剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表
[都笑了]
[both laugh]
好的, 如果你把手放在
All right, if you put your hand
在这里的这个符号♥上, 那我可以...
on this symbol here, then I can...
等等,怎么样打开门户?
Wait, what about the pull of the portal?
怎么样? - 我们可能会白费力气
What about it? - We won't be much use
如果我们也被拖去威尔和亨利的地方 。
to Will and Henry if we get dragged through too.
等一下。你说得对。
Wait. You're right.
无需惊讶。
No need to sound so surprised.
好的,是时候制定新计划了。
Okay, time for a new plan.
快点,亨利。 情况越来越糟糕。
Hurry up, Henry. It's getting worse.
不要认为自己很幸运。
Think yourself lucky.
我快♥感♥觉不到我的手或脚。
I can't feel my hands or feet at all.
[咕哝,紧张]
[both grunting, straining]
坚持住。 我吃饱了沙拉三明治。
Hold up. I'm full of falafel.
[笑] 我是“falafull”。
[laughs] I'm "falafull."
你是“愚蠢的”。
You're "falafoolish."
你真的想要成为一座雕像
You really want to end up a statue
留下永恒?
for the rest of eternity?
[咕噜声] 我们要动起来了!
[grunts] We gotta move!
手指交叉 这是安全的。
Fingers crossed that's secure.
手指交叉?什么 -
Fingers crossed? What--
你准备好了?
You're ready?
实际上,也许这不是个好主意。
Actually, maybe this isn't such a good idea.
好,那我们开始吧。
Okay, let's go then.
三点,好吗?
On three, okay?
一二三。
One, two, three.
[传送门嘶嘶声]
[portal whooshes]
我可以看到他们。
I can see them.
威尔!亨利!
Will! Henry!
西奥。帮帮我。
Theo. Help.
来吧,亨利。
Come on, Henry.
我们有这个。 只需多走几步。
We've got this. Just a few more steps.
快点。快点。快点。
Come on. Come on. Come on.
抓住我的手!
Grab my hand!
差不多了。
Almost there.
我不能动。 - 亨利,你必须移过来。
I can't move. - Henry, you have to move.
哦,你离得太近了!
Oh, you're so close!
[咕噜声]
[grunts]
[绳索吱吱作响]
[ropes squeaking]
怎么要这么长时间?
What is taking so long?
我们该怎么做?
What do we do?
我们没办法移♥动♥它们。
There's no way we can move them.
他们正在变成石头。
They're turning into stone.
好的,我们一起努力拉就有可能。
Okay, we can if we work together.
是的,我们必须这样做。
Yes, we have to.
好的。 如果可能帮助到男孩们。
Okay. If it'll help the boys.
你准备好了吗?
You ready?
就像我一直准备着。 - 好的。
As I'll ever be. - Okay.
[绳索吱吱作响]
[ropes squeaking]
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
到底发生了什么?
What even happened?
[咕噜声] 没关系,我会帮助你。
[grunts] It's all right, I've got you.
[雕像隆隆声]
[statue rumbles]
不不不! 传送门要关闭了!
No, no, no! The portal is gonna close!
不!不,不能关!
No! No, it can't!
[咕噜声]
[grunts]
[都气喘吁吁]
[both panting]
魔法消失了
The magic's gone.
别让我们再次经历这种事情。
Don't reckon we'll be going through that again.
呸。 - 听起来更糟
Whew. - That sounded worse
比西奥唱歌♥。 [笑声]
than Theo singing. [laughter]
萨菲亚,你——你救了我的命。
Safiya, you--you saved my life.
这是很酷的事。
Not exactly playing it cool.
一天过完了, 是不是?
Finished for the day, have we?
啊,你一定会成为魔术师。
Ah, you must be Will the magician.
你有没有帮助他们做遗忘的功课?
Did you make their schoolwork disappear?
哦,关于翻译,我们——
Oh, about the tra-translation, we--
“说话, 怀念那个狡猾的英雄,
"Speak, Memory of the cunning hero,
“流浪者, 一次又一次地偏离航线
"the wanderer, blown off course time and again
在他掠夺特洛伊的神圣高地之后 。”
after he plundered Troy's sacred heights."
我要继续吗? - 优秀的作品。
Shall I go on? - Excellent work.
做得好,萨菲亚。
Well done, Safiya.
嗯,像那样完美的表现后 ,
Well, after a performance like that,
我想我欠你们所有人一些休息时间。
I suppose I owe you all some time off for good behavior.
玩得开心。
Have fun.
[轻音乐]
[light music]
什么?
What?
女孩可以喜欢漂亮的衣服且变的更聪明。
A girl can like nice clothes and be smart.
好吧,你再次拯救了我们的皮肤 。
Well, you saved our skins, again.
看,我真的,关于昨天发生的事情真的很抱歉 。
Look, I'm really, really sorry about what happened yesterday.
让我们重新开始, 朋友们?
Let's start over. Friends?
我愿意。
I would like that.
所以来吧,你们两个。 埃及过得怎么样?
So come on, you two. How was Egypt?
你怎么知道?
How did you know?
到处写着的都是你的“fez”。
It's written all over your "fez."
嘿,不用抢。 我其实是给你的。
Hey, no need to snatch. I actually got that for you.
真的? - 是的。
Really? - Yeah.
哦,谢谢,亨利。
Oh, thanks, Henry.
我喜欢它。
I love it.
还有,呃,当我看到这个我想到了你 。
And, uh, I thought of you when I saw this.
耶,礼物。
Yay, presents.
[欢快的音乐]
[upbeat music]
嗯,一个沙巴蒂,是个有趣的礼物。
Huh, a shabti. That's funny.
好吧,你不应该有。
Well, you shouldn't have.
你,呃,真的, 真的不应该。
You, uh, really, really shouldn't have.
好吧,今天是史诗般的一天。
Well, today's been epic.
传送。 [笑]去埃及。
Teleported. [laughs] To Egypt.
我的意思是,当我们几乎要转变成了石头……
I mean, sure we nearly got turned into stone...
因为魔法很危险。
Because magic's dangerous.
这就是为什么我需要掌控它。
That's why I need to master it.
我是说, 谁知道外面有什么?
I mean, who knows what's out there?
谁知道它能做什么?
Who knows what it could do?
剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表