剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表
让我们希望他们找到我们的长袍。
Let's hope they find our robes.
哦,提奥!
Oh, Theo!
他们去哪儿了?
Where did they go?
他们利用下水道逃跑。
They used the sewer to escape.
去。
Go.
[悬疑音乐]
[suspenseful music]
不要让他们跑掉。
Don't let them get away.
好吧,走不远了。
Okay, not too far to go.
好的。
Okay.
[车门关闭]
[carriage door closes]
我们很安全,西奥。 叫双打回来。
We're safe, Theo. Call the doubles back.
[气喘吁吁] 一魂合一。
[breathlessly] One soul united.
[气喘吁吁] 停止跑步,然后...
[breathlessly] Just stop running and...
[回声] 啊!
[echoing] Aah!
[呻♥吟♥] 谢天谢地。
[groans] Thank goodness.
我感觉不到我的腿。
I can't feel my legs.
[屋顶上的磅数] 驾驶!
[pounds on roof] Drive!
[马嘶声]
[horse neighs]
永远不要再这样做了。
Just never do that again.
我会第二个, 还是我应该说双倍?
I'll second that, or should I say double?
还是三倍? [轻笑]
Or triple? [chuckles]
这是一个Theo三重奏。
It was a Theo trio.
[轻音乐]
[light music]
关于时间。
About time.
请问你的妹妹在哪里?
And where, may I ask, is your sister?
她会回到这里。
She'll be right here.
她只是——只是在练习 她的蹲跳。
She's just--just practicing her squat jumps.
优秀的。
Excellent.
你知道,我想我可能会 建议你妈妈
You know, I think I might suggest to your mother
让我的体育课Nthat my physical-education sessions
成为常规活动吧?
become a regular event, huh?
[呻♥吟♥]
[groans]
不敢相信 我们竟然做到了。
I can't believe we actually did it.
我一直说 这是一个绝妙的计划。
I always said it was a brilliant plan.
好吧,我们——我们—— 我们应该庆祝。
Well, we--we-- we should celebrate.
我不会太早计划任何游♥行♥。
I wouldn't plan any parades too soon.
哦,振作起来,好吗?
Oh, cheer up, will you?
我们只是从他们的眼皮底下偷了眼睛。
We just stole the Eye from right under their noses.
确切地。 日食是明天。
Exactly. The eclipse is tomorrow.
蛇知道他们需要到那时把眼睛抢回来。
The Serpents know they need to get the Eye back by then.
或者他们的整个计划失败了。
Or their whole plan fails.
[悬疑音乐]
[suspenseful music]
我们只是在背上画了一个大目标。
We just painted a big target on our backs.
剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表