剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表
不知道。
Don't know.
我去送给她那个。 - [喃喃自语]
I'll give her that. - [mutters]
嘿!
Hey!
好多人找你要吃的
You got hungry mouths to feed.
哦,我永远不能休息。
Oh, I can never get a break.
我能给你什么?
What can I get you?
我读过关于 Aapep 的文章。
I've read about Aapep.
我不得不说,
And I have to say,
我对你的蛇神印象不深。
I'm not all that impressed with your snake god.
他只是个大恶霸。
He's just a big bully.
他想吞下太阳并摧毁一切。
He wants to swallow the sun and destroy everything.
是的,听起来像一个生气的刚学步的孩子在发脾气,
Yeah, sounds like an angry toddler having a tantrum,
如果你问我。
if you ask me.
是这样吗?
Is that so?
我永远不会对他或他的追随者宣誓效忠,
I'd never pledge allegiance to him or his followers,
特别是当他们还有 一个愚蠢的名字
especially when they have a stupid name
比如混沌之蛇。
like the Serpents of Chaos.
你犯了一个错误。
You're making a mistake.
我喜欢世界现在的这个样子,非常感谢。
I like the world the way it is, thanks very much.
我会尽我所能阻止你。
And I'm going to do everything in my power I can to stop you.
你已经做出了选择。
You've made your choice.
为了你,女士们。 两人:谢谢。
For you, ladies. both: Thank you.
提醒我拿着菜单时永远不要对人生气 。
Remind me never to get mad at you when I'm holding a menu.
我认为西奥有麻烦了。
I think Theo's in trouble.
什么?
What?
西奥!
Theo!
你忘了这个! - [咆哮]
You forgot this! - [growls]
[神奇的嗖嗖声]
[magical whoosh]
把它从我身边拿开!
Get that away from me!
谢谢,威尔。 - 没那么快。
Thanks, Will. - Not so fast.
把手从她身上拿开! - 让他们去吧。
Get your hands off her! - Let them go.
我们有事要做。
We have work to do.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
他们现在不能伤害我, 谢谢你。
They can't hurt me now, thanks to you.
荷鲁斯之眼将显示 通往奥西里斯之杖的路。
The Eye of Horus will show the way to the Staff of Osiris.
当我找到它时, 我将立于不败之地。
When I find it, I will be invincible.
[马嘶声]
[horse neighs]
那家伙到底是谁? - 蛇头。
Who is that guy, anyways? - Head of the Snake.
他们要去拿眼睛。
They're going for the Eye.
博物馆 - 我们需要回去。
The museum-- we need to get back.
亨利——亨利有危险。 - 好的,我们需要萨菲亚。
Henry--Henry's in danger. - Okay, we need to get Safiya.
你自己不可能做到这一点——加油!
There's no way you're doing this on your own--come on!
[神秘音乐]
[mysterious music]
[门打开]
[door opens]
亨利,醒醒。 - 我只是在休息。
Henry, wake up. - I was just resting my eyes.
帮我设置路障门,好吗?
Help me barricade the door, okay?
蛇? - 是的,蛇。
Serpents? - Yes, the Serpents.
威尔,帮我搬凳子。 - 知道了。
Will, help me move the bench. - Got it.
如果这对你有用,老板?
If that's okay with you, boss?
最后一次, 我没有给你那个工作!
For the last time, I didn't get you that job!
我们可以 以后再说这个吗?
Can we please talk about this later?
我们这里有点危险。
We're kind of in danger here.
[远处的砰砰声]
[distant thumping]
[激动人心的音乐]
[exciting music]
威尔认为萨菲亚帮他找了工作?
Will thinks Safiya got him the job?
哦,这是一个很长的故事。
Oh, it's such a long story.
[重击继续]
[thumping continues]
我感到有些紧张。
I'm sensing a bit of tension.
我要告诉他。 - 祝你好运。
I'm going to tell him. - Good luck with that.
[砰砰声继续,停止]
[thumping continues, stops]
谢谢...
Thank you...
用于管道向下。
for piping down.
所以这些即将到来的蛇——
So these Serpents who are coming--
他们有没有告诉我们什么时候? - [叹气]他们来了。
did they give any idea of when? - [sighs] He's coming.
我能感觉到。 - 他怎么样?
I can feel it. - What was he like?
好吧,他的闲聊方式有点垃圾,
Well, his small talk's a bit rubbish,
但他的魔法很强大。
but his magic is powerful.
但是你能打败他吗,姐姐?
But you can beat him, sis?
提奥?
Theo?
听着,我会努力的,但是你们真的应该离开。
Look, I'll try, but you guys should really leave.
现在有点晚了。 我们被封锁了。
That's a bit late now. We're barricaded in.
我们哪儿也不去。 我们在一起,好吗?
We're not going anywhere. We're in this together, okay?
[叹气] - 它是什么?
[sighs] - What is it?
混沌来了。
Chaos is coming.
伙计们,一辆奇怪的马车 刚在外面停了下来。
Guys, a weird carriage just pulled up outside.
不,是他们。是他们!
No. It's them. It's them!
[悬疑音乐]
[suspenseful music]
[不祥地吟唱]
[chanting ominously]
他在做什么?
What's he doing?
他正在施法。 我们需要阻止他!
He's casting a spell. We need to stop him!
[大声的砰砰声] - 他们在里面。
[loud thumping] - They're inside.
眼睛! - 你和亨利检查一下。
The Eye! - You and Henry check on that.
我们要对付这些家伙。
We're going to deal with these guys.
我们会? - 我为什么不和 Saf 组队
We will? - Why don't I team up with Saf
你和我姐姐一起去吗? - 好吧,好吧,那不是
and you go with my sister? - Okay, well, that's not what
我有问题。 - 好吧,亨利,跟我来。
I'm having a problem with. - Okay, Henry, come with me.
小心。 - 一直。
Be careful. - Always.
我在和她说话, 但你也要小心。
I was talking to her, but you be careful, too.
[重击继续]
[thumping continues]
[重击继续]
[thumping continues]
不好了。
Oh, no.
他在使用魔法 唤醒木乃伊。
He's using magic to awaken the mummy.
这不好了。
That's not good.
[松了一口气] 他的咒语没有奏效。
[sighs in relief] His spell didn't work.
[叹气] 伙计,那是一个亲密的人。
[sighs] Man, that was a close one.
[咕噜声] [双方尖叫]
[grunts] [both scream]
[咆哮]
[growling]
它是为了眼睛。 - 我们如何阻止它?
It's going for the Eye. - How do we stop it?
不用担心。它不能过去的那里有乳香。
Don't worry. It can't get past the frankincense.
那个臭油阻止不了它。
Well, that smelly oil isn't gonna stop it.
哦,你的这些小信仰。
Oh, ye of little faith.
谢谢你的信任票,亨利。
Thanks for the vote of confidence, Henry.
【两人都松了口气】
[both sigh in relief]
有效。 - 你看?
It worked. - You see?
我完全掌握了这个魔法。
I've totally got this magic nailed.
[咆哮]
[growls]
出了一些小问题。 - 你不说。
A few teething problems. - You don't say.
帮我打开这扇门。
Help me get this door open.
[远处的砰砰声]
[distant thumping]
[重击继续]
[thumping continues]
[重击继续]
[thumping continues]
表现自己。
Behave yourself.
[砰砰声停止]
[thumping stops]
谢谢你。
Thank you.
我们必须让他闭嘴。
We've got to shut him up.
其他人去哪儿了?
Where'd the others go?
你站岗。 我去分散他的注意力。
You stand guard. I'll go distract him.
不,不要。 我——太危险了。
No. Don't. I-it's too dangerous.
你有更好的计划吗? - 是的。我们都可以分散他的注意力。
Have you got a better plan? - Yes. We'll both distract him.
[戏剧音乐]
[dramatic music]
[首席蛇 不祥地念诵]
[Chief Serpent chanting ominously]
打扰一下,先生。 - [继续念诵]
Excuse me, sir. - [continues chanting]
你能告诉我们怎样去白金汉宫吗?
Can you give us directions to Buckingham Palace?
或者更好的是,电梯?
Or better yet, a lift?
好的,你明白了。
Okay, you got this.
[钹叮当]
[cymbals jingling]
哇。 我很震惊那没有用。
Wow. I'm shocked that didn't work.
闭嘴,亨利。我没有 还没有完成咒语,是吗?
Shut up, Henry. I haven't finished the spell yet, have I?
听我说,古人。
Hear me, ancients.
回来, 你西方的鳄鱼。
Get back, you crocodile of the West.
剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表