剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表
好的,让我们这样做。
Okay, let's do this.
听我说,古人。
Hear me, ancients.
老实说,这太酷了。
Honestly, this is so cool.
哦,我现在?
Oh, me now?
你的意思是 要治愈我,
You're meant to be curing me,
不是……不管那是什么。
not...whatever that was.
以奥西里斯的名义, 永恒之主,
In the name of Osiris, lord of the everlasting,
哈索尔,法老之母 和 Ra 之眼,
of Hathor, mother of pharaohs and Eye of Ra,
从这个 shabti 施展魔法
cast the magic from this shabti
并驱逐它 超越黑暗。
and banish it beyond the darkness.
[一般] 世界上最糟糕的事情。
[normally] Worst thing in all the world.
等等!
Wait!
我回来了!
I'm me again!
还原了。好吧。
Full-sized. Okay.
公主在哪里?
Where's the princess?
你在上面做什么?
What are you doing up there?
她把我变成了一尊雕像。
She turned me into a statue.
啊,玩游戏,是吗?
Ah, playing a game, are you?
我以为你那是受到惩罚。
I thought you were all being punished.
不,不,我是认真的。
No, no, I'm serious.
那个女孩会魔法。
That girl can do magic.
她度过了漫长的一天。
She's had a long day.
关于沙布蒂斯的这么多的学习 。
So much learning about shabtis.
他们的眼睛可能生病了 。
Probably sick of the sight of them.
你看起来确实很恶心, 公主。
You do look rather queasy, Princess.
我最好还是把你送回你叔叔那。
It's best I get you back to your uncle.
还有你们, 整理那些沙布蒂板条箱。
And you lot, sort out those shabti crates.
是的,因为那是我们一定会去做的事情,
Yes, 'cause that's definitely what we were doing,
不是吗,亨利?
wasn't it, Henry?
在我脸上有什么东西吗?
Have I got something on my face?
你施了魔法,姐姐。
You did magic, sis.
真正的魔法。
Real magic.
真的很真实。
Really real.
是的,我做到了,不是吗?
Yeah, I did, didn't I?
我治愈了一个诅咒。
I cured a curse.
我可以治疗爸爸。
I can fix Dad.
酷。如果有我能帮上的事情,
Cool. If there's anything I can do,
如果你还需要更多的鸡骨头, 我可以去吃鸡腿?
if you need more chicken bones, a drumstick I could eat?
谢谢,亨利,但是...
Thanks, Henry, but...
我想我有魔法顺序,
I think I've got the magic sorted,
但你知道, 克莱夫的沙布蒂板条箱
but you know, Clive's shabti crates
不会改变自己。
aren't gonna shift themselves.
对,是的。
Right, yeah.
那就指望你和我了。
Guess that's on you and me then.
对不起,亨利,我要走了。
Sorry, Henry, gotta dash.
那些剧院在等待我的表演。
Those theatre queues need entertaining.
晚点, 我们需要谈谈有关...
But later, we so need to talk about...
好吧,一切。
well, everything.
我还有很多问题。
I still have a lot of questions.
看样子,只有我去了。
So, just me then.
嗯,确保爸爸没事。
Look, make sure Dad's okay.
别担心。
Don't you worry.
我会保证爸爸安全的。
I'm gonna make Dad safe.
[钟声]
[clock chimes]
好吧,我有魔法了,
Okay, I've got the magic,
我只需要找到 正确的咒语。
I just need to find the right spell.
[紧张的音乐]
[tense music]
这必须奏效。
This has to work.
[呼吸困难]
[strained breathing]
听我说,古人。
Hear me, ancients.
以孔舒之名, 月之主,
In the name of Khonshu, lord of the moon,
荷鲁斯,明亮的复仇者,
of Horus, bright-eyed avenger,
和塞赫迈特, 最凶猛的守护者,
and Sekhmet, fiercest of guardians,
我施展了这个魔法。
I cast this magic out.
我施展了这个魔法。
I cast this magic out.
我施展了这个魔法。
I cast this magic out.
这个魔法出……出,出……
this magic out...out, out...
我施展了这个魔法。
I cast this magic out.
[抽泣]
[sobs]
[小声] 对不起。
[quietly] I'm sorry.
西奥。 [清嗓子]
Theo. [clears throat]
爸爸? - [咕噜声]
Dad? - [grunts]
爸爸。 - 嗯。
Dad. - Mm.
西奥。 - 爸爸。
Theo. - Dad.
[清嗓子]
[clears throat]
[神奇的闪光]
[magical shimmering]
呃,看起来有明显的好转。
A, uh, remarkable recovery.
啊。现在没有诅咒了,嗯,西奥?
Ah. No curses now, eh, Theo?
是的,爸爸。
No, Dad.
爱你,爸爸。 - 嗯,也爱你。
Love you, Dad. - Mm, love you too.
真的吗?
Really?
所有这些大惊小怪 的事实证明
All this fuss over what has proved to be
这种小病。
such a little ailment.
我对你很失望, 阿利斯泰尔。
I am disappointed in you, Alistair.
哦,妈妈。 你简直不敢相信
Oh, Mother. You could hardly believe
在这件事上我有选择吗?
I had a choice in the matter?
我从没把你当作装病者,阿利斯泰尔。
I never took you for a malingerer, Alistair.
好吧,我只是很高兴我恢复得那么快。
Well, I'm just happy I recovered so speedily.
【对话继续 隐隐约约]
[conversation continues indistinctly]
两个诅咒下来...
Two curses down...
[神奇的闪光]
[magical shimmering]
还有数百人要走。
Just hundreds more to go.
[耳语重叠]
[whispering voices overlapping]
[激动人心的音乐]
[exciting music]
剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表