剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表
Telegram.
[悬疑音乐]
[suspenseful music]
在它带你的时候我本可以发明火
I could have invented fire in the time it's taking you
在得到那个没用的手电筒工作之前。
to get that useless torch to work.
[笑]成功! 现在你有什么要说的?
[chuckles] Success! Now what have you got to say?
它就在那里。
It's just there.
[嘶嘶声]
[hissing]
为什么不咬我?
Why isn't it biting me?
因为它吃东西很挑剔
'Cause it's picky about what to eat?
哦真的吗? 你现在是在开那个玩笑?
Oh, really? You're doing that joke now?
为什么不? 这可能是我最后的机会了。
Why not? It might be my last chance.
这是荷鲁斯之眼。 它在保护我们。
It's the Eye of Horus. It's protecting us.
别傻了。 不可能。
Don't be daft. There's no way.
穿过这堵墙肯定会有出路 。
There must be a way out through this wall.
[咕噜声]
[grunts]
是的,那没有用。
Yeah, that didn't work.
等一下。
Wait a second.
这个阿努比斯的脑袋是空的。
This head of Anubis is hollow.
别!可能有 里面有一条蛇。
Don't! There could be a snake in there.
[尖叫] - 西奥!出去!
[screams] - Theo! Get out!
[尖叫] - 什么——我们做什么?
[screaming] - What--what do we do?
[笑]
[laughs]
你很刻薄。
You're mean.
我尽力了。
I try my best.
[沉重的砰砰声]
[heavy thud]
【刮石】
[stone scraping]
慢点,亨利, 你会呛到的。
Slow down, Henry, you're gonna choke.
告诉过你了。
Told you.
哇,这太棒了。
Wow, this is awesome.
是的,西奥说 当她触摸它时,
Yeah, Theo said when she touched it,
她看到了一些法老的妻子。
she saw some Pharaoh's wife.
说什么?
Say what?
那是个笑话!那是个笑话。
It was a joke! It was a joke.
来吧,我们该走了 再次前往皇家陵墓。
Come on, we need to go off to the royal tomb again.
我不得不要告诉你们一些坏消息。
I'm afraid we've got some bad news.
开罗拒绝更新我们的许可证了。
Cairo has refused to renew our permit.
他们已经拒绝了挖掘申请。
They've shut down the dig.
意思是不是我们马上可以回家?
Does this mean we're going home?
没错,我的孩子们。 下一站,伦敦。
That's right my boy. Next stop, London.
不好了!
Oh, no!
您需要什么服务?
How may I serve?
荷鲁斯之眼已被发现。
The Eye of Horus has been found.
师♥父♥在哪里?
Where, Master?
在阿梅内姆哈卜神庙。
In the temple of Amenemhab.
荷鲁斯之眼将指明道路。
The Eye of Horus will show the way.
所有人都向 Aapep 致敬。
All hail Aapep.
混沌要来了。
Chaos is coming.
我有一份工作给你。
I have a job for you.
[欢快的音乐]
[upbeat music]
【火车汽笛声】
[train whistle blows]
“汉默史密斯和城市线 通电!
"Hammersmith and City line goes electric!
现代奇迹!”
Miracle of the modern age!"
“哈默史密斯和城市线通电了!
"Hammersmith and City line goes electric!
现代奇迹!”
Miracle of the modern age!"
我们回家吧 从地下广场检查出来。
Let's go home on the underground and check it out.
并冒着失去你的风险 沿着另一条隧♥道♥?
And risk losing you down another tunnel?
我不这么认为。 我要上马车了。
I don't think so. I'm getting in a carriage.
你太老了,爸爸。
You're so old school, Dad.
他希望他活在三千年前。
He wishes he lived 3,000 years ago.
出租车司机! - 快点。
Cabbie! - Come on.
我会给你一个奇迹。
I'll buy you a miracle.
出租车司机! [小声的吹口哨]
Cabbie! [whistles weakly]
来,抓!
Here, catch!
你看到那个球了吗? 这是一个魔法球。
You see that ball? It's a magic ball.
看起来不是很神奇。
Doesn't look very magical.
因为我没有说出神奇的话呢。
'Cause I haven't said the magic words yet.
出租车司机? - 阿布拉卡达布拉?
Cabbie? - Abracadabra?
快,把球扔给我!
Quick, throw me the ball!
在它消失之前。
Before it disappears.
就在紧要关头。
Just in the nick of time.
怎么——你是怎么做到的?
How--how did you do that?
就像我说的,小姐, 这是魔法。
Like I said, miss, it's magic.
现在让我告诉你 我最喜欢的两球技巧。
Now let me show you my favorite two-ball trick.
但它并不那么令人印象深刻 作为著名的四球技巧!
But it's not as impressive as the famous four-ball trick!
你看,有人说 这只是一个技巧,
You see, some say it's only a trick,
但真正的信徒知道
but a true believer knows
这个世界还有更多 比眼前一亮。
there's more to this world than meets the eye.
[笑声] 哇。好吧好吧。
[chuckles] Wow. Okay, okay.
好吧,现在轮到我了 我也来做一些魔术。
Well, now it's my turn to do some magic.
好吧,闭上眼睛。
Okay, close your eyes.
继续,闭眼睛!
Go on, close them!
[硬币叮当声]
[coins clink]
哇,谢谢小姐姐!
Wow, thank you, miss!
你得到了礼物。
You've got the gift.
也许我们可以开始 双重行为。
Maybe we could start a double act.
[笑声] - [口哨] 出租车司机!
[chuckles] - [whistles] Cabbie!
让我演示给你看 我的另一个技巧。
Let me show you another one of my tricks.
是的。 - 出租车司机! [小声的吹口哨]
Yeah. - Cabbie! [whistles weakly]
住手!小偷!放手吧。
Stop! Thief! Let go of it.
走开!走开! - 把它还给我。
Get off! Get off! - Give it to me.
松手!我警告你,先生!
Let go! I'm warning you, sir!
走开!走!
Get off! Go!
[护身符响起]
[amulet clatters]
[都咕哝]
[both grunting]
不,不要——不要碰那个!
No, don't--don't touch that!
[共鸣的嗡嗡声]
[resonant hum]
[护身符响起]
[amulet clatters]
让我看看你的手。
Let me see your hand.
不! - 嘿,嘿!
No! - Hey, hey!
嘿! - 看看你要去哪里。
Hey! - Look where you're going.
厚脸皮的小偷试图偷我们的行李。
Cheeky blighter was trying to steal our luggage.
他拿了什么东西吗?
Did he take anything?
不,感谢西奥。
No, thanks to Theo.
我想你把他吓跑了。
I think you scared him off.
这才是我的姑娘。
That's my girl.
告诉你我们应该有 去了地下。
Told you we should have gone on the underground.
好吧,我们可能不得不
Well, we might have to
如果我们找不到 另一辆马车。
if we can't find another carriage.
[小声的吹口哨]
[whistles weakly]
[大声吹口哨]
[whistles loudly]
什么?
What?
很好。
Very good.
回家真好。
So good to be home.
我想念埃及。
I miss Egypt.
好吧,我们会得到新的挖掘许可证
Well, we'll get a new dig permit
然后回去,我保证。
and go back, I promise.
让我至少打开包装
Let me at least unpack
并且可以去先喝杯咖啡。
and have a cup of coffee first.
[梦幻音乐]
[dreamy music]
Ciao,朱利叶斯, 你想念我吗?
Ciao, Julius, did you miss me?
美好的一天,威廉爵士。
Good day, Sir William.
你好,塞蒂。 加油,加油!
Greetings, Seti. Come on, cheer up!
请勿触摸展品!
No touching the exhibits!
哦,是你。
Oh, it's you.
你好,克莱夫。
Hello, Clive.
吓跑了所有的游客? - 为什么,你这个厚脸皮的小东西-
Scared away all the visitors? - Why, you cheeky little--
你好,克莱夫。 - 斯洛克莫顿先生和夫人!
Hello, Clive. - Mr. And Mrs. Throckmorton!
多么美妙的惊喜! 欢迎回家!
What a wonderful surprise! Welcome home!
谢谢你,克莱夫。 很高兴能回来。
Thank you, Clive. Good to be back.
旅途愉快吗,先生?
Did you have a good trip, sir?
非常棒。 再好不过了。
剧集 | 木乃伊战士(2022) | 导航列表