剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表
Oh, come on!
看起来我可以问你同一件事情。
Looks like I could ask you the same thing.
这是怎么回事?
What's going on?
我只是 - 看到这个——这个幻象,
I just-- I had this--this vision,
我很担心可能会发生不好的事情。
and I was worried that something bad might happen.
我搞错了。 现在,让我们去玩乐吧。
I was wrong. Now, let's go have fun.
哦,你可以去看亨利的新发型。
Oh, and you need to see Henry's new hair.
我通知大家都停一下。
I told you to stop.
[钟声响起]
[bells tolling]
我希望你们都来参加比赛。
I hope you're all up for the tournament.
什么赛事?
What tournament?
当然是最令人兴奋的乒乓球锦标赛
Only the most exciting table tennis tournament
伦敦从未见过。 双打,淘汰赛制。
London has ever seen. Doubles, knockout format.
获胜者将获得丰厚的现金奖励。 是的。
Winners get a grand cash prize. Yeah.
阿蒂,我的奶昔! - 好的,好的。
Artie, my milkshake! - All right, all right.
你看到这里多少双手了吗?
How many pairs of hands do you see here?
没错。只有一双。
That's right. One.
我可能参加比赛。 这可能很有趣。
I might enter. It could be fun.
你想成为我的搭档吗,西奥?
You wanna be my partner, Theo?
我会成为你的伙伴。
I'll be your partner.
在我的最后一所学校我是乒乓球冠军 。
I was tennis table champion at my last school.
哦,只是我以为
Oh, it's just that I thought
这需要提奥的想法逃离了她怪异的幻象。
it would take Theo's mind off her freaky vision.
好吧,这看起来不像我找不到另一个伙伴。
Fine, it's not like I can't get another partner.
[清嗓子]
[clearing throat]
你需要我去帮你找个医生?
Do you need me to call a doctor?
好吧,我只是想成为你的伙伴。
Well, I just thought I could be your partner.
好吧, 只要你不说话,
Fine, but only if you don't talk,
照我说的做, 假装不认识我。
do exactly as I say, and pretend not to know me.
成交。
Deal.
我又该坚持哪一头?
Which end do I hold, again?
我以为你说你是上一所学校的冠军。
I thought you said you were champion at your last school.
我的意思是,我本来是的
I mean, I would have been
如果第一天之后我没有离开 。
if I hadn't left after the first day.
我穿着那件制♥服♥? 没有发生。
Me in that uniform? Not happening.
是的,你的意思是你不会玩吗?
Yeah, so you mean you can't play?
老实说,你需要学习
Honestly, you need to learn
开个玩笑 了,我什么都擅长。
how to take a joke and that I'm brilliant at everything.
是的,你真的是。
Yeah, you really are.
在最弱的球员身上使用正手上旋球。
Use forehand topspin on the weakest player.
不要被夹在位置之外。
Don't get caught out of position.
让我们真正来打第三球进攻。
Let's really set up that third ball attack.
是的,好吧,但你是谁,
Yeah, okay, but who are you,
你与威尔有什么没完成?
and what have you done with Will?
抱歉,我有没有提过,我很有竞争力?
Sorry, did I ever mention I'm pretty competitive?
是的,我明白了。
Yeah, I'm getting that.
女士们,先生们,
Ladies and gentlemen,
让乒乓球 叮咚开始!
let the ping-pong ding dong begin!
[欢呼和掌声]
[cheers and applause]
我们能行的,好的。
We've got this, okay.
[欢快的摇滚乐]
[upbeat rock music]
[欢呼和掌声]
[cheers and applause]
[欢呼和掌声]
[cheers and applause]
好的,提奥,加油!
Okay, Theo, come on!
[欢呼和掌声]
[cheers and applause]
哦!
Ooh!
[笑声]
[laughter]
那是给你的。
That's for you.
[模糊的喋喋不休]
[indistinct chatter]
再次。 - 是的!
Again. - Yes!
是的!
Yes!
[欢呼和掌声]
[cheers and applause]
是的,现在大家可以点他们的饮料!
Yay, now everyone can order their drinks!
击掌!
High five!
哦,不走运,伙计。 倒霉,伙计。
Ooh, unlucky, mate. Unlucky, mate.
所有:哦! - 好的。
all: Oh! - All right.
下次运气更好。
Better luck next time.
在决赛中, 我们有狄奥多西娅和威尔...
And in the final, we have Theodosia and Will...
是的! - 对战萨菲亚和亨利!
Yeah! - Versus Safiya and Henry!
掌声,各位!
A round of applause, people!
给你! 迷人的!
There you go! Lovely!
我认为我们可以赢。 - 哦,我知道我们可以。
I think we can win. - Oh, I know we can.
你真的想要得到这个, 不是吗?
You really want this, don't you?
对不起。 有那么明显吗?
Sorry. Is it that obvious?
一点点。 你还好吗?
Just a little bit. Are you okay?
当然,永远不会更好。 赢了,输了,对我来说都很好。
Sure, never better. Win, lose, it's all good to me.
说谎者。
Liar.
好吧,输了 不会好
Okay, losing wouldn't be good,
但我可以忍♥受它。
but I could live with it.
是的,试着说说你的脸上那个事情。
Yeah, try telling your face that.
听着,我不想让你感到任何压力。
Look, I don't want you to feel any pressure.
我希望这很有趣。
I want this to be fun.
- 我想火车很久以前就开走了。- I think that train left the station a long time ago.
好吧,让我们重新设定下。
Okay, let's reset.
从现在开始, 我们只是好好享受乐趣。
From now on, we just enjoy ourselves.
我已经是。
I already am.
我们得到了这个。
We so got this.
是的。
Yeah.
[紧张的音乐]
[tense music]
是的! 大家:哦!
Yes! all: Oh!
好的。 我们得到了这个,是吗?
Okay. We got this, yeah?
你还好吗?
You okay?
它找到了她。
It's found her.
看看这个孩子拥有什么力量。
Let's see what power this child possesses.
[戏剧音乐]
[dramatic music]
看,一只神奇的甲虫! - 什么?
Look, a magic beetle! - What?
威尔,看。
Will, look.
在哪里? - 那里。
Where? - There.
在哪里? - 发生了什么?
Where? - What's happening?
你在说什么,西奥?
What are you on about, Theo?
哦,没了。 - 你在做什么?
Oh, it's gone. - What are you doing?
不,我知道 这听起来很疯狂……
No, I know this sounds crazy...
继续玩。
Keep playing.
但是有一只魔法甲虫 在那里。
But there was a magic beetle right there.
是的,对。 不要听她的。
Yeah, right. Don't listen to her.
她只是在尝试让我们分散精神。
She's just trying to psych us out.
不,我是认真的。
No, I'm being serious.
关于这个我真的有一种不好的感觉 ,
I have a bad feeling about this, really.
是的,因为你知道 你会输的。
Yeah, 'cause you know you're gonna lose.
看,那里什么都没有。
Look, there's nothing there.
看,我知道你的幻象吓死你了
Look, I know your vision freaked you out,
但唯一的事情是你应该害怕
but the only thing you should be scared of
这里只是亨利的头发。
around here is Henry's hair.
我知道了。 头发是个错误。
I get it. The hair was a mistake.
没门。 - 有点奇怪。
No way. - A bit weird.
我是-我是-我确定 我看到了。
I was--I was--I was sure I saw that.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
求求你,快回来 ,只要回来我们一定可以拿到冠军。
Please, just get back to our inevitable victory.
好的! - 哦,他们又开始了。
All right! - Oh, they're starting again.
所有人:哇!
all: Whoo!
她能感觉到魔法。
She can sense the magic.
有趣的。
Interesting.
是啊来吧! 哇!是的!
Yeah, come on! Whoo! Yeah!
好的。 我们明白了,是吗?
Okay. We got this, yeah?
她总是做此类事情。
She always does this type of thing.
他要去上旋。
He's going for a topspin.
哦,所以我把球棒向下倾斜。 - 哦,我们搞得定。
Oh, so I angle my bat down. - Oh, we so got this.
好的。 [甲虫嗡嗡声]
Okay. [beetle buzzes]
哦!
Oh!
在那个反应时间我们可能需要制胜 。
We might need to work on that reaction time.
威尔, 这里有坏魔法——我能感觉到。
Will, there's bad magic here--I can feel it.
剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表