剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表
[节奏音乐]
[rhythmic music]
荷鲁斯之眼
埃及--国王谷--1906年
狄奥多西亚,快来看看这个。
Theodosia, come take a look at this.
是不是又发现了一块陶器,爸爸?
Is it another piece of pottery, Dad?
你怎么知道? - 我猜到的,妈妈。
How did you know? - Lucky guess, Mum.
西奥, 我的手电筒在发光了!
Theo, my electric torch is working!
[笑] 在你面前的是托马斯爱迪生!
[laughs] In your face, Thomas Edison!
[火炬溅射] 不不不不!
[torch sputters] No, no, no, no!
好吧,亨利? - 谢谢。
All right, Henry? - Thanks.
你发明了火。 太棒了。
You've invented fire. Amazing.
那么,看到这些标记了吗?
Now then, see these markings?
肯定是十八王朝。
18th dynasty for sure.
后宫墓的入口可能在附近了。
The entrance to Haremhab's tomb could be close.
所以我认为 它可能在这里。
So I think it could be along here.
你看哪里 这张旧地图排成一行?
You see where this old map lines up?
唔。
Hmm.
嗯,没有迹象表现出那里有皇家陵墓。
Well, there's no evidence of any royal tombs over there.
除了石头什么都没有 ,只有老骆驼骨。
There's nothing but rock and old camel bone.
嗯,就在附近。 我的意思是,介意我检查一下吗?
Well, it's close by. I mean, mind if I check it out?
当然,去吧。 - 呃,好吧,
Sure, go for it. - Uh, well,
这事很危险, 她不应该一个人去。
it could be dangerous, she shouldn't go alone.
阿利斯泰尔,她 14 岁。
Alistair, she's 14.
西奥知道怎么照顾自己。
Theo knows how to look after herself.
是的。谢谢,妈妈。
Yeah. Thanks, Mum.
嗯,小心点。
Well, be careful.
记得要多喝水。
Make sure you take plenty of water.
还有亨利! - 什么?
And Henry! - What?
我不想和她一起去。 绝对不可以。
I'm not going with her. Absolutely no way.
[激动人心的神秘音乐]
[exciting mystical music]
木乃伊战士第一季第1集
你玩得开心吗?
Are you having fun yet?
因为那只鸟把我们当作午餐。
Because that bird thinks we're lunch.
[鸟叫声]
[bird squawks]
那是猎鹰,
That's a falcon,
他们对食物很挑剔的,
and they're picky about what they eat,
所以你是很安全的。
so you're totally safe.
哦耶?看看我, 我的烹饪技术很棒的。
Oh, yeah? Look at me. I'm cooked to perfection.
那是什么?
What is that?
[叹气]
[sighs]
是卡图!
It's a cartouche!
看不懂名字 象形文字太破旧了。
I can't read the name, the hieroglyphs are too worn.
你知道这意味着什么吗? - 我们现在可以回家了吗?
Do you know what this means? - We can go home now?
不,这意味着 附近有一座皇家陵墓。
No, it means that there's a royal tomb near here.
可能是后宫。
It could be Haremhab.
明白了!
Gotcha!
这只是个破碎的陶器。
It would just be bits of broken pottery.
谁在乎? - 我真的在乎。
Who cares? - I do care.
我正在寻找这个洞穴,亨利。
I'm searching this cave, Henry.
如果你不想进去的话,可以呆在外面 。
You can stay out here in the heat if you want to.
好吧,好吧,我进来了。
Okay, okay, I'm coming.
把它放下。
And put that down.
灯是给失败者的。
Lamps are for losers.
[火炬溅射]
[torch sputters]
[呻♥吟♥]
[groans]
一些关键问题。 - 你不说。
A few teething problems. - You don't say.
是的,好吧, 爱迪生花了 10,000 次
Yeah, well, it took Edison 10,000 goes
发明灯泡。
to invent the light bulb.
他一定是拆掉了很多帐篷。
He must have brought down a lot of tents.
[叹气] - [笑声]
[sighs] - [chuckles]
哇。
Wow.
这座皇家陵墓太棒了!
This royal tomb is amazing!
它看起来就像对于未开眼的眼睛 ——
To the untrained eye it looks just like a--
像一个无聊的老洞穴。
like a boring old cave.
嗯,他们不只是入口处建造它们。
Well, they didn't just build them at the entrance.
他们还会挖一个深井 这导致了——
They'd dig a deep shaft that led down into the--
[隆隆声]
[rumbling]
[双方尖叫]
[both screaming]
[咳嗽]
[coughs]
墓。
The tomb.
这比预想的还要容易。
That was easier than expected.
这儿看起来有人比我们先到这里。
Looks like someone got here before us.
是的,所有这些坟墓都是 数千年前被盗。
Yeah, all these tombs were robbed thousands of years ago.
哇。
Wow.
看这个。 这一切看起来都很新。
Look at this. It all looks brand new.
对于这里的老后宫来说是不一样的。
Can't say the same for old Haremhab here.
这不是皇家陵墓。它是 阿梅内姆哈布,
This isn't a royal tomb. It's Amenemhab,
战神 图特摩斯三世。
the minister of war for Thutmose the Third.
他帮助他赢得许多的战斗。
He helped him win loads of battles.
他们的敌人甚至会说:他们拥有神奇的力量。
Their enemies even said they had magical powers.
哎哟。
Ouch.
哦,哇,看看这个!
Oh, wow, look at this!
你好!美丽眼睛。
Hello, beautiful.
美丽的? 那双眼睛令人毛骨悚然。
Beautiful? Those eyes are creepy.
别理我哥。
Ignore my brother.
让我们在某个少点灰尘地方找到你。
Let's find you somewhere less dusty.
嘿,看看这个。
Hey, look at this.
可怜的阿梅内姆哈布。
Poor Amenemhab.
他们不应该有 对你做了这个。
They shouldn't have done this to you.
让我们把你放在那里 一秒钟。
Let's put you in there for a second.
哇,宝藏!
Whoa, treasure!
那就是荷鲁斯之眼。
That's the Eye of Horus.
这是在来世保护他们的护身符。
It's an amulet to protect them in the afterlife.
它没有做得很好。
It didn't do a very good job.
[神奇的嗡嗡声]
[magical hum]
D——你看到了吗? - 看什么?
D--did you see that? - See what?
奇怪的漂浮物 象形文字。
The weird floating hieroglyphs.
你有多努力! 我们掉进去的时候你的头摔出问题了?
How hard did you bang your head when we fell in here?
忘了它。
Forget it.
但只是为了 在安全方面...
But just to be on the safe side...
别告诉我你相信 所有关于诅咒的东西?
Don't tell me you believe in all that stuff about curses?
好吧,我当然不知道。
Well, of course I don't.
我只是不想损坏 重要的神器。
I just don't want to damage the important artifact.
是的,对。 - 停止!
Yeah, right. - Stop!
狄奥多西娅。
Theodosia.
[共鸣的嗡嗡声]
[resonant hum]
[重叠的耳语]
[overlapping whispers]
狄奥多西娅。
Theodosia.
[喘气]
[gasps]
让我看看。
Let me see that.
停止! - 怎么了?
Stop! - What's wrong?
我看到了一些东西。
I saw something.
这就像一个——就像一个梦。
It was like a--like a dream.
古埃及。 那里——有个女人——
Ancient Egypt. There--there was a woman--
不错的幻想,西奥。我想真♥相♥信你说的幻想了。
Nice try, Theo. I'm not falling for one of your jokes.
向亨利致敬! 我看起来像在开玩笑吗?
Earth to Henry. Do I look like I'm joking?
她看起来很皇室。
She looked royal.
她本来也许是法老的妻子。
She could have been a Pharaoh's wife maybe.
是的。我相信你。
Yeah. I believe you.
这叫脑震荡。 你在看东西时的表现。
It's called concussion. You're seeing things.
[嘶嘶声]
[hissing]
不好了!埃及眼镜蛇! 它们有毒。
Oh, no! Egyptian Cobra! They're deadly poisonous.
你可以看到蛇,对吧?
You can see the snake, right?
是的,我可以看到 致命的蛇!
Yes, I can see the deadly snake!
我们做什么? - 好吧,不要惊慌。
What do we do? - Okay, just don't panic.
它不能离开那里。
It can't get out of there.
你说的是?
You were saying?
盯着蛇看, 并慢慢后退。
Keep your eyes on the snake, and slowly back away.
现在我们可以恐慌了吗? - [嘶嘶声]
Now can we panic? - [hissing]
他们现在应该回来了。
They should be back by now.
那是什么?
What is it?
电报。
剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表