剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表
可以了,好了。
All set.
现在距离日食不远了。
Not long till the eclipse now.
几乎都结束了。 - 我希望威尔没事。
It's nearly all over. - I hope Will's all right.
眼睛变得如此强大。
The Eye is getting so powerful.
信♥号♥♥好强 这几乎就像...
The signal is so strong, it's almost like it's...
[悬疑音乐]
[suspenseful music]
就在这儿?
Right here?
给这里。 - 祝你好运。
Give it here. - Good luck.
向左转。
To the left.
这些人是谁?
Who are these people?
[不祥的音乐]
[ominous music]
我净化自己, 强大的阿佩普。
I cleanse myself, mighty Aapep.
混乱的时代临近了。
The time of chaos nears.
[戏剧电子音乐]
[dramatic electronic music]
你认为他们看到我们了吗? - 等待。
Do you think they saw us? - Wait.
这里也有蛇吗? - 当然有。
Are there Serpents here too? - Of course there are.
我们总是说这将是他们来的第一个地方。
We always said this would be the first place they'd come.
我知道但是 -
I know, but--
我真希望 你没来。
I really wish you hadn't come.
[笑声] 好的。
[chuckles] Yeah, okay.
我可以提示一下。
I can take a hint.
不要误会我的意思, 我的意思是,我很高兴你在这里,
Don't get me wrong, I mean, I'm glad you're here,
但我们被蛇包围了 。
but we are surrounded by Serpents.
我别无选择。
I had no choice.
眼睛导致街机的机器失控。
The Eye sent the machines at the arcade haywire.
然后蛇人出现了。
Then the Serpents turned up.
我不知道, 这听起来会很疯狂
I don't know, this is gonna sound crazy,
但就像 眼睛想在这里。
but it was like the Eye wanted to be here.
那是一种脉动。
It was sort of pulsing.
看,现在更亮了, 更激烈。
Look, now it's brighter, more intense.
好像真的很喜欢... 在你身边。
It seems to really like... being around you.
同样地。
Likewise.
[轻音乐]
[soft music]
我的意思是,当然是眼睛。 - 反正...
I mean, the Eye, of course. - Anyway...
好吧,现在不是时候。 你需要出去。
Okay, now is so not the time. You need to get out.
[紧张的音乐]
[tense music]
交出眼睛。
Hand over the Eye.
走开。那是我的。 - 这是我的。
Get off. That's mine. - It's mine.
什么?
What?
你用它做了什么? [咯咯笑]
What have you done with it? [cackles]
不! - 威尔,威尔,走,走,走!
No! - Will, Will, go, go, go!
如果可以的话,抓住我! 得到它,快!
Catch me if you can! Get it, quick!
萨菲亚,加油! 哦,不,不,不。
Safiya, come on! Oh, no, no, no.
走,走,走,走,走,走。 - 来吧。
Go, go, go, go, go, go. - Come on.
快,快,关门。
Quick, quick, close the door.
[戏剧音乐]
[dramatic music]
嘿!
Hey!
没有人喜欢一个痛苦的失败者。
Nobody likes a sore loser.
有什么办法关闭这个东西?
Is there any way to turn this thing off?
它对日食做出反应。 它必须很近。
It's reacting to the eclipse. It must be close.
曾经希望你能像胡迪尼一样消失吗?
Ever wish you could make like Houdini and disappear?
哦,就是这样。 跟我来。
Oh, that's it. Follow me.
[紧张的音乐]
[tense music]
你认为他们看到我们了吗? - 是的。
Do you think they saw us? - Yep.
那个有什么用途? - 回来。
What's that for? - Get back.
你在干什么? - 你会看到的。
What are you doing? - You'll see.
稍后尖叫。 我们没有时间。
Scream later. We don't have time.
不,这是不可能的。
No, it's impossible.
我需要你搜索 现在这个博物馆的每一寸。
I need you to search every inch of this museum now.
我们不能让他们逃脱。
We can't let them get away.
[不祥的音乐]
[ominous music]
日食在我们身上。 她还没有回来。
The eclipse is upon us. She has not returned.
去拿马车。
Get the carriage.
好吧,我们应该 现在离开这里。
Okay, we should get out of here now.
【亮弦乐演奏】
[bright string music playing]
是时候了,海瑞塔。 - 是的。
It's time, Henrietta. - Yes.
[玻璃响]
[glass ringing]
女士们,先生们, 日食
Ladies and gentlemen, the eclipse
距离酒店只有几分钟的路程。
is just a few minutes away.
如果你能走到博物馆的前面。
If you could make your way to the front of the museum.
克莱夫在这里 将为大家提供
And Clive here will provide everyone
佩戴合适的眼镜。
with the appropriate eyewear.
我们去花♥园♥吧。
Let's get to the garden.
就这样绑起来? 那会很有趣。
Roped up like this? That's gonna be fun.
哎呀! - 嘘!
Oops! - Shh!
哦,愚蠢的狒狒!
Ooh, blundering baboon!
啊。
Ugh.
呵呵,真是踩踏事件。
Huh, quite the stampede.
这似乎筹款方面
It would seem fundraising functions
不是你的强项。
aren't your forte.
哦。
Oh.
你见过其他人吗?
Have you seen the others?
也许他们成功逃脱了。
Maybe they managed to get away.
[不祥的音乐]
[ominous music]
戴上你的眼镜, 你的太阳能观察眼镜。
Get your glasses, your solar viewing glasses.
当我们陷入永恒的黑暗时,惊叹不已。
Marvel as we are plunged into eternal darkness.
你又让我们失望了!
You failed us again!
[笑声] - 迷人。
[chuckles] - Fascinating.
[人群喘着粗气]
[crowd gasping]
日食开始了。 好吧,把眼睛给我。
The eclipse is starting. Okay, give me the Eye.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
现在会发生什么?
What happens now?
传说说 它会暴露藏身之处
The legend says it will reveal the hiding place
奥西里斯之杖。
of the Staff of Osiris.
嗯,也许它是一张地图。 试着把它垂下来。
Well, maybe it's a map. Try angling it down.
[轻柔空灵的音乐]
[soft ethereal music]
你看到什么了吗?
You see anything?
地面。 那个桶?
The ground. Uh, that bucket?
哇。
Wow.
我当然希望威尔已经走出地下室。
I sure hope Will has gotten out of the basement.
我不要他 错过这个。
I wouldn't want him to miss this.
难怪他会糊涂。
No wonder he's confused.
我的意思是,谈论多重含义的。
I mean, talk about mixed signals.
你知道你实际上不是太阳,对吧??
You know you're not actually the sun, right?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
伤害任何试图接近的人。
Hurting anyone who tries to get close.
我没有伤害任何人。
I haven't hurt anyone.
你真的不知道 你对人的影响。
You really have no idea the effect you have on people.
我——对不起。
I--I'm sorry.
我有没有说过什么 让你心烦意乱?
Have I said something to upset you?
我们不是在谈论我。
We're not talking about me.
好吧,我们在谈论谁?
Well, who are we talking about?
什么——发生了什么事?
What--what's happening?
[空灵的音乐]
[ethereal music]
很快,太阳会闪烁, 通往奥西里斯的大门
Soon, the sun will blink, and the gates to Osiris
将打开。
will open.
哦,他们在哪里?
Oh, where are they?
光, 它来自花♥园♥。
The light, it's coming from the garden.
我们走吧。 - 好的。
Let's go. - Okay.
等待它。 等待它。
Wait for it. Wait for it.
我从没见过如此美丽的东西。
I've never seen anything so beautiful.
哦,我有。 - 什么时候?
Oh, I have. - When?
我第一次见到你的那天。
The day I first saw you.
[都笑了]
[both laugh]
过来,你这个老妖精。
Come here, you old charmer.
[戏剧电子音乐]
[dramatic electronic music]
他们来了, 安然无恙。
Here they are, safe and sound.
一切都好吗? - 我认同。
Is everything okay? - I think so.
我的意思是,眼睛已经采取了 对提奥来说有点光彩,
I mean, the Eye has taken a bit of a shine to Theo,
然而在其他方面... - 你不能拒绝吗?
but otherwise... - Can't you turn that down?
剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表