剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表
[叹气]
[sighs]
等等,所以你告诉威尔 让他告诉西奥他喜欢她?
Wait, so you told Will to tell Theo he likes her?
但我以为是你喜欢威尔?
But I thought you liked Will?
好吧, 男孩就像裙子。
Whatever, boys are like dresses.
总有另一个等待被发现。
Always another one waiting to be discovered.
令人毛骨悚然的蛇人穿着引人注目的全长羊毛
The creepy serpent guy wore a dramatic full-length wool
低垂的领口——
with a plunging neckline--
是的,你会,你知道,帮忙吗?
Yeah, are you going to, you know, help?
很好,但体力劳动真的不是我的事。
Fine, but manual labor is really not my thing.
不用担心。
No need to worry.
我们很快就能制♥作♥出这些长袍
We'll have these robes made in no time
因为这个天才已修改
because this genius has modified
闪电速度般裁剪...
the Lightning Speed Letter Opener into...
[鼓手]
[drums hands]
感受下超音速缝纫机!
The Supersonic Sewing Sensation!
无需人工的。
No manual labor required.
达达。
Ta-da.
做长袍不是更快吗?
Wouldn't it have been quicker just to make the robes?
[车轮吱吱声]
[wheel squeaking]
它使用方便。
It's very easy to use.
在这里放布料, 然后转动这个轮子。
Just feed the fabric in here, then crank this wheel.
它会选择正确的线程, 将它们缝合在一起,
It selects the right thread, stitches it all together,
瞧!
and voilà!
[车轮溅射]
[wheel sputtering]
好...
Well...
可能需要一点点体力劳动。
there might be a tiny bit of manual labor required.
想来一点? - [呻♥吟♥]
Want some? - [groans]
好的。
Okay.
认识你太棒了,
It's been great to get to know you,
但是,没有冒犯, 你的聊天有点无聊。
but, no offense, your chats are a bit dull.
所以...
So...
一个灵魂合一。
one soul united.
[叹气]
[sighs]
[猫喵]
[cat meows]
哦,真是个不错的惊喜。
Oh, what a nice surprise.
[猫喵]
[cat meows]
过来。 [接吻]
Come here. [smooches]
[猫叫声]
[cat purring]
你是来看望我, 毛茸茸的朋友?
You checking in on me, furry friend?
我很好。
I'm fine.
我只是真的
I'm just really not looking forward
不得不再次那样做。
to having to do that again.
[轻笑] 我希望我是一只猫。
[chuckles] I wish I was a cat.
不吃老鼠的猫, 但...
Not the eating-mice part, but...
“拯救世界的命运没有落在你的肩上”,
the "not having the fate of the world
是的,我可以理解。
resting on your shoulders," yeah, I could get into that.
[叹气]如果我不够强大怎么办?
[sighs] What if I'm not strong enough for this?
【脚步声靠近】
[footsteps approaching]
嘿。 - 嘿。
Hey. - Hey.
哎哟。我需要打电♥话♥给外科医生?
Ouch. Do I need to call a surgeon?
不用担心。 他们都还在依附。
Don't worry. They're all still attached.
嗯,我的意思是,差不多。
Well, I mean, just about.
长袍就做好了。
And the robes are done.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
你看起来有点苍白。 - 哦,我很好,是的。
You look sort of gray. - Oh, I'm fine, yeah.
我只需要 睡个好觉。
I-I just need a good night's sleep.
[轻笑] 所以继续,然后,跳吧。
[chuckles] So go on, then, hop it.
【脚步声离开】
[footsteps departing]
[叹气]
[sighs]
[钟声]
[bell tolls]
[悬疑音乐]
[suspenseful music]
显然萨菲亚今天不会和我们一起上课。
Apparently Safiya won't be joining us today.
拉米说她是埃及大使♥馆♥盛大游♥行♥的贵宾—
Rami says she's guest of honor at a grand parade
—她很幸运!
at the Egyptian embassy-- lucky her!
Safiya一向都很低调行事
Way of keeping it all on the down-low, Safiya.
啊,我可以打扰你一下吗?
Ah, can I borrow you for a moment, please?
我会回来的。
I'll be back.
现在似乎是让你做自己事情的好时机。
Now seems like a good time for you to do your thing.
听我说,古人。
Hear me, ancients.
Khnum,生命的使者,
Khnum, bringer of life,
让一变成二, 一个灵魂分♥裂♥。
let one become two, one soul divided.
[喘着粗气]
[breathing heavily]
那真是太酷了。
That is just so cool.
[轻笑]
[chuckles]
这是一个双倍咒语。
It's a doubling spell.
古埃及人使用这些被称为 Ka 双倍的东西,
The ancient Egyptians used these things called Ka doubles
它们会留在坟墓里,但他们的灵魂
which would stay in the tombs, but their spirits
白天可以四处走动 玩得开心。
could go around during the day and have fun.
所以,你就像 她卡双倍?
So, you're like her Ka double?
嗯,她是我的替身,因为 我会说话,但她不会。
Well, she's my double, 'cause I can speak but she can't.
而她只能回应非常简单的话。
And she can only respond to very simple instructions.
所以我们需要...
So we need to...
- 我得待在这里,做些无聊的事,
- I need to stay here and do boring stuff
你才能看到毒蛇的巢穴。
while you get to see the Serpents' lair.
我这样做不是为了好玩。 这会很危险,好吗?
I'm not doing this for fun. It's gonna be dangerous, okay?
现在我真希望我能去。
Now I really wish I was going.
在妈妈回来之前赶紧离开这里 。
Get out of here before Mum gets back.
还有祝你好运。 - 你也是。
And good luck. - You too.
唔...
Hmm...
[笑声] [门关闭]
[chuckles] [door closes]
[嘲笑] 你能快点吗?
[scoffs] Can you hurry up?
有点感觉就在这里。
Feeling a little self-conscious out here.
突出风格。 时尚就是自信。
Style it out. Fashion's all about confidence.
所有这些灌木丛 看起来一样。
And all these bushes look the same.
[喘气] 我找到了。
[gasps] I found it.
不,不, 实际上,让我们继续
No, no, actually, let's keep
保持低调 直到西奥回来。
a low profile until Theo comes back.
只是让你知道,你给糟糕的关系建议。
Just so you know, you give terrible relationship advice.
你和西奥说话了。 发生了什么?
You spoke to Theo. What happened?
[叹气]当我问
[sighs] When I asked
她我们的关糸是不是超越朋友,
if she would like to be more than just friends,
她没回应我。
she blanked me.
嘿,我的建议很中肯。
Hey, my advice was solid.
你一定搞砸了。
You must've messed up the execution.
[笑声] 不见得。
[chuckles] Not likely.
好吧,我会告诉你到底要说什么——
Well, I'll tell you exactly what to say--
萨菲亚,仔细听。 这个话题不要再提了。
Safiya, listen carefully. The subject is closed.
是- - 永远。
But-- - Forever.
好吧,如果你坚持。
Okay, if you insist.
[古怪的音乐]
[quirky music]
改变计划,伙计们-- 我们有个麻烦事
Change of plan, guys-- we've got a problem
在码头发生了进货的问题。
at the docks with an incoming shipment.
我得去处理一下。
I need to go and sort it out.
幸运的是,我在最后一刻找到了有人来代替。
Luckily, I found someone to step in at the last minute.
注意,上课了。
Attention, class.
今天我将教你们
Today I shall be instructing you
在社交礼仪方面的知识——
in matters of social etiquette--
一个教训,我只是太悲哀地意识到,,
a lesson of which, I am only too sadly aware,
你们急需的。
you are in dire need.
我们要开始了。
We shall begin.
唔... - 你和我都。
Hmm... - You and me both.
——我们的第一课——
Our first lesson--
有关英国贵族的历史 。
a history of the English aristocracy.
[悬疑音乐]
[suspenseful music]
[沉重的呼吸] 不好意思我迟到了。
[breathing heavily] Sorry I'm late.
你准备好进去了吗?
You ready to go in?
[深呼吸]
[exhales deeply]
怎么了?
What's the matter?
你是什么意思? - 他的意思是,你为什么看
What do you mean? - He means, why do you look
就像你从塞努斯雷特的坟墓刚刚被挖出来一样 ?
like you've just been dug up from Senusret's tomb?
剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表