剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表
胡椒!
Pepper!
啊,克莱夫!
Ah, Clive!
楼下的花
The flowers downstairs
需要放入花瓶
need putting into vases
为了增加展示效果。
to brighten up the displays.
我们必须给别人留下一个好印象。
We have to make a good impression.
我看起来像花商吗?
Do I look like a florist?
这么多辣椒。
So much pepper.
嘿西奥。
Hey Theo.
哦,嗨,威尔! 我们遇到了问题。
Oh, hi, Will! We have a problem.
你确定 ?
We do?
一只小鸟告诉我
A little bird tells me
你真的对某事很着迷。
you've taken a real fancy to something.
什--
Wh--
[柔和的戏剧音乐]
[soft dramatic music]
皮尔金顿夫人的馅饼店。
Mrs. Pilkington's pie shop.
哦,是的。
Uh-oh, yes.
好吧,如果你帮我通过这个,你可以吃一个! 。
Well, you can have one! If you help me pass this.
哦好的,
Oh, okay,
但前提是你帮助我解决这个问题。
but only if you help me fix this.
我给你买♥♥馅饼!
I'm buying you pie!
馅饼很好。 这个更好。
Pie's good. This is better.
我只需要你 阻止那个弹簧。
I just need you to hold that spring back.
这就是梅菲尔美甲的四个小时
This is what four hours in Manicures of Mayfair
看起来。 它们是一件艺术品。
looks like. They're a work of art.
可惜那是数学而不是艺术测试。
Pity it's maths and not an art test then.
你可能已经通过了。
You might have passed that.
[干笑]
[dry chuckle]
对不起,亲爱的。
Sorry, darlings.
准备见识未来吧。
Prepare to glimpse the future.
来吧,萨菲。
Come on, Saffy.
萨菲?
Saffy?
我得让她干活。
I had to call her something.
[机器隆隆声]
[machine rumbling]
有用!
It works!
好的。 伟大的。
Okay. Great.
现在来做数学。
Now make with the maths.
如果我的成绩达不到要求,
If my grades don't hold up,
拉米叔叔会把我又送去寄宿学校了。
Uncle Rami's gonna try sending me to boarding school again.
那不关我的事。
Not on my watch.
好吧,给定等腰线 直角 A、B、C、
Okay, so given isosceles right angle A, B, C,
其中C是90度...
where C is 90 degrees...
但魔法的魔法! 它不只是在改变。
But magic's magic! it can't just change.
嗯,它在, 它正在增强。
Well, it has, and it's growing.
看,它在以某种方式全连接起来。
Look, it's all connected somehow.
这可能是一个好的改变。 - 嗯,当然。
It could be a good change. - Well, sure.
埃及魔法都是为了一切变好。
Egyptian magic's all about good change.
就像当初 Ra 改变了他的女儿,
Like when Ra changed his daughter,
哈索尔,进入塞赫迈特。
Hathor, into Sekhmet.
确实。 好古老的拉。
Exactly. Good old Ra.
好吧,Sekhmet 差一点做到了毁灭人类——
Well, Sekhmet did almost destroy humanity so--
哦,糟糕的拉。
Oh, bad Ra.
我知道这听起来很疯狂,
I know it sounds crazy,
但你一定会相信我, 不是吗?
but you do believe me, don't you?
我完全相信你。
I totally believe in you.
所以有没有一些提示或技巧可以教教我?
So any tips or tricks you can teach me?
等等,等等! 你怎么不在街机店?
Wait, hold on! Why aren't you at the arcade?
我们很早就关门了,所以我想 -
We shut early so I thought I just--
哦,救命?
Oh, help?
- 我在想公园里可以有更多的冰淇淋N- I was thinking more ice cream in the park
用魔法课,但是,嘿, 我擅长拯救人类。
with a magic lesson, but, hey, I'm good with saving humanity.
[紧张的音乐]
[tense music]
深呼吸。
Deep breath.
外♥交♥部♥的官 没什么好害怕的。
A Foreign Office inspector is nothing to be scared of.
[强迫笑]
[forced laugh]
Krait 夫人,我猜?
Mrs. Krait, I presume?
小姐!
Miss!
我错过了什么?
What have I missed?
克瑞特小姐,
Miss Krait,
亨丽埃塔·斯洛克莫顿 还有我的丈夫阿利斯泰尔。
Henrietta Throckmorton and my husband, Alistair.
是的当然。 当然,当然。
Yes, of course. Of course, of course.
哦,好有劲的手!
Oh, strong!
外♥交♥部♥真是太棒了,
It's marvelous to see the Foreign Office
如此有远见, 雇用一个女人。
being so forward-thinking, hiring a woman.
他们一般都沉闷 和守旧——
They're normally so stuffy and old-fashioned--
我的意思是,不是那个 有什么问题
I mean, not that there's anything wrong
当然与外♥交♥部♥。
with the Foreign Office of course.
哦,不,不,不。 我的意思是——我们会——
Oh, no, no, no. I mean--we will--
今天的天气真不错,你不觉得吗?
Such lovely weather we're having, don't you think?
它比我想象的要小。
It's smaller than I imagined.
我们相信质量胜过数量。
We believe in quality over quantity.
我们在花♥园♥里准备好了茶 。
We've prepared tea in the garden.
还有蛋糕。 你看起来像个蛋糕爱好者。
And cake. You look like a cake lover.
[喘气]
[gasps]
花♥园♥请这边走。
The garden is this way.
嗯,请。 [清嗓子]
Mm, please. [clears throat]
对不起。
I'm sorry.
我太紧张了! 我们真的需要那个许可证。
It's the nerves! We really need that permit.
接下来也许可以把谈话交给我。
Then maybe leave the talking to me.
是的亲爱的。
Yes, dear.
这是一个直角 等腰三角形,看到了吗?
It's a right angled isosceles triangle, see?
所以你从 180 中取 90, 将其除以 2,即 45 度。
So you take 90 from 180, divide it by two, 45 degrees.
我知道,我很了不起,对吧? [机器呼呼]
I know, I'm amazing, right? [machine whirring]
停下--
Stop the--
[机器尖叫]
[machine squealing]
这是什么 - - 萨菲,不!
What is this-- - Saffy, no!
那里有什么—— - 停下!
What in heaven's-- - Stop!
[大喊] - 萨菲,拜托!
[yelping] - Saffy, please!
[模糊的喋喋不休]
[indistinct chatter]
它不工作了。 - 停下来!
It's not working. - Stop it!
把它停下来。 - 我无法阻止它。
Stop this thing. - I can't stop it.
不,不——啊! - 做点什么!
No, no--aah! - Do something!
你还好吗? - 走吧!
Are you okay? - Move!
走吧! - 我们离开这里吧。
Move! - Let's get out of here.
[重叠的喋喋不休 和尖叫]
[overlapping chatter and screams]
哦,看在上帝的份上,拜托滚出去吧!
Oh, for heaven's sake, get out of the way, please!
哦,我的天啊!
Oh, my goodness!
停下来!
Stop it!
不,不,不,不。 哦,不!
No, no, no, no. Oh, no!
好的。
Okay.
所以几天后会有日食。
So there's going to be a solar eclipse in a few days.
太阳对古埃及人来说很重要 ,对吧?
The sun's a big deal for the ancient Egyptians, right?
哦耶。 这对他们来说意味着一切。
Oh, yeah. It means everything to them.
不用等,你是对的。 日蚀——
No wait, you're right. The eclipse--
也许这就是原因 为什么魔法变了!
maybe that's the reason why the magic is changing!
我们走吧。
There we go.
[物体碰撞声]
[object clattering]
那是什么?
What was that?
这是Basbousa,以传统的埃及方式制♥作♥。
It's Basbousa, made the traditional Egyptian way.
在我们最后一次挖掘时我从厨师那里得到了食谱 。
I got the recipe from the cook on our last dig.
哦,你在挖掘时发现荷鲁斯之眼?
Oh, the dig on which you discovered the Eye of Horus?
是的。 我们为此感到非常自豪。
Yes. We're very proud of it.
你的女儿是不是很兴奋了?
Your daughter must have been thrilled?
我们的女儿?
Our daughter?
你知道女孩对于漂亮的小饰品是怎样的 。
You know how girls are for pretty little trinkets.
对于狄奥多西亚来说,它不仅仅是一个小饰品 。
It's more than a trinket to Theodosia.
她沉迷于此。
She's obsessed with it.
但你怎么知道我们有一个女儿?
But how did you know we had a daughter?
在你的申请评估中 ,
In assessing your application,
了解一切有关的情况是我的工作。
it is my job to know everything.
哦,那我们的申请进展怎样了?
剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表