剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表
我 - 我 - 我很好。
I'm--I'm--I'm fine.
不,西奥,你不好。 告诉我们发生了什么事。
No, Theo, you're not fine. Tell us what's going on.
好吧,这是-- 这是翻倍咒语,好吗?
Okay, it's-- it's the doubling, okay?
我用了一个咒语做一个双重的自己。
I used a spell to make a double of myself.
她现在和亨利在一起上课 。
She's in class with Henry right now.
维持它会消耗我的精力, 有点——严重削弱。
Maintaining it saps my energy, sort of--seriously saps it.
太好了,我 不求回报做了这些长袍。
Great, I've made these robes for nothing.
我穿他们很好看。
I look so good in them.
好的,你能维护它多长时间?
Okay, h-how long can you maintain it for?
足够抢回眼睛了……
Long enough to grab the Eye...
我认为。 - 您认为?
I think. - You think?
里面没有急救帐篷。
There isn't a first-aid tent in there.
如果你失误会发生什么?
What happens if you're wrong?
比如,如果它变太多了你会发生什么 ?
Like, what happens to you if it gets too much?
好吧,它不会到那个地步。 - 我们不得不取消计划。
Well, it won't come to that. - We have to call off the plan.
不,这不是一个选择项。 我可以完成这个。
No, that is not an option. I can do this.
[树枝折断]
[twigs snap]
不错,我们注定要失败。
Perfect, we're all doomed.
最后,不惜一切代价避开剧院。
And, finally, avoid the theater at all costs.
炫耀是绝对不能容忍♥的,更不能被鼓掌。.
Showing off should never be tolerated, let alone applauded.
现在,继续会话技巧。
Now, on to conversational skills.
呃,Theodosia,如果被问到 对于一个人对政♥治♥的看法,
Uh, Theodosia, if asked for one's opinions on politics,
一个人应该回答什么?
what should one reply?
唔...
Hmm...
我认为西奥-- - 安静!
I think Theo-- - Silence!
狄奥多西亚的回答 完全正确。
Theodosia's answer was entirely correct.
女人不应该有任何意见,在政♥治♥方面的事情上。
A lady should have no opinion whatsoever on politics.
[嘲笑] 所以19世纪。
[scoffs] So 19th century.
亨利,应该说什么
Henry, what should one say
与马尔伯勒公爵骑行时 ?
when riding with the Duke of Marlborough?
好吧,我不会骑 所以应该是...
Well, I can't ride so it'd probably be...
[大喊] 你如何驾驭这件事?
[yells] How do you steer this thing?
[轻笑] 不?
[chuckles] No?
不喜欢那个? 很难打交道的人群。
Didn't like that one? Tough crowd.
我对此有一种非常糟糕的感觉。
I've got a seriously bad feeling about this.
[耳语] 我们只需要 坚持计划。
[whispering] We just need to stick to the plan.
好吧,我和萨菲亚来转移注意力,
Okay, me and Safiya create a diversion,
西奥去抢眼睛, 我们离开这里。
Theo grabs the Eye, and we get out of here.
所有人都向 Aapep 致敬。
All hail Aapep.
所有人:所有人都向 Aapep 致敬。
all: All hail Aapep.
一个新的世界正在靠近-- 一个没有规则的世界,
A new world is approaching-- a world without rules,
一个我们每个人都可以真正自♥由♥的世界 。
a world where each of us can be truly free.
所有人:混乱来了。
all: Chaos is coming.
那些试图阻止我们,
There are those who would seek to stop us,
阻碍进展 并维持旧秩序,
to hold back progress and maintain the old order,
不相信的人 永远不会赢。
but the unbelievers will never win.
他们会被粉碎。 他们会——
They will be crushed. They will--
等等。 我感觉到了什么。
Wait. I sense something.
在我们说话的时候Aapep 的敌人可能已经混在我们中了。
The enemies of Aapep may be in our midst as we speak.
检查每个人。
Check everyone.
[打响指]
[snaps fingers]
给我看看你的手腕。
Show me your wrist.
蛇。
Serpent.
给我看看你的纹身。
Show me your tattoo.
我们下课了。
And there our lesson must end.
[叹气] 哈利路亚。
[sighs] Hallelujah.
幸运的是, 我找到了一个人
Fortunately, I have found someone
来带领你们参加一个体育课。
to lead you in a program of physical education.
【吹口哨, 门关闭]
[whistle blowing, door closes]
同学们,快点进来吧!
Pupils, fall in!
[叹气]
[sighs]
对于不会说话的人,
For someone who can't speak,
你真的设法总结了这一刻。
you really manage to sum up the moment.
当我说膝盖抬起时, 我的意思是向上。
When I say knees up, I mean up.
我从没想过我会这么说,
I never thought I'd say this,
但你应该努力向你的妹妹学习。
but you should try being more like your sister.
快点,亨利,快点!
Faster, Henry, faster!
[吹口哨]
[whistle blowing]
你不累。
You're not tired.
不,不,不,你可以永远持续下去。
No, no, no, you could keep going on forever.
你、你在做什么?
W-what are you doing?
就是那种精神。 我们还有100个。
That's the spirit. We'll have another 100.
世界末日 现在看起来没那么糟糕。
The end of the world doesn't seem so bad right now.
[吹口哨]
[whistle blowing]
[呻♥吟♥]
[groans]
我们需要不同的分心术。
We need a different distraction.
嘿,是我 你正在寻找的人!
Hey, it's me you're looking for!
抓住她。
Grab her.
[模糊的窃窃私语]
[indistinct whispering]
我们现在干什么?
What do we do now?
这。
This.
[都在咳嗽]
[all coughing]
没那么快, 斯洛克莫顿小姐。
Not so fast, Miss Throckmorton.
[吹口哨]
[whistle blowing]
我说我想要引体向上, 不悬空!
I said I wanted pull-ups, not dangle downs!
更加努力吧!
Try harder!
[欢快的摇滚乐]
[upbeat rock music]
太棒了,狄奥多西亚。
Excellent, Theodosia.
以这样的健身水平,
With this level of fitness,
你可以一直跑到苏格兰。
you could run all the way to Scotland.
她去哪?
Where is she going?
呃,格拉斯哥 或可能的爱丁堡。
Uh, Glasgow or possible Edinburgh.
我说跪下!
I said knees up!
[吹口哨]
[whistle blowing]
我们必须回去。 - 去被抓到?
We have to go back. - Get caught?
我们要怎样帮助提奥?
How's that gonna help Theo?
我们不能 把她留在那里。
We can't just leave her there.
你有力量, 狄奥多西娅·斯罗克莫顿。
You have power, Theodosia Throckmorton.
你可能拥有强大的力量,
You might've had great power,
但明天 日食会来,
but tomorrow the eclipse will come,
眼睛会告诉我们 通往奥西里斯之杖的路。
and the Eye will show us the way to the Staff of Osiris.
一旦我们有了它...
Once we have that...
我们就可以把世界掌握在我们手中。
we hold the world in our hands.
所有人:所有人都向 Aapep 致敬。
all: All hail Aapep.
他们在做什么 对她做什么?
What are they going to do to her?
[叹气] 这就是我想知道的。
[sighs] That's what I'd like to know.
西奥。 - 如何?
Theo. - How?
另一个双倍。 - 你能做到吗?
Another double. - You can do that?
显然。现在让我们得到 那个下水道格栅打开了。
Apparently. Now let's get that sewer grate open.
是时候回到计划了。
Time to get back to the plan.
[悬疑音乐]
[suspenseful music]
[咳嗽] - 你还好吗?
[coughs] - Are you okay?
是的,我们尽快回到那里。
Yeah, as soon as we get back up there.
[尖叫] 它在哪里?
[screams] Where is it?
眼睛在哪里?
Where is the Eye?
唔...
Hmm...
聪明的女孩。
Clever girl.
封锁所有出口。
Block all the exits.
我们不能失去眼睛。
We cannot lose the Eye.
我很好,我很好,我很好。
I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fine.
你真的不是。 两个双打太多了。
You're really not. Two doubles is too much.
现在给那个人回电♥话♥。 - 不,她可以给我们争取一些时间。
Call that one back right now. - No, she can buy us some time.
当我们回到马车上时我会做的。
I'll do it when we get back to the carriages.
我可以做到的。
I can make it.
不!提奥,提奥,请。 不,来吧,起来。
No! Theo, Theo, please. No, come on, get up.
提奥,提奥,起来。 来吧,拜托。
Theo, Theo, get up. Come on, please.
如果你现在不起来,
If you don't get up right now,
我会让你谈论一个月的口红色调。
I'm gonna make you talk about lipstick shades for a month.
无非如此。
Anything but that.
来吧,起来吧。
Come on, get up.
剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表