剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表
等待。
Wait.
打开门。
Open the door.
我会一天两次检查房♥间
I would do a room check twice a day
当阿利斯泰尔还是个男孩的时候。
when Alistair was a boy.
去找阿努比斯,好吗?
Go find Anubis, okay?
[拉喵]
[Ra meows]
狄奥多西娅·斯罗克莫顿。
Theodosia Throckmorton.
我叫你收拾这个房♥间,
I asked you to tidy this room,
你做了完全相反的事情。
and you've done the exact opposite.
西奥,亲爱的, 这里发生了什么?
Theo, honey, what happened in here?
阿努比斯雕像在商店里复活了,
The Anubis statue in the stores came to life,
毁了我的房♥间,然后通过那个窗口逃跑了。
trashed my room, and escaped through that window.
孩子已经完全越界了。
The child is beyond the pale.
只有最严格的 严格的寄宿学校
Only the strictest of strict boarding schools
才能救她。 - 对不起,我有
will save her. - Sorry, I've got
有点紧急事—— 我们可以之后再谈谈惩罚
a bit of an emergency-- can we please talk punishment
之后?谢谢你。
later? Thank you.
如果还不算太晚 已经救了她。
If it's not too late to save her already.
他跳在那里。
He landed over there.
他仍可能还在花♥园♥里。
He could still be in the garden.
[咆哮]
[growling]
我听到了你奶奶的声音。
I heard your granny.
她是真想把你送去寄宿学校?
Was she serious about sending you to boarding school?
这是她一直想要做的。
It's what she's always wanted.
她有充分的理由
She's got all the ammunition she needs.
所以我再也看到你了?
So I wouldn't see you anymore?
我会在假期回来。 - 我真的很想你。
I'll be back on the holidays. - I'd really miss you.
伙计们! - 不——嘘!
Guys! - No--shh!
我想我知道 眼睛在哪里。
I think I know where the Eye is.
哦耶。 这就是我要说的。
Oh, yeah. That's what I was gonna say.
[咆哮]
[growling]
小心!
Look out!
拿来!
Fetch!
[咆哮,魔法嘶嘶声]
[snarling, magic whooshing]
[喘气] - 我们做到了。
[panting] - We did it.
抓到他了!
We got him!
[轻柔的音乐]
[tender music]
你抓到了他。
You got him.
谢谢你救了我。
Thanks for saving me.
发生了什么事?
What's been going on?
这就是我想知道的。
That's what I'd like to know.
没有。不完全是。
Nothing. No, really.
没有。
Nothing.
[神秘音乐]
[mysterious music]
萨菲亚在哪里?
Where is Safiya?
她在化妆,我想。
Doing her makeup, I think.
没有它,她看起来也一样好。
She looks just as good without it.
为我保留那个,威尔。
Hold that for me, Will.
现在是石头。
And now the stones.
这些都是我能找到的。
These are all I could find.
让它工作应该够了 。
Should be enough to make it work.
现在,让我们听听 魔法的声音。
Now, let's hear the sound of magic.
[静止的]
[static]
我们需要更多的石头吗?
Do we need more stones?
不,我不认为 这会有所帮助。
No, I don't think that will help.
你知道,我有一种感觉 眼睛已经沉默了。
You know, I have a feeling the Eye's been silenced.
那现在我们怎么样才能找到它?
So how are we gonna find it now?
我们已经有了。
We already have.
只是一堆随机点。
Just loads of random dots.
那正是我所想 直到我看到他们
That's what I thought until I saw them
从不同的角度来看—— 在亨利衬衫的背面。
from a difference perspective-- on the back of Henry's shirt.
看起来还是随机的。
Still looks random.
看。
Look.
哦,那是荷鲁斯之眼。
Oh, that's the Eye of Horus.
干得好,萨菲亚。
Nicely done, Safiya.
我敢打赌,眼睛...
I bet the eye is...
在那里。
there.
那是克娄巴特拉的针。
That's Cleopatra's Needle.
竟然隐藏在众目睽睽之下。
Talk about hiding in plain sight.
好吧, 这就是我们要去的地方。
Well, then, that's where we go.
我们可以去取回眼睛了。
We're getting the Eye back.
[激动人心的神秘音乐]
[exciting mystical music]
剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表