剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表
或者因为你让我得到这份工作而生你的气。
for being angry at you for getting me the job.
我是应该道歉的那位。
I'm the one that should be apologizing.
我不应该在你背后和阿蒂说话。
I should never have spoken to Artie behind your back.
对不起。 - 在街机的工作
I'm sorry. - Working at the arcade
是曾经发生在我身上是最棒的事情之一 。
is one of the best things that's ever happened to me.
蛋糕只是作为感谢。
The cake was meant as a thank you.
是的,亨利把它真的搞砸了,不是吗?
Yeah, Henry really messed that up, didn't he?
完全是的。
Totally.
我不习惯人们为我做这样的好事。
I'm not used to people doing nice things for me.
因为关心我。
For caring about me.
这没什么大不了的。
It's no biggie.
这就是朋友的目的, 不是吗?
It's what friends are for, isn't it?
互相帮助。
Helping each other.
是的。
Yeah.
朋友们。
Friends.
他们就是这样做的。
That's what they do.
塔韦雷特雕像在哪里?
Where's the Taweret statue?
我在想,呃,
I was thinking the, uh,
那个可爱的哈索尔雕像可能会成为一个更好的展品。
that lovely Hathor figurine might make a better exhibit.
它在办公室里。
It's in the office.
好吧, 妈妈一定要坚持。
Well, Mother was quite insistent.
是的,但是,呃,
Yeah, but, uh,
你是这里的负责人。
you're in charge.
并且,怀着敬意,
And, with respect,
她只是一个专横的老太太。 - 哦,她是-
she's just a bossy old lady. - Oh, she's--
呃,也许没那么老。 [清嗓子]
uh, really not that old. [clears throat]
她就在我身后, 不是吗?
She's right behind me, isn't she?
必须给我一个很好的理由
There must be a very good reason
为什么我的雕像不在这里。
why my statue isn't here.
有一只野狗在商店里。
There's a wild dog in the stores.
不要那样荒谬。
Don't be ridiculous.
你只是闲着。
You're just being idle.
现在下来
Now get down there
在你专横的老太太真的生气之前拿过来了。
before you make this bossy old lady really angry.
好吧,我想那咬人的狗不会比她的吠声更糟。
Well, I suppose its bite can't be worse than her bark.
你失去了信♥号♥♥。 现在我们再也找不到眼睛了。
You've lost the signal. Now we'll never find the Eye.
[金属嗖嗖声] - 等等,我得到了一些东西。
[metallic whooshing] - Wait, I'm getting something.
还有一个高峰。 好的,在地图上标出来。
There's another peak. Okay, mark it on the map.
我们只需要几个高峰就可以找到声音的来源。
We only need a few peaks to locate the source of the sound.
我需要休息一下。
I need something to rest on.
转身。
Turn around.
哦。 - 不要像个孩子。
Ow. - Don't be such a baby.
请在这条路的尽头调头。
Left at the end of the road, please.
哦。
Ow.
[神秘音乐]
[mysterious music]
[狗叫声]
[dog growling]
[尖叫] - [吠叫]
[screaming] - [barking]
我无法相信奶奶真让我这样做了。
I cannot believe Granny has got me doing this.
我应该去寻找眼睛。
I should be looking for the Eye.
没关系。 亨利和萨夫正在处理此事。
It's okay. Henry and Saf are on the case.
【脚步声靠近】
[footsteps approaching]
不管你做什么, 不要进入——
Whatever you do, don't go into the--
商店。
the stores.
进入拱门。 进入埃及楼层。
Into the arches. Into the Egyptian floor.
克莱夫,怎么回事?
Clive, what is going on?
有一条凶猛的狗在商店里撒野。
There's a ferocious dog that's loose in the stores.
嗯,那是前一刻。 现在可能在任何地方。
Well, it was a moment ago. Could be anywhere by now.
哦...
Oh...
[咯咯笑]
[giggles]
[金属嗖嗖声]
[metallic whooshing]
有人建立了联♥系♥。
Somebody has forged a connection.
应该是那个女孩。
It must be the girl.
她真的是最令人印象深刻的。
She really is most impressive.
听我说,阿佩普。
Hear me, Aapep.
集,风暴的使者, 混乱和战争。
Set, bringer of storm, chaos, and war.
用你的箭致盲荷鲁斯
Blind Horus with your arrow
并阻止透特照亮道路。
and keep Thoth from lighting the way.
[静止的]
[static]
我认为 我们失去了信♥号♥♥。
I think we've lost the signal.
太好了。这一切都是徒劳的。
Great. All this for nothing.
请回博物馆, 司机。
Back to the museum, please, driver.
尽可能快。
Fast as you can.
晕头转向。晕头转向。
Giddy up. Giddy up.
这辆马车还能更颠簸点吗?
Could this carriage be any bouncier?
晕了!
Giddy up!
[吹口哨] 在这里,狗。
[whistles] Here, dog.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
再也听不到眼睛了。
Can't hear the Eye anymore.
我真的希望这意味着 萨菲亚和亨利找到了它。
I really hope that means Safiya and Henry have found it.
我们去等他们。 这里没有狗。
Let's go and wait for them. There's no dog here.
我认为克莱夫是那个一直在吠叫的家伙。
I reckon Clive's the one who's been barking.
或者可能不是。
Or maybe not.
阿努比斯在哪里?
Where's Anubis?
[戏剧音乐]
[dramatic music]
真是一团糟。
What a mess.
嗯,我猜那个雕像真的很神奇。
Well, I guess that statue really was magic after all.
经过2000 年饥饿。
And hungry after 2,000 years.
那是一只大狗。
That's one big dog.
阿努比斯是一只豺狼。 冥界之神。
Anubis was a jackal. God of the underworld.
负责死者的心称重 。
In charge of weighing the hearts of the dead people.
你不认为这可能 需要护身符吗?
You didn't think that might need a protective amulet?
嗯,我没看到 任何魔法。
Well, I didn't see any magic on it.
除非是石头。
Unless it was the stone.
哦,石头。
Oh, the stone.
应该是吸收了所有坏的赫卡法力。
It must have absorbed all the bad Heka.
让我来纠正这件事。
Let me get this right.
我们正在追踪 一只怪物豺狼
We're tracking down a monster jackal
充满了坏魔法 想吃掉我们
filled with bad magic that wants to eat us
然后给我们的心称重?
and then weigh our hearts?
我猜在你面前说博物馆很无聊的人。。
In your face to whoever says museums are boring, I guess.
威尔,看看这个。
Will, look at this.
这里有很多Heka。
There is so much Heka here.
象形文字几乎看起来 说“消失”。
The heiroglyphs almost seem to say "vanish."
听起来不像 喜欢好赫卡。
That doesn't sound like good Heka.
如果它让我奶奶消失了就只能是好的赫卡。
It could only be good Heka if it made my granny vanish.
我将不得不把它藏起来。
I'll have to hide this.
[吠叫] - 哦,我想我们找到了阿努比斯。
[barking] - Oh, I think we found Anubis.
[咆哮]
[growling]
拉在那里! - 我有一个主意。
Ra's in there! - I've got an idea.
马上回来。 [雷吼]
Be right back. [Ra yowling]
如果你触摸那只猫头上的头发!
If you touch a hair on that cat's head!
如果你没有用所有的蛋糕塞满你的脸。
If you hadn't stuffed your face with all that cake.
[干呕]
[retching]
我从没遇到过这么恶心的--
I've never met such a gross--
亨利,我想你已经做到了。
Henry, I think you've done it.
是的。遍布人行道。
Yep. All over the pavement.
你怎么这么久?
What took you so long?
哦,我不知道。 可能是成吨♥金属?
Oh, I don't know. A ton of metal?
[咆哮和嚎叫]
[growling and yowling]
嘿,阿努比斯!
Hey, Anubis!
挑选一个和你一样大小的人。
Pick on someone your own size.
这就是你的全部吗? - [咆哮]
Is that all you got? - [growling]
[嘶嘶声] - 放开他。
[hissing] - Let go of him.
[嚎叫] - 将要!
[yowling] - Will!
[大声崩溃]
[loud crashing]
拉,让我们离开这里。
Ra, let's get out of here.
[咆哮]
[growling]
[砰砰砰]
[pounding, thudding]
我不认为 我能坚持很久。
I don't think I can hold it for long.
[玻璃破碎,沉默]
[glass breaking, silence]
剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表