剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表
我不敢相信我真的出现在这里。
I can't believe I'm really here.
欢迎来到 帝王谷。
Welcome to the Valley of the Kings.
这是在妈妈和爸爸的挖掘地附近。 我知道该去哪里。
This is near Mum and Dad's dig. I know just where to go.
你知道怎么做?
You do?
我们不应该解决魔法门的事吗
Shouldn't we stay close to the magic door thing
万一它又打开呢?
in case it opens?
你想不想去看看埃及?
Do you want to see Egypt or not?
是的,但我不想永远被困在这里。
Yeah, but I don't wanna be trapped here forever.
这用不了很长时间。
It's not gonna take long.
相信我, 你会喜欢的。
And trust me, you're gonna love it.
[笑] 快点!
[laughs] Come on!
[都笑了]
[both laughing]
[欢快的音乐]
[upbeat music]
远离书本吧。
Step away from the books.
[叹气] 根本不值一提。
[sighs] Just nothing.
什么都没有,什么都没有。
Nothing, and nothing.
不要那么做。我们应该实际做点什么。
Stop that. We need to actually do something.
看,知识是强大的武器。
Look, knowledge is a powerful weapon.
我在武装自己。
I'm arming myself.
好吧。 在这种情况下,我要怎么帮助你?
Fine. In that case, how can I help?
回到课堂, 并为我掩护。
By going back to class and covering for me.
我明白了。
I've got this.
埃及皇室,记得吗?
Egyptian royalty, remember?
我的伟大-伟大-伟大- 伟大伟大伟大...
My great-great-great- great-great-great...
哦,你明白了——
oh, you get the idea--
我的曾祖父
my very great granddad
应该是设计了胡夫金字塔。
is supposed to have designed the Pyramid of Khufu.
埃及是我擅长的事。
Egypt is kind of my thing.
嗯。
Uh-huh.
所以你是不是古代埃及卡门的专家?
So you're an expert on Ancient Egyptian Ka doors, are you?
好吧... [轻笑]
Well... [chuckles]
埃及卡门,没懂的那么多。
Egyptian Ka doors, not so much.
他们到底是什么? - [叹气] 看。
What even are they? - [sighs] Look.
你离开我怎么办
Tell you what, how about you leave me
看看我能在这些书中找到些线索?
to see what I can find in these books?
我能看懂,你知道的。
I can read, you know.
[古怪的打击乐]
[quirky percussive music]
达达。 [模糊的喋喋不休]
Ta-da. [indistinct chatter]
我以为我们要去看金字塔?
I thought we were going to see the Pyramids?
哦,他们在吉萨几英里之外。
Oh, they're miles away at Giza.
但除此之外, 还可以看到了另一个世界奇迹
But besides, got one of the wonders
世界奇迹。
of the world right here.
[吸气] 沙拉三明治。
[inhales] Falafel.
你让我们在烈日下一路走到这里
You're telling me we walked all the way here
就为了这个?
in the hot sun for this?
嗯,我只是想--
Well, I just thought--
天啊。 它们闻起来不可思议。
Oh, man. They smell incredible.
你擅长讨价还价吗?
You any good at haggling?
伙计,我很了不起的。 [轻笑]
Mate, I'm amazing. [chuckles]
这就所谓的卡门精神
It says here that Ka doors were how spirits
世界各地的旅行者,生生世世。
travelled from the worlds of the living to the dead.
我已经知道够多了。
That much we knew already.
是的,我的意思是, 呃,显然……
Yeah, I mean, duh, obviously...
这好像是 一种门户或网♥关♥。
It seems like a sort of portal or gateway.
你说的是门户吗?
Did you say portal?
这可能没什么。 - 不,继续。
It's probably nothing. - No, go on.
我妈妈会给我讲关于魔法门的睡前故事,。
My mum would tell me bedtime stories about a magic portal.
看,现在, 我们正在取得进展。
See, now, we're getting somewhere.
她喜欢讲有关法老的事。
She loves talking about the Pharaohs.
“我们失散多年的表亲,” 她打电♥话♥给他们。
"Our long-lost cousins," she calls them.
她说他们被魔法传送门带走了
She said they had a magic portal
这可以把他们传到了遥远的地方。
that could whisk them off to faraway lands.
听起来很酷。 - 是的。
Sounds pretty cool. - Yeah.
唯一的缺点是 如果你在那里逗留太久,
The only downside was if you stayed too long,
你会被永远的困在里面。
you'd be trapped on the wrong side of wherever forever.
永远?
Forever?
但这只是一个古老的童话,对吧?
But it's just an old fairy tale, right?
好的,爸爸很快就会完成他的面料。
Okay, Dad'll be finished with the fabrics soon.
你能替我掩护吗?
Can you cover for me?
你要去做什么?
What are you gonna do?
尝试打开那个魔法传送门。
Try and open that magic portal.
祝你好运。
Good luck.
嗯。
Mmm.
你讨价还价的本事真不错,威尔。
Amazing job on the haggling, Will.
我喜欢额外的沙拉三明治。
I'm loving the extra falafel.
不是我喜欢的颜色。
Not really my color.
你送什么给那个拥有一切的女孩?
What do you get for the girl that has everything?
需要我的建议吗?
Want my advice?
和 Safiya 一起玩吧。
Play it cool with Safiya.
多一点...
Be a bit more...
神秘。
Mysterious.
[都笑了]
[both laugh]
如果你能看清自己。
If you could see yourself.
如果你能找到球, 我们支付双倍的费用,
If you can find the ball, we pay double,
如果没有,我们将获得免费赠品。
if not, we get a freebie.
好的。
Okay.
准备好?
Ready?
这就是为什么他们管我叫伟大的胡迪尼。
That's why they call me The Great Houdini.
是的,我的艺名还名声在外。
Yeah, I'm still working on my stage name.
你知道谁会喜欢其中之一?
You know who'd love one of these?
两者:西奥。
both: Theo.
很不错,你了解我姐姐 。
You know my sister pretty well.
她很容易被人读懂。
She's pretty easy to read.
没人这样说过
Said nobody. Ever.
[钟声]
[bell tolling]
[马嘶鸣]
[horses whinnying]
[欢快的音乐]
[upbeat music]
[柔和的戏剧音乐]
[soft dramatic music]
别再靠那个了!
Stop leaning on that!
尤里卡。
Eureka.
爸爸,有一些古希腊语适合你。
There's some Ancient Greek for you, Dad.
哦,真蠢,正常手臂的长度。
Oh, stupid, normal-length arms.
[咕噜声] 再向左一点。
[grunts] A bit more to the left.
[清嗓子] - 哦,克莱夫。
[clears throat] - Oh, Clive.
你能帮我一把吗 用只手还是一只脚?
Can you lend me a hand or a foot?
哈!
Ha!
[咕噜声]
[grunts]
我会把它当作不。
I'll take that as a no.
[打击乐]
[percussive music]
嗯。
Hm.
大家注意看这顶帽子。
Everyone, watch this hat.
奇怪的事情可能发生。
Something strange might happen.
三二一。
Three, two, one.
[人群喘息,喋喋不休]
[crowd gasps, chatters]
非常感谢。 谢谢你。
Thank you very much. Thank you.
谢谢你。 可是等等。
Thank you. But wait.
还有更多。
There's more.
对于我的下一个把戏...
For my next trick...
显然,我要去——去 把我的手变成石头。
Apparently, I'm going--going to turn my hand into stone.
[笑]
[laughs]
我的手。
My hand.
石头? - 是的。
Stone? - Yeah.
好的。让我们快离开这里。
Okay. Let's get out of here.
嗯,对不起,伙计们。 演出中场休息时间。
Um, sorry, folks. Time for a show intermission.
我们现在需要回家了。 - 回墓穴?
We need to go home now. - Tomb time?
当然。
Definitely.
没有魔法传送门?
No magic portal?
还没有。
Not yet.
其实我真的需要你来帮帮我。
Actually, I could really use your help.
显然,但这是改过自新的最佳时机?
Clearly, but is this the best time for a makeover?
剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表