剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表
这不仅仅是巧合 它就在这里。
It wasn't just a coincidence that it was here.
看起来确实 对我们很感兴趣。
It did seem pretty interested in us.
不, 它对我们不感兴趣。
No, it wasn't interested in us.
它对 Theo 很感兴趣。
It was interested in Theo.
我可以来两个热巧克力,好吗?
Can I have two hot chocolates, please?
如果你想要就自己动手了。 我受够了。
If you get them yourself. I'm done.
谁知道工作这么难做?
Who knew having a job was so hard?
“阿蒂,我的食物呢?” “阿蒂,我的酒呢?”
"Artie, where's my food?" "Artie, where's my drink?"
不过说真的, 我被吓跑了。
Seriously, though, I'm rushed off my feet.
我已经穿够了一堆千足虫穿的鞋子了。
I've worn out enough shoes for a bunch of millipedes.
[有趣的音乐]
[playful music]
你知道你需要什么, 阿蒂?
You know what you need, Artie?
一个助理。 我认识完美的人。
An assistant. I know the perfect person.
威尔? 他是街头魔术师。
Will? He's a street magician.
他喜欢开阔的道路。 他不想在这里工作。
He loves the open road. He wouldn't wanna work here.
你应该问他。 他可能会让你大吃一惊。
You should ask him. He might surprise you.
这一定非常棒 如果他说:“是的。”
It would be awesome if he said, "Yes."
你们两个会 一个完美的团队。
You two would be a brilliant team.
哦,我们会玩得很开心的!
Oh, we'd have so much fun!
哦,快乐的日子 在便士商场!
Oh, happy days in the Penny Arcade!
[都笑了]
[both chuckling]
[物体碰撞声]
[objects clattering]
你还好吗?
You okay?
是的。 - 我需要你拿走这个。
Yeah. - I need you to take this.
嗯,这有点酷。
Hmm, that's sort of cool.
还有项链, 所以不,谢谢。
Also a necklace, so no, thanks.
你的男人和珠宝怎么了?
What is it with you men and jewelry?
如果我告诉你 它有神奇的力量
What if I told you it had magical powers
可以保护街机
that was going to protect the Arcade
远离某种灾难?
from an almost certain disaster?
[哼哼]
[snorts]
[笑]
[laughing]
我会笑。
I would laugh.
那我无论如何都会接受它, 以防万一。
And then I'd take it anyway, just in case.
好的,酷。
Okay, cool.
[喃喃自语]
[muttering]
我永远不会从你那里拿回我的最高分。。
I'm never going to get my top score back from you.
不要放弃,亨利。 我喜欢一个不断尝试的男孩。
Don't give up, Henry. I like a boy who keeps trying.
你猜怎么了? - 国王让我
Guess what? - The King has made me
成为英国皇室成员名誉会员 。
an honorary member of the British Royal Family.
比那更好的。 是阿蒂给了我一份工作。
Better. Artie has offered me a job.
意思是不是 我们有免费筹码吗?
Does this mean we get free chips?
想得美。
Nice try.
威尔,这真是个好消息! - 它确是。
Will, that's awesome news! - It is.
如果你在这里做街头魔术,
If you're here instead of doing street magic,
我们可以多出去玩。
we'll be able to hang out more.
我要去工作了,萨菲亚。
I'm gonna be working, Safiya.
工作施默克。
Work schmerk.
我告诉过你我可以 照顾好自己,不是吗?
I told you I could look after myself, didn't I?
你做到了。
You did.
我是真为你高兴,威尔。
I'm seriously so happy for you, Will.
我不需要干扰。
I didn't even need to interfere.
[戏剧音乐]
[dramatic music]
她很强大。
She's powerful.
我将不得不对付她。
I will have to deal with her.
剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表