剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表
No, that's not what I--
[声音回荡] 爸爸,你的手。
[voice reverberating] Dad, your hand.
西奥。
Theo.
别那么大声。
Not so loud.
[柔和的音乐]
[soft tense music]
妈妈,我没生病。
Mum, I'm not sick.
是爸爸,你应该带他检查一下。
It's Dad you should be examining.
他被诅咒感染了
He's the one infected with the curse.
我觉得经过昨晚那个窃贼的折腾
I think confronting that burglar last night
已经把你累坏了。
has worn you out.
我没有做错什么。
There's nothing wrong with me.
害怕也没关系, 换成我也会很害怕。
It's okay to be scared. I would have been terrified.
我不怕。
I'm not scared.
狄奥多西娅。
Theodosia.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
你没听到那个声音?
You didn't hear that voice?
你需要休息一下。 试试睡一下吧,亲爱的。
You need to get some rest. Try and sleep, honey.
但我们需要找到给爸爸治病的方法。
But we need to find a cure for Dad.
现在别担心。 我们可以稍后再谈。
Don't worry about that now. We can talk about it later.
[叹气]
[sighs]
一条蛇。
A snake.
就像小偷身上的纹身一样。
Like the tattoo on the burglar.
也许他也得到了诅咒。 说不定他找到了治疗方法。
Or he's got the curse. Maybe he's found a cure.
[悬疑音乐]
[suspenseful music]
[不祥的音乐]
[foreboding music]
原谅我,Aapep。 我让你失望了。
Forgive me, Aapep. I have failed you.
荷鲁斯诅咒了我。 转型已经开始。
Horus has cursed me. The transformation has begun.
混沌之主, 求求你帮我解除诅咒吧
Lord of Chaos, help me lift the curse
这样我才可以继续搜索
so that I may continue the search
我们所寻求的护身符。
for that which we seek.
[嗖嗖声]
[whooshing]
[欢快的音乐]
[upbeat music]
现在,我们找到了这些 防腐罐
Now, we found these embalming jars
在我们最近的帝王谷挖掘中找到的。
on our recent dig in the Valley of the Kings.
[打哈欠]
[yawns]
对不起,萨菲亚更喜欢古时的跳舞。
I'm sorry, Safiya prefers dancing to dynasties.
什么? 不,不。
What? No, no.
我喜欢这些花盆。
I love these pots.
很棒的花盆。 很棒的花盆。
Great pots. Awesome pots.
拉米叔叔, 我们现在不应该回去吗?
Uncle Rami, shouldn't we be going now?
不,你还没有完成我们的历史课。
No, not until you finish our history lesson.
[结结巴巴]
[stammers]
[清嗓子]
[clears throat]
亨利,你为什么不去陪陪萨菲亚?
Henry, why don't you go and keep Safiya company?
是的。
Yes.
我的意思是,那是当然。
I mean, sure.
没问题。 我能做到。
No problem. I can do that.
[笑声] - 原谅我。
[chuckles] - Forgive me.
不,没问题。 [咳嗽]
No. No problem. [coughing]
真不错。 - 嗯。
Magnificent. - Mm.
这东西花了很多的修复工作。
This one took a lot of restoration work.
太壮观了。
It's magnificent.
[轻柔悬疑音乐]
[soft suspenseful music]
嗯,他一定是通过排水管爬了上去的
Well, he must have climbed up the drainpipe
爬到办公室。
to get to the office.
希望有一天我可以建造太空船
One day I hope to build a space ship
并且可以去探索行星。
and explore the planets.
你与我们这星球怎么了 ?
What's wrong with this planet?
好吧,没什么,但是--
Well, nothing, but--
伦敦是宇宙中最酷的城市。
London is the coolest city in the universe.
为什么会有人想离开?
Why would anyone wanna leave?
[响亮的叮当声,嘎嘎声] - [笑]
[loud clanging, rattling] - [laughs]
报♥警♥器响了。
It worked.
嘿,你想要去抓小偷?
Hey, do you want to catch a thief?
哦,是你。
Oh, it's you.
你能帮我把它弄下来吗?
Can you help get this off me, please?
呃,你和愚蠢的发明。
Ugh, you and your silly inventions.
赶快!
Hurry up!
站着不动。 - 你们两个很奇怪。
Stand still. - You two are weird.
我同意。 哦谢谢。
Can't argue with that. Oh, thank you.
等等,我以为你本应该在床上的。
Hang on, I thought you were supposed to be in bed.
嗯,我没事。
Well, there's nothing wrong with me.
受护身符诅咒的是爸爸 。
It's Dad who got the curse from the amulet.
你难道不相信诅咒吗?
You don't seriously believe in curses?
那东西只对于容易上当的游客有效。
That stuff is just for gullible tourists.
你没有什么球要去打吗,公主?
Don't you have a ball or something to beat, princess?
那是什么?
What's that?
我认为窃贼 把它丢了。
I think the burglar dropped it.
罗莎琳德?
Rosalind?
听起来不太像 一个窃贼。
Doesn't sound much like a burglar.
你要去哪里? - 找魔术师。
Where are you going? - To find a magician.
在那里的那个
The one that was there
当那个人尝试 偷爸爸的案子。
when that guy tried to steal Dad's case.
你要去便士商场?
You're going to the Penny Arcade?
嘘! - 我也来了。
Shh! - I'm coming too.
公主,你去不去?
Princess, you in?
什么是 Penny Arcade?
What's a Penny Arcade?
萨菲亚的父亲想要她在英国接受教育。
Safiya's father wants her educated in England.
但她不想呆在闷热的寄宿学校
But she doesn't want to go to a stuffy boarding school
在寸草不生之地。
in the middle of nowhere.
我不怪她, 我也一样的想法。
I don't blame her. I'd be the same.
她喜欢伦敦这里。
She loves it here in London.
去年我一直在努力辅♥导♥她按我自己的方式,
I've been trying to tutor her myself for the last year,
但是,呃... [轻笑]
but, uh... [chuckles]
但是,我不是老师。
I'm--I'm no teacher.
我们可以来教她?
Why don't we teach her?
你们真愿意这样做吗?
You'd do that?
哦,我们家的西奥和亨利都在家上学。
Oh, we homeschool Theo and Henry.
再多一个也不要紧了。
One more wouldn't hurt.
她很聪明,
She's very smart,
但不一定是很认真的学生。
but not exactly the most attentive student.
就像我们两个一样。
Just like our two.
别担心。 她会很适应的。
Don't worry. She'll fit right in.
嗯,今天一定是我的幸运日。
Well, this must be my lucky day.
[笑]
[laughs]
[尖锐的铃♥声♥]
[sharp ringing]
你还好吗? - 不,不。
Are you okay, there? - No, no.
不,不,我很好。 谢谢你。 [轻笑]
No, no, I'm fine. Thank you. [chuckles]
我只是需要一点新鲜空气。
Just need a little fresh air, I think.
我们可以?
Shall we?
[激动人心的音乐]
[exciting music]
亲爱的。你好吗?
Hello, love. How you doing?
非常感谢。
Thank you very much.
[模糊的喋喋不休,笑声]
[indistinct chatter, laughter]
哇,我们的开罗什么都没有 。
Wow, we don't have anything like this in Cairo.
你平时有什么娱乐活动?
What do you do for fun?
拿农民喂狮子。
Feed peasants to the lions.
这太容易了。请给个硬币。
Too easy. Coin, please.
什么 - 他不是你的仆人。
What--he's not one of your servants.
您可以自己买♥♥游戏币, 公主。
You can pay for your own game, princess.
你不介意,是吗,哈利?
You don't mind, do you, Harry?
[街机游戏呼呼,哔哔]
[arcade games whirring, beeping]
他叫亨利。
And it's Henry.
管他。
Whatever.
逆天。
Unbelievable.
[孩子们喘气]
[children gasp]
哇。 - 为你。
Wow. - For you.
你看见了吗?
Did you see that?
[掌声]
[applause]
这是一个令人印象深刻的魔术行为
That was an impressive disappearing act
你昨天穿的。 - 我们昨天看到的那个人,
剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表