 [笑]
Yeah. [laughs]
那天很紧张, 不是吗?
The other day was intense, wasn't it?
一点点。 - [笑声]
Just a little bit. - [chuckles]
你知道,如果你需要魔法实习生
You know, if you ever need a magic trainee
或者学徒什么的……
or apprentice or whatever...
谢谢,但我的意思是,
Thanks, but I mean,
我几乎没有把控住自己。
I've barely got the hang of it myself.
看? 这就是为什么
See? And that's exactly why
你不应该这样什么都靠自己。
you shouldn't be doing it on your own.
[轻音乐]
[gentle music]
你在这里。
There she is.
还是还原了的,我明白了。
Still normal size, I see.
谢谢我们的魔法专家。
No thanks to our magical maven.
至少她没有把你变成陶艺公主。
At least she hasn't turned you into a pottery princess.
我确实尝试过警告你。
I did try and warn you.
难道是我的错?
So it's my fault?
也许我们都应该往后退一步。
Maybe we should step back a bit.
如果你佩戴上了护身符。
If you'd had just worn the amulet.
看吧,配饰是区分我们与动物的东西。
Look, accessories are what separate us from the animals.
[不祥的嘶嘶声]
[ominous whooshing]
等等,走开点! 别再靠近那个了!
Wait, move! Stop leaning on that!
[尖叫]
[screams]
[叫喊声]
[yelps]
[紧张的音乐]
[tense music]
帮我。
Help me.
你想要我做什么?
What do you want me to do?
他们都穿着你说的护身符。
They were both wearing the amulets like you said.
亨利?
Henry?
你能听到我吗?
Can you hear me?
什么? - 如何?
What? - How?
门。 我们是从那扇门进来的。
The door. We came through that door.
嘿!让我们出去!
Hey! Let us through!
威尔?亨利? 你们能听到我吗?
Will? Henry? Can you hear me?
你做了什么?
What have you done?
但我想这些东西应该可以保护我们?
But I thought these things were supposed to protect us?
嗯,关于这个咒语书里面什么都没有。
Well, there's nothing in the spellbook at all about this.
这个魔法一定是太强大了。
The magic must've been too powerful.
那太好了。
That's just great.
你不知道被诅咒的事有多可怕 。
You don't get how awful being cursed is.
好吧,你可以想象想想最糟糕的情况 ,
Think of the worst thing you can imagine, okay,
然后翻倍。
and then double it.
就像和你们两个被困在这里 ?
Like being stuck here with the two of you?
无论如何,这不可能是诅咒。 这个有点不一样。
This isn't a curse, anyway. It's different.
比起那个魔法它更强大来。
It's much more powerful than that.
(轻声)爸爸来了。 快表现自然点。
[softly] Dad's coming. Act natural.
你好你好。 已经是休息时间了,是吗?
Hello, hello. Breaktime already, is it?
帮我挑选一个罗马硬币的展示背衬 。
Help me pick a display backing for the roman coins.
嗯,我喜欢这个。
Um, I like this one.
我想它会让银色硬币脱颖而出。
I think it would make the silver denarii stand out.
嗯嗯。 - 你怎么看,萨菲亚?
Mm-hmm. - What do you think, Safiya?
你必须告诉他。
You have to tell him.
嘘。 - 告诉我什么?
Shh. - Tell me what?
大家都好吗? 亨利去哪儿了?
Is everything okay? Where's Henry got to?
哦,你知道亨利,他...
Oh, you know Henry, he...
被那扇神奇的门吸进去了
Got sucked through that magical door
他可能现在已经缩小了 或变成了一条蛇
where he's probably been shrunk or turned into a snake
或者更糟糕。
or much, much worse.
我们只是在聊关于埃及神话的事。
We were just chatting about Egyptian mythology.
事实如此。 - 我懂了。
That's all, actually. - I see.
嗯,我想这可能是令人兴奋的一天。
Well, I think that might be enough excitement for one day.
要是你们能回到课堂,
So if you could get back to class,
请继续你的工作。
continue with your work, please.
哈哈哈哈。
Ah, ah, ah, ah.
你需要控制它,西奥。
You need to rein it in, Theo.
我们只有把知识填满他侄女的脑袋才能令拉米满意
We won't impress Rami by filling his niece's head
用你的无脑魔法。
with your magic nonsense.
火车已经离开了车站。
Train has already left the station.
那是什么?
What was that?
我在谈到翻译。
I said back to the translation.
好的。好姑娘。
Good. Good girl.
[敲门声]
[thumping on door]
西奥!萨菲亚!
Theo! Safiya!
这下完了。 他们听不到我们的声音。
It's no good. They can't hear us.
我们在哪?
Where are we?
这儿必须有另一个 博物馆的活板门。
There must be another trap door in the museum.
但这不是博物馆。
But this isn't the museum.
这儿不怎么冷,也没有霉味。
It's not cold or mildewy enough.
我们被魔法带到了这里。
We've been magicked here.
真的? 天啊。
Seriously? Oh, man.
像这样的事情会让魔术变得很容易。
Something like this would make a vanishing trick a breeze.
我们应该做什么? - 我不知道。
What should we do? - I don't know.
朝有光的方向走吧?
Head towards the light?
[戏剧音乐]
[dramatic music]
妈咪!木乃伊! - 伙计。
Mummy! Mummy! - Dude.
她听不见你的声音。 - 不,一个真正的木乃伊。
She can't hear you. - No, an actual mummy.
哇!
Whoa!
真的恶心, 但也很酷。
Really gross, but also very cool.
就像埃及的坟墓。 - 它是怎么来的?
Just like an Egyptian tomb. - How'd it get here?
哦哦。
Uh-oh.
我们在埃及? 真正的埃及?
We're in Egypt? Actual Egypt?
不会吧。 - 绝对不可能。
No way. - Completely way.
我一直有梦到埃及。
I always dreamed of seeing Egypt.
这里太棒了。 [笑]
That's a good look. [laughs]
真魔法真是最好的。
Real magic is the best.
这些墙真是令人吃惊的。
These walls are amazing.
小心,你开始听起来像我姐姐了。
Careful, you're starting to sound like my sister.
我现在明白为什么她很喜欢考古了。
I can see why she's so into it now.
看看这细节。
Look at the detail.
太好了,我卡在了另一个历史节点。
Great, I'm stuck with another history spod.
想想看。
Think about it.
做一个真正拥有魔法的人。
The people who made this could do real magic.
是的,但他们没有电灯。
Yeah, but they didn't have electric light.
科学是新的魔法。
Science is the new magic.
[古怪的打击乐]
[quirky percussive music]
等等,我们这是在沙漠中吗?
Wait, are we in a desert?
[笑] 真正的沙漠!
[laughs] An actual desert!
[笑]
[laughs]
这是史诗。 - [笑]
It's epic. - [laughs]
剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表