剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表
人们玩的游戏
如果古埃及的魔法
What if ancient Egyptian magic
是利用了一些未被发现的力量?
taps into some undiscovered force?
我的意思是,直到1820年我们才知道电磁学。。
I mean, we didn't know about electromagnetism until 1820.
如果我们可以... [啜饮]
If we could... [sips]
如果我们可以驾驭它,
If we could harness it,
我们可以发明像传送机器这样的东西。。
we can invent things like a teleportation machine.
我们可以发明缩小射线。 我们甚至可以——
We could invent a shrink ray. We could even--
好吧,我实际上更喜欢它
Okay, I actually think I preferred it
当你成为一尊雕像时。
when you were a statue.
至少我可以安心吃饭。
At least I could eat in peace.
[有趣的音乐]
[playful music]
不!
No!
[飘渺的耳语]
[ethereal whispers]
日食临近。 [人们尖叫]
The eclipse approaches. [people screaming]
混乱来了。
Chaos is coming.
你马上是我们的。
You will be ours.
[人们尖叫]
[people screaming]
[戏剧音乐]
[dramatic music]
什么?
What?
你是谁?
Who are you?
哇,你真的想吃这最后一块松饼。
Wow, you really want that last muffin.
提奥? 你还好吗?
Theo? Are you okay?
那个女孩。 她是何鲁斯之眼的守护者。
The girl. The Eye has a guardian.
这一幻象不容忽视。
This vision cannot be ignored.
一个戴着面具的人? 是的。
A guy with a mask? Yeah.
好的,听起来挺吓人的。
Okay, that does sound pretty scary.
我跟你说, 把最后一个松饼吃了
I'll tell you what, have the last muffin
可以让你感觉更好点。
to make yourself feel better.
你在开玩笑吧。 幻象可不是真的,姐姐。
Joking. Visions aren't real, Sis.
你这个不相信魔法的人倒是真的。
This from the guy who didn't think magic was real.
我想去街机游戏店确认一下。NI think I'm going down to the Arcade to make sure
看看它有没有变成现实生活中的恐怖节目。
it's not turned into an actual life horror show.
你要来么?
Can you come?
对不起,我去不了。 我今天一天都很忙。
I can't, sorry. I've got a busy day.
我要尝试证明反重力的存在
I'm trying to disprove the existence of gravity
用梯子和四罐油漆。
using a ladder and four cans of paint.
那可惜了,正好萨菲亚说她今天会呆在那里。
Shame, it's just Safiya said that she'd be there today.
萨菲亚?
Safiya?
给我五分钟打理一下个人形象,
Give me five minutes to attend to some personal grooming,
我会和你一起去。
and I'll be right with you.
[激动人心的神秘音乐]
[exciting mystical music]
木乃伊战士第一季第5集
[戏剧音乐]
[dramatic music]
弗洛伦斯,你的房♥租已经拖欠了两个星期。
Florence, you're two weeks behind on your rent.
好吧,查理。 你知道我们这事能搞定的。
Come on, Charlie. You know we're good for it.
对不起,威尔,房♥东要把所有人都赶出去
Sorry, Will, landlord's kicking out anyone
今天不付清房♥租的话。
who doesn't pay up today.
好吧,你告诉他来找我。
Well, you tell him to come and see me about that.
哇,没关系。 我会有办法的。
Whoa, it's fine. I've got this.
稍后在游戏商店来找我。 我会付房♥租的。
Meet me at the Arcade later. I'll pay the rent.
好吧,威尔, 但不要让我失望。
Nice one, Will, but don't let me down.
你怎么可能一天凑到那么多钱?
And how are you gonna come up with all that money in a day?
别担心。 我有办法的。
Don't worry. I've got this.
万一不行, 我先把爸爸的手表抵掉。
If I have to, I'll front dad's watch.
不,威尔。 我不会让你那样做的。
No, Will. I won't let you do that.
好吧,那我会找到另一种赚现金的方式。
Well, then I'll find the cash another way.
怎么样?
How?
钱不可能长在树上。
Money doesn't just grow on trees.
是的,但是有时候它可以长在耳后。
True, but sometimes it does grow behind the ear.
[急促地呼气] - [笑声]
[exhales sharply] - [chuckles]
别担心,妈妈。 我有办法的。
Don't worry, Mum. I've got this.
[钟声响起]
[bells tolling]
[勇敢的管弦乐]
[plucky orchestral music]
亨利,快点!什么事阻止了你?
Henry, come on! What's keeping you?
什么?
What?
你有没有把
Did you dip your head
一大桶融化的蜡烛浸在你的头发上?
in a vat of melted candles?
我正在尝试新的造型。
It's a new thing I'm trying.
嗯,这绝对是一个完美形象。
Well, it's definitely a look.
[轻笑] 快点。
[chuckles] Come on.
我认为它看起来不错。
I thought it looked good.
你忘记了你的护身符。
You forgot your amulet.
我真希望你不想我戴着它
I really hope you don't think I'm wearing that.
为什么不?
Why not?
至少它可以帮你转移注意力
At least it'll distract the attention
而不是你的头发。
away from your hair.
这真是我精心打扮的外观。
This is a carefully curated look.
所以当我梦想成真时,
So when my visions come true,
你一个人在火热的荒地会没事吧?
you'll be okay all by yourself in the fiery wasteland?
这个对我有用。 - 太棒了。
It works for me. - Great.
好吧。
Great.
那只是个玩笑,对吧?
That was a joke, right?
提奥?
Theo?
当斯罗克莫顿女孩出现在我的幻象中。
The Throckmorton girl appeared in my vision.
她身上有一种力量让我很担忧。
There's a power in her that troubles me.
我必须去了解更多情况。 把圣甲虫递给我。
I must know more. Pass me the scarab.
[诡异的音乐]
[eerie music]
听我说,阿佩普。
Hear me, Apep.
凭借赫卡的力量, 深呼吸。
By the power of Heka, draw breath.
以苏之力,
By the power of Shu,
展翅飞吧
take flight.
给我找到那孩子。
Find me the child.
女士们,先生们,
Ladies and gentlemen,
我现在拿着红心皇后。
I am now holding the queen of hearts.
我希望你们密切关注接下来的表演。
I want you to pay very close attention to this next section.
可能会发生一些奇怪的事情。
Something strange might happen.
在你们的眼前,
Before your eyes,
我要红心皇后进入变身 ...
I am going to transform the queen of hearts into...
哇。 - 黑桃王,大家看到了吧。
Whoa. - The king of spades, everyone.
谢谢你。 非常感谢。
Thank you. Thank you very much.
掌声虽然不错,但是它不毕竟不能当饭吃。
Applause is nice, but I can't eat it.
所以,请。
So, please.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
给我那个! - 哇!
Give me that! - Whoa!
快点! 让男生休息一下!
Come on! Give a guy a break!
跑的真快,小伙子们。
Nice disappearing act, lads.
哦! 你好呀。
Oh! Hello, there.
让我看看我们是否可以给去找几个朋友。
Let's see if we can find you some friends.
[欢快的音乐]
[upbeat music]
看到了吗? 没有火光。
See? No fire.
没有尖叫。 但那家伙还是很吓人的。
No screaming. That guy is still creepy.
[笑声]
[laughter]
西奥觉得今天会发生什么不好的事情
Theo thinks something bad's gonna happen today.
嗯,她是对的。
Well, she's right about that.
你的头发怎么了?
What has gone wrong with your hair?
看吧? 我告诉你了。
See? I told you.
它可能看起来像这样更好。
It might look better like this.
是的,看起来好一点。
Yeah, it looks a little bit better.
或许给他更多的头发边缘
Maybe give him more of a fringe.
就像——你知道,就像——
Like--you know, like--
别碰我的头发了。
Stop touching my hair.
大家好。
Hey, guys.
威尔,你的脸。 - 我知道。
Will, your face. - I know.
长得这么好看真的是负担 。
It really is a burden being this good-looking.
不,你不能轻易转移我的话题。
No, you don't get to avoid the subject that easily.
发生了什么? 那是血吗?
What happened? Is that blood?
不,没什么。
No, it was nothing.
在充满乐趣的伦敦街道又过了一天 。
Just another day on the fun-filled streets of London.
这不是借口,威尔。 告诉我发生了什么事。
This isn't nothing, Will. Tell me what's going on.
啊! - 哦是的!
Ah! - Oh, yes!
哦,来吧!
剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表