剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表
好吧,享受您的参观吧。
Well, enjoy your visit.
我想成为你的好朋友。
I think I like being your friend.
这是你的惩罚吗? 可怕。
Is this your punishment? Awful.
你的是什么?
What was yours?
罚站十分钟。 - 什么?
Grounded for ten minutes. - What?
我叔叔不知道他在忙什么。
My uncle has no idea what he's doing.
在这里,这是你的。
Here, this is yours.
哦,她的手帕回来了 。
Oh, you were returning her hanky.
谢谢。 不必要那样做的。
Thanks. Didn't have to do that.
我的意思是,万一你感冒了吗?
I mean, what if you got a cold?
不想让你把鼻涕擦在你的袖子上。
Don't want you to have to wipe your nose on your sleeve.
好像那就是我会做的事情。
Like that's something I'd do.
当然不是。
Of course not.
那么你正在做什么?
So what are you doing?
试图找到一个被诅咒的沙布蒂。
Trying to find a cursed shabti.
她会放弃吗?
Does she ever let things go?
提奥的超能力把事情做得太过分了。
Theo's superpower is taking things way too far.
我想找一个练手
I want to practice on one
在我尝试破除我爸爸的诅咒之前。
before I try to de-curse my Dad.
[神奇的闪光]
[magical shimmering]
明白了。
Gotcha.
这些都是什么奇怪的东西?
What are all these weird things?
它们是我在这里找到的破除咒语的成分 。
They're ingredients for a spell I found in here.
它可以破除诅咒。
It can get rid of curses.
你确实意识到你的妹妹快疯了,对吧?
You do realize your sister has totally lost it, right?
是的。 你怎么能读到呢?
Yeah. How can you even read that?
这只是随机文字。
It's just random text.
不,实际上,它是一种混合物
No, actually, it's a mixture
拉丁语、古希腊语、 和象形文字。
of Latin, ancient Greek, and hieroglyphs.
有很多shabtis 在那个盒子里。
There were loads of shabtis in that box.
你怎么知道 哪个被诅咒了?
How did you know that one was cursed?
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I know this sounds mad
但从我找到了荷鲁斯之眼那时起 ,
but ever since I found the Eye of Horus,
我——我就能看到诅咒。
I--I can see the curses.
他们写在这些发光的象形文字中
They're written in these glowing hieroglyphs
围绕着被诅咒的对象。
that swirl around the cursed object.
对的。
Right.
不,这个说,
No really, this one says,
“你会找到小而沉默的 。”
"Small and silent you shall be."
要是。
If only.
我不怪你,你知道的。
I don't blame you, you know.
我有时也不敢相信自己。
I probably wouldn't believe me either.
无论如何,书上是这样说
Anyway, the book says
我们需要戴上这些护身符。
we need to wear these protective amulets.
它会让我们不被魔法击中。
It'll keep the magic off us.
是的,让我们看起来像毒品。
Yeah, and make us look like dopes.
不用了,谢谢。
No, thanks.
来吧,一起玩。
Come on, play along.
我真的很想看一下这个魔术。
I really wanna see this magic trick.
嗯?我?
Hm? Me?
穿上一堆鹅卵石绕着我的脖子?
Wear a bunch of pebbles round my neck?
配这件衣服?
With this dress?
好吧,如果你觉的连衣裙的配饰
Well, if matching your frock's
比魔法的安全对你来说更重要 。
more important to you than magical safety.
连衣裙是真实的。魔术不是。
Frocks are real. Magic isn't.
你自便。
Suit yourself.
好吧,大家坐下。
Okay, sit back everyone.
你的手有什么问题吗?
Something wrong with your hand?
哦,是的,我必须做赫卡手势
Oh, yeah, I have to make the Heka gesture
为了让魔法发挥作用。
in order for the magic to work.
当然,你知道。
Of course, you do.
这里什么都没有。
Here goes nothing.
听我说,古人...
Hear me, ancients...
它开始起作用了。 我的手正在发光。
It's working. My hand is-is glowing.
我收回刚才说的,姐姐。 这是一个很棒的恶作剧。
I take it back, sis. It's an excellent prank.
听我说,古人。
Hear me, ancients.
以奥西里斯的名义, 永恒之主,
In the name of Osiris, lord of the everlasting,
哈索尔, 所有法老的母亲,
of Hathor, mother of all the pharaohs,
和 Ra 的眼睛,
and the Eye of Ra,
从这个沙布蒂施法
cast out the magic from this shabti
超越黑暗并驱逐它 。
and banish it beyond the darkness.
[金属嘎嘎声]
[metallic rattling]
是这样吗?
Is that it?
我的意思是,伟大的颂歌♥和所有,
I mean, great chant and everything,
但我期待 多一点魔法。
but I was expecting a bit more magic.
看吧——也许是什么会消失或者——
Like--like maybe something would vanish or--
等等。
Wait.
有什么...
Something's...
[神奇的嘶嘶声]
[magical whooshing]
哦,那不是意味着正在发生。
Oh, that is so not meant to happen.
什么不是? - 魔法♥正♥在房♥间里。
What's not? - The magic is in the room.
当然如此。
Of course, it is.
不要让它碰到你。
Don't let it touch you.
我以为这些项链是可以保证我们的安全?
I thought these necklaces were meant to keep us safe?
Safiya,请现在穿上它。
Safiya, put it on now, please.
我的时尚理念不允许这样。
Not while there is a fashionable bone in my body.
没有办法。
There is no way.
有史以来最好的把戏! - 这不是诡计。
Best trick ever! - It's not a trick.
你伪造冲突的方式太棒了!
That was awesome! The way you faked the clash
在项链上和萨菲亚的冲突。 我完全爱上了它。
over the necklace with Safiya. I totally fell for it.
出来 鞠躬,萨菲亚。
Come out and take a bow, Safiya.
[耳语] 我做了什么? 我做了什么?
[whispers] What have I done? What have I done?
萨菲亚?
Safiya?
我很抱歉。
I'm so sorry.
你现在有点做得过火了 。
You're overdoing it a bit now.
我不知道你能不能听到我的声音,好吗?
I don't know if you can hear me, okay?
我要解决这个问题。
I'm going to fix this.
[高音]你最好快点!
[high pitched] You better!
如果你认为我会去原谅你 ,
If you think I'm ever gonna forgive you for this,
狄奥多西娅·斯罗克莫顿,
Theodosia Throckmorton,
你还有别的事 来了。
you've got another thing coming.
就像她在尝试说些什么。
It's like she's trying to say something.
有这种吱吱作响的声音。
There's this squeaky noise.
在这些书中 一定有什么破解办法。
There must be something in these books.
其中一些象形文字好奇怪。
Some of these hieroglyphs are so strange.
好吧,够了。
Okay, enough's enough.
你必须告诉我这个把戏是怎么做到的。
You guys have to tell me how this trick's done.
说真的,这不是一个把戏。
Seriously, it's not a trick.
你相信她吗?
You believe her?
嗯,只是, 有很多奇怪的地方
Well, just, there's been so much weirdness
自从她找到了眼睛。 此外,
since she found the Eye. And besides,
你能看出西奥和萨菲亚是在合作?
can you see Theo and Safiya working together?
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding?
带上你的怪妹妹
Get your weirdo sister
让我恢复正常!
to get me back to normal!
那个诅咒比我想象的要强得多。
That curse was way stronger than I thought.
它甚至需要 更强的魔法将其移除。
It's gonna need even stronger magic to remove it.
哦,像这样。
Oh, like this.
“解除诅咒的咒语。”
"Spell to remove a curse."
我们将需要 一根鸡骨头,
We're going to need a chicken bone,
还要一些蜡,
more wax,
还有……木乃伊蜥蜴皮。
and...mummified lizard skin.
好吧,我承认, 听起来不像
Okay, I admit, that doesn't sound like
我听说过的任何技巧。 - 非常棒。
any trick I've ever heard of. - Great.
亨利,你能找到鸡骨头?
Henry, can you get the chicken bone?
是给萨菲亚的,记得吗?
It's for Safiya, remember?
好,好,我去。
Okay, okay, I'm going.
好的。
Okay.
商店里应该有一些蜥蜴皮。
There should be some lizard skin in the stores.
威尔,帮我找到它。
Will, help me find it.
剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表