剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表
回到黑暗。
Back to the darkness.
你的火焰会熄灭 并且不再燃烧。
Your flame will blow out and no longer burn.
我的魔法不起作用。
My magic isn't working.
没关系。 我有这个。
It's all right. I've got this.
好吧,做点什么。
Okay, do something.
等待它。
Wait for it.
等待它。
Wait for it.
但是怎么做?
But how?
当你不在的时候我做了一些改进 。
Made a few improvement while you were out.
亨利,你是个天才。
Henry, you're a genius.
我要以书面形式提出。
I'm gonna want that in writing.
好吧,现在是我们的机会。去。 - [咕哝]
Okay, now's our chance. Go. - [grunting]
等等,你没戴手套。
Wait, you're not wearing any gloves.
你会被诅咒的。
You'll get the curse.
[神奇的嘶嘶声]
[magical whooshing]
魔法没有转移。
The magic isn't transferring.
亨利,我想我是免疫了。
Henry, I-I think I'm immune.
你当然是。
Of course you are.
是什么让你如此特别?
What makes you so special?
我也想知道 答案。
I would also like to know the answer to that.
你想看魔术表演吗?
Would you like to see a trick?
威尔,给他看个把戏。
Will, show him a trick.
选择一张卡片。 - 你会喜欢这个的。
Pick a card. - You'll love this.
任何一张卡。 [神奇的嘶嘶声]
Any card. [magical whooshing]
[不祥地吟唱]
[chanting ominously]
离她远点!
Get away from her!
提奥,你还好吗?
Theo, are you okay?
给我眼睛! - 不,不,不,不,不!
Give me the Eye! - No, no, no, no, no!
不,让她回来!
No, get her back!
不! - 她拿到了眼睛!
No! - She's got the Eye!
[车门关闭]
[carriage door closes]
[刺耳]
[rasping]
嘿!
Hey!
到底怎么回事 你们两个在这里做什么?
What on earth are you two doing in here?
这个木乃伊在地上在干什么 ?
And what is this mummy doing on the floor?
[神秘音乐]
[mysterious music]
这是一个很棒的...
It's a great...
诡计。 - 等待。他去哪儿了?
Trick. - Wait. Where'd he go?
他们逃走了。 - 带着荷鲁斯之眼。
They got away. - With the Eye of Horus.
[悬疑音乐]
[suspenseful music]
剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表