剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表
you put on yesterday. - That man we saw yesterday,
你以前在这里见过他吗 ?
have you seen him here before at all?
你好。
Hi.
我叫威尔。 很高兴再次见到你。
My name's Will. Good to see you again.
哦好的。 对不起。
Oh, okay. I'm sorry.
这事有点紧急。 - 你还好吗?
It's kind of urgent. - You okay?
并不好。 我需要找到他。
Not really. I need to find him.
希望我能帮忙。
Wish I could help.
以前在这里我从没见过他 。
I've never seen him here before.
但我会帮留意他。
But I will keep an eye out for you.
好的谢谢。
Okay, thanks.
我叫狄奥多西亚。 你可以叫我西奥。
My name's Theodosia. You can call me Theo.
那么罗莎琳德是谁?
So who's Rosalind?
哦,我要找的人 因为放弃了它。
Oh, the man I'm looking for dropped it.
我可以? - 是的。
May I? - Yeah.
我觉得掉了手镯什么的。
I think it fell off a bracelet or something.
嗯。
Hm.
我以前见过这个。
I've seen this before.
[响亮的叮当声]
[loud clattering, ringing]
[闷闷不乐,遥远] 我应该警告你。
[muffled, distant] I should warn you.
萨菲亚真的不喜欢被别人指挥。
Safiya really doesn't like being told what to do.
她是一个很任性的孩子。
She's a-- she's pretty headstrong.
我想你已见识过我们的女儿。
I think you've met our daughter.
[笑声]
[laughter]
好吧,你们帮了我一个大忙。
Well, you're doing me a huge favor.
我很感激。
And I appreciate it.
作为回报,有什么我可以为你们做的吗,
If there's anything that I can do for you in return,
告诉我吧。
let me know.
还真有一件事你或许可以帮助我们。
There is one thing you could help us with.
我们想得到新的挖掘许可证
We're trying to get a new permit to dig
在帝王谷的,
in the Valley of the Kings,
但是我们遇到了一些困难
but we've hit a few bumps in the road.
你教萨菲亚,
You teach Safiya,
我会去帮您取得需要的所有许可证。
I'll get you all the permits you need.
成交吗?
Deal?
两者:成交。
both: Deal.
[全都笑了]
[all chuckle]
[昆虫嗡嗡声]
[insect buzzing loudly]
[清嗓子,轻笑]
[clears throat, chuckles]
是的。
Yes.
[清嗓子]
[clears throat]
[不祥的音乐]
[foreboding music]
[昆虫嗡嗡声]
[insect buzzing loudly]
[轻声重叠的耳语]
[soft overlapping whispers]
这种事情不应该是警♥察♥该做的吗?
Shouldn't we let the police do this?
我是说, 如果窃贼袭击我们怎么办?
I mean, what if a burglar attacks us?
好吧,那会非常令人兴奋的。
That would be so exciting.
哈利,我就指望你来保护我了。
I'm counting on you to defend me, Harry.
是亨利。
It's Henry.
不,我对哈利没意见。
No, I'm okay with Harry.
来吧,伙计们, 现在还不算太远。
C'mon, guys, it's not too far now.
这儿是罗莎琳德。
There's Rosalind.
她住在一个这样的公♥寓♥?
She lives in one of these flats?
她是公♥寓♥。
She is the flat.
这是一个钥匙圈。
This is a key ring.
在莎士比亚人物之后公♥寓♥都有名字了
Flats are all named after Shakespeare characters.
所以你有罗莎琳德, 哈姆雷特和科迪莉亚。
So you have Rosalind, Hamlet and Cordelia.
哇,这真是令人印象深刻的侦探工作。
Wow, that is impressive detective work.
我经常给剧院人群表演。
I perform for the theater crowd.
吟游诗人在我的血液里。
The bard is in my blood.
另外,我认识一个做钥匙圈的人。
Plus, I know a guy who makes keyrings.
好的,太好了。 我们现在可以叫警♥察♥来吗?
Okay, great. Can we fetch the police now?
好吧,让我们看看他是否在家。
Well, let's see if he's home.
你好?
Hello?
有人在家吗?
Anyone home?
看起来空荡荡的。 而且这些窗户很脏。
Looks empty. And these windows are filthy.
嗯,可惜了
Well, it's a shame
钥匙圈 不带钥匙。
the keyring doesn't come with a key.
让我们标出这个地方等他回来。
Let's stake out the place until he gets back.
什么? 他闯进了你的房♥子。
What? He broke into your house.
我们这样做是公平的。
It's only fair we do the same.
哇。 她说得有道理。
Wow. She does have a point.
那个女孩是谁?
Who is that girl?
萨菲亚公主。 我想我恋爱了。
Princess Safiya. I think I'm in love.
[轻柔悬疑音乐]
[soft suspenseful music]
你有眼睛吗? - 不。
Do you have the eye? - No.
护身符有变身诅咒在保护它。
The amulet has a transformation curse protecting it.
那你知道怎样移除咒语?
Do you know the removal spell?
我在研究这个。
I'm working on it.
看起来你没时间了。
Looks like you're running out of time.
别担心我。 我会让我们眼前一亮。
Don't worry about me. I will get us the eye.
没必要。 我们的主人已经制定了其他计划。
No need. Our master has made other plans.
有什么计划?
What plans?
他们不关心你。
They don't concern you.
所有人都向 Aapep 致敬。
All hail Aapep.
混沌来了。
Chaos is coming.
[欢快的音乐]
[upbeat music]
[神秘音乐]
[mystical music]
我感觉这会吸引人群。
I have a feeling this will bring the crowds in.
荷鲁斯之眼。
The Eye of Horus.
这是一个有趣的符号♥。
It's an intriguing symbol.
这是用来辟邪的。
It's meant to ward off evil.
让我们希望它对窃贼有效 。
Let's hope it works on burglars.
啊,这应该可以解决问题。
Ah, this should do the trick.
[按键响亮]
[keys jangling loudly]
[清嗓子]
[clears throat]
[尖锐的铃♥声♥]
[sharp ringing]
好吧,我实在不愿意离开你们这美妙的博物馆,
Well, reluctant as I am to leave your wonderful museum,
我还有另一个约会。
I have another engagement.
有人见过萨菲亚吗?
Has anyone seen Safiya?
空间这么小。 怎么会有人这样生活?
It's so small. How can anyone live like this?
所以你真的是公主吗?
So you really are a princess?
没错。 你可以向我鞠躬,威尔。
That's right. You may bow, Will.
不可能。
Never gonna happen.
嘿,你叫他威尔。
Hey, you called him Will.
怎么叫不对我的名字?
How come you can't get my name right?
请问我们可以只专注于任务吗?
Can we just focus on the task at hand, please?
我们在找什么? 霍乱?
What are we looking for? Cholera?
哈。霍乱。说的好。
Ha. Cholera. Good one.
我可以随时为你服务 。
I'll be over here if you need me.
我们正在寻找任何东西与埃及或诅咒有关的东西。
We're looking for anything to do with Egypt or curses.
不要打开。
Don't start.
这是一封信。 名字是文森特·卡拉瑟斯。
Here's a letter. Name's Vincent Carruthers.
嗯,它说什么?
Well, what's it say?
他妈妈想要他回家度假。
His mother wants him to come home for a holiday.
嗯,他听起来像 -
Well, he sounds like a--
像一个正常人。
like a completely normal person.
[戏剧音乐]
[dramatic music]
[咕哝]
[grunting]
[尖锐的铃♥声♥]
[sharp ringing]
[重叠的耳语, 响铃]
[overlapping whispers, ringing]
这里什么都没有。
There's nothing here.
你闯入了 一个无辜的人的家。
You've broken into an innocent man's home.
你怎么能?
How could you?
是的,拿一块石头, 如果你还记得的话?
Yeah, with a rock, if you remember?
我这是自找麻烦。
I'm gonna be in so much trouble.
你说他是窃贼。
You said he was the burglar.
因为我认为他是。
Because I thought that he was.
任何人都可能是丢掉了那个钥匙圈的主人。
Anyone could have dropped that keyring.
如果是钥匙圈? 我是说,
If it is a keyring? I mean,
如果它掉的是手镯怎么办 一个叫罗莎琳德的女孩?
剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表