剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表
what if it's off a bracelet of a girl called Rosalind?
[笑]
[laughs]
我从没说过 我百分百确定。
I never said I was 100% certain.
太棒了。 我们都要进监狱。
Oh, great. We're all going to jail.
假如我们被抓住了。
If we get caught.
我。我先。 - 不,我。
Me. Me first. - No, me.
一个一个来。
One at a time.
打开门。 - 门卡住了。
Open the door. - It's stuck.
让我试试。
Let me try.
哦,你们两个没救了。 别挡我的路。
Oh, you two are hopeless. Out of my way.
等等。
Wait, wait.
[喘气]
[gasps]
明白了。
Gotcha.
嗯,那看起来很不正常。
Well, that doesn't look normal.
[神秘音乐]
[mystical music]
哇。 -是一个秘密地窖。
Whoa. - A secret cellar.
那就下来吧。
Come on, then.
你来不来? - 我们必须这样做吗?
You coming? - Do we have to?
跟着我。那一定会很好玩。
Follow me. It'll be fun.
很有趣的。
So much fun.
我就应该留在博物馆。
I should have stayed at the museum.
哇。
Wow.
来吧,萨菲亚。
Come on, Safiya.
这个地方,太酷了。
This place, it's so cool.
我敢打赌文森特没有告诉 他妈妈关于这件事。
I bet Vincent hasn't told his mum about this.
她能到哪里去?
Where can she have got to?
我到处都找不到她。
I can't find her anywhere.
她最后一次出现在是和亨利在外面。
She was last seen outside with Henry.
西奥也不在她的房♥间里。
Theo's not in her room either.
对不起,拉米。
I'm sorry, Rami.
我们会找到你的侄女, 我答应你。
We will find your niece, I promise you.
[戏剧音乐]
[dramatic music]
等等,金字塔怎么了,还有那条奇怪的蛇?
Wait, what's with the pyramid and the weird snake?
是Aapep,混乱的创造者。
It's Aapep, creator of chaos.
我以为是赛特。 - Aapep 的情况更糟。
I thought that was Set. - Aapep's much worse.
赛特只想统治混沌。 Aapep 本身就是混乱。
Set only wants to rule Chaos. Aapep is chaos.
他要毁灭一切事物。
He wants to destroy, like, everything.
有人比我姐还知道更多有关这玩意儿?
Someone knows more about this stuff than my sister?
这怎么可能?
How's that even possible?
我是埃及人。 - 哦耶。
I'm Egyptian. - Oh, yeah.
我想我们找到了我们的窃贼。
I think we found our burglar.
什么书? - “赫卡”。
What's the book? - "Heka."
这是古埃及的——
It's ancient Egyptian for--
魔法。
Magic.
你在说关于诅咒什么的?
What was that you were saying about curses?
一个有蛇雕像的怪人
A weirdo with a snake statue
和一本旧书是不会让你说明白的。
and an old book does not make you right.
好的,听着。你不 会分散我的注意力,好吗?
Okay, listen. You're not gonna distract me, okay?
我是来救我爸的。
I'm here to save my Dad.
[脚步声]
[footsteps thunking]
[轻声] 怪人回来了。 - [轻声]大家都躲起来。
[softly] The weirdo is back. - [softly] Everyone hide.
我想和他谈谈。 - 你没看过这个房♥间吗?
I wanna talk to him. - Have you not seen this room?
[咕哝]
[grunting]
[憔悴的呼吸]
[haggard breathing]
混沌来了。
Chaos is coming.
[尖叫]
[screams]
[嘶嘶声]
[hisses]
这是一个转型诅咒。
It is a transformation curse.
[嘶嘶声]
[hissing]
等等,这是什么?
Wait, what is it?
文森特刚转身变成一条蛇!
Vincent just turned into a snake!
哦,放弃吧,好吗?
Oh, give it up, will you?
古埃及魔法不是一回事。
Ancient Egyptian magic is not a thing.
那是文森特。
That's Vincent.
不,这是一条蛇,文森特放在那里的。
No, it's a snake put there by Vincent.
不,我刚看到文森特变身
No, I just saw Vincent turn
我亲眼看见他变成了蛇。
into that snake with my own eyes.
那是一条埃及眼镜蛇。 它们有毒。
That's an Egyptian cobra. They're deadly poisonous.
亨利,救救我。
Henry, save me.
你这下记住我的名字了。 - 好吧,无所谓了。
You remembered my name. - Yeah, whatever.
在我面前是唯一的出路。
Just stay in front of me. - That's the only way out.
现在我们应该怎么做 ?
What are we supposed to do now?
[一起] 救命!
[together] Help!
你退后,文森特! 我不怕你!
You back off, Vincent! I'm not afraid of you!
剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表