剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表
好的。
Okay.
但我有很多问题。
But I have a lot of questions.
哦,这里也一样。 这对我来说也很新鲜。
Oh, same here. This is all very new to me too.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
哦,萨菲亚,待在那儿。
Oh, Safiya, stay there.
我还能做什么? 等等,你不会真的去
What else am I gonna do? Wait, you're not really gonna
把我一个人留在这里, 你是吗?
leave me all alone here, are you?
不,你不能那样做! 你们怎么了?
No, you can't do that! What's wrong with you people?
你们都在哪里?
Where are you all?
这些沙巴蒂不会自己排列。
These shabtis won't sort themselves.
这里。这边。帮帮我!
Here. Over here. Help me!
到处乱逛我的展品,是吗?
Been mucking around with my exhibits, have we?
什么?我不是展览品, 我是公主。
What? I'm not an exhibit, I'm a princess.
我们会看到的。
We'll see about that.
这是一个给大英博物馆的沙布蒂 。
Another shabti for the British Museum.
什么? 不,我想被拒绝。
What? No, I want to be turned back.
没有送到--放下我! 并且要小心。
Not sent to the--put me down! And be careful.
别再这样对待我了 我是个老古董。
Stop treating me like I'm some old pot.
蚊子。
Mosquitoes.
我讨厌夏天。
I hate the summer.
我感觉很脆弱。
I'm feeling very breakable.
碎成碎片 对我来说太不好看了。
Smashed into bits is so not a good look on me.
[紧张的音乐]
[tense music]
[材料加工]
[material crunching]
哦,那太可笑了。
Ooh, that's crackly.
你绝对不是拉我的腿一下就施了魔法?
You're definitely not pulling my leg about the magic?
我希望。
I wish.
亨利,你应该帮忙的, 不要吃。
Henry, you're supposed to help, not eat.
这是一块鸡骨头, 不是吗?
It's a chicken bone, isn't it?
萨菲亚在哪里? - 啊,很有趣。
Where's Safiya? - Ah, very funny.
萨菲亚在哪里?
Where is Safiya?
你是故意的。 你明知道我有多喜欢她。
You've done this on purpose. You know how much I like her.
我什么都没做, 好吗?
I haven't done anything, all right?
你确实缩小了她,变成一个小小的泥娃娃。
You did shrink her into a tiny clay doll.
哦,是的,这是事实。
Oh, yes, apart from that.
好的, 她走不了多远。
All right, she can't have gotten far.
你们两个去找她。
You two go and look for her.
我要准备好咒语。
I'm gonna get the spell ready.
我想帮你。
I want to help you with that.
是的,好吧,找不到萨菲亚
Yeah, well, without Safiya
施不成咒语,所以去找吧。
there is no spell, so.
来吧,威尔。
Come on, Will.
[安静] 萨菲亚。 萨菲亚,你在哪里?
[hushed] Safiya. Safiya, where are you?
亨利埃塔,我的儿子应该躺在自己的床上,
Henrietta, my son should be in his own bed,
而不是躺在这里, 像一些常见的——
rather than sprawled here, like some common--
这是医生的建议。
It was the doc's idea.
啊,真的吗?
Ah, was it indeed?
那么,在那种情况下, 我想 -
Well, then in that case, I suppose--
萨菲亚。 - 萨菲亚。
Safiya. - Safiya.
萨菲亚。萨菲亚。萨菲亚。 - 萨菲亚。
Safiya. Safiya. Safiya. - Safiya.
到底怎么回事?
What on Earth?
[结结巴巴]
[stammering]
我们想知道是否,嗯,
We were wondering if, um,
斯洛克莫顿先生在这里安全吗?
Mr. Throckmorton was safe here?
是的,安全-ee-a。
Yeah, safe-ee-a.
而我想知道
Whereas I am wondering
你到底是谁, 年轻人。
who on earth you are, young man.
哦,是的。这是我们的朋友,威尔摩根。
Oh, yes. This is our friend, Will Morgan.
哦。柴郡摩根?
Oh. Of the Cheshire Morgans?
不... - [喘气]
No... - [gasps]
神奇的摩根。
The magic Morgans.
很高兴见到你。
Very nice to meet you.
而且你会。
And you, Will.
很高兴见到你和西奥结交了新朋友。
Good to see you and Theo making new friends.
但不是看到你就这样冲进来,
But not to see you bursting in,
像--像混混一样咆哮,
bellowing like--like costermongers,
尤其是在你父亲身体不适的时候。
especially when your father is unwell.
[咳嗽]
[coughs]
但爸爸会没事的, 不是吗?
But Dad's going to be okay, isn't he?
医生是这么说的。
The doc says so.
不,感谢你的行为。
No thanks to your behavior.
我想不出来 你从哪里拿到它。
I can't think where you get it from.
不,我也不能。
No, neither can I.
但现在我们会去的。
But we'll be going. Right now.
而且,我就拿这个。
And, I'll just-- I'll just take this.
你懂的, 不想要有任何响亮的声音
You know, don't want any loud music
打扰爸爸了,是吗?
disturbing Dad, do we?
非凡的!
Extraordinary!
[吹口哨]
[whistling]
别吹口哨了 快去把 Theodosia 叫回来。
Stop whistling and go and fetch Theodosia.
别放我 装在包装箱中。
Do not put me in a packing case.
我再说一遍,不要 把我放在那个包装箱里。
I repeat, do not put me in that packing case.
对,那么。 让我们确定你。
Right, then. Let's get you nailed down.
什么?不! 没有。你胆敢。
What? No! No. Don't you dare.
你在做什么?
What are you doing with that?
我们正试图找到萨菲亚。
We're trying to find Safiya.
嘘。我希望 它会放大她微小的声音。
Shh. I'm hoping it'll magnify her tiny voice.
我来了 来学习历史,
I came here to learn about history,
不要成为它的一部分。
not become part of it.
如果你现在让我出去, 我保证我不会
If you let me out now, I promise I won't include you
去博物馆投诉你 。
in my official complaint to the museum.
如果她不说话怎么办?
What if she's not talking?
是啊,你说得对。
Yeah, you're right.
是萨菲亚 说话是她的爱好。
It's Safiya, talking's her thing.
立即停止。 我会告诉我叔叔的。
Stop this at once. I'll tell my uncle.
我会告诉的 埃及大使♥馆♥。
I'll tell the Egyptian embassy.
我会派人去苏格兰场。
I'll send for Scotland Yard.
我会——你会后悔的。
I'll--you'll regret this.
我听到了什么。 在商店里。
I heard something. In the stores.
真的吗?你没听见 这些?
Really? You're not hearing any of this?
放下那把锤子。
Put down that hammer.
你的耳朵怎么了?
What is wrong with your ears?
[大声抨击] - 啊!大声。
[loud slam] - Ah! Loud.
好的,快, 萨菲亚有麻烦了。
Okay, quick, Safiya's in trouble.
电梯不在这里。 - 好吧,让我们走楼梯。
The lift's not here. - Okay let's take the stairs.
我的未来计划 不包括
My plans for the future did not include
变成 一个小小的木仆
being turned into a tiny wooden servant
并展示 在大英博物馆。
and put on display at the British Museum.
好的,我收回我的话, 魔法是真实的。
Okay, I take it back, magic is real.
魔法是真实的。 - 停止!
Magic is real. - Stop!
终于来帮忙了, 你?
Finally come to help, have you?
我们正在寻找 公主。
We're looking for the princess.
她没事吧? - 她现在。
Is she all right? - She is now.
我知道我会找到你的。
I knew I'd find you.
错了,傻瓜。
Wrong shabti, dummy.
什么?
What?
谢谢你,威尔。
Thank you, Will.
到底怎么回事 你们两个在玩吗?
What on Earth are you two playing at?
把它放下。 - 克莱夫,没关系。
Put that down. - Clive, it's okay.
那个shabti并不是为大英博物馆准备的。
That shabti was never meant for the British Museum.
她太漂亮了。
She's way too beautiful.
有价值的。 我的意思是,她太有价值了。
Valuable. I mean, she's way too valuable.
那好吧。 嗯,现在你来了,
All right, then. Well, now you're here,
你可以帮助我 把这些板条箱拿到楼上。
you can help me get these crates upstairs.
啊,我们很乐意,
Ah, we'd love to,
但我们已经得到了一些东西,有急事要处理。
but we've, um, got something urgent on right now.
没关系。
It's fine.
我会做的, 你们这些鼻涕虫的孩子。
I'll do it, you snot-nosed kids.
好的,每个人都要戴着他们的护身符?
Okay, is everyone wearing their amulets?
确实。 - 是的。
Definitely. - Yep.
剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表